Sweet and Sunny Cafe...... and You are?

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

Woohyun made his way into his room and went into deep thought *What was Yoogeun going to say? What did he mean by he 'thinks Miss Sunny would be'? I don't get it? What did he mean?* Woohyun rubbed his forehead and slumped himself onto the King-Sized bed, *Whatever it is...I will find out! Nam Woohyun fighting!* , then he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

NEXT DAY

A bright light shone in Woohyun's room, Woohyun rubbed his eyes and blinked a lot of times letting his eyes adjust to the light. "Annyeong appa! Yoona unnie told me to wake you up" MinYoung smiled at her father, "Gomawo Minnie! How is my princess doing?" MinYoung giggled at her father as he pecked her cheek and replied with a nod and headed towards the door. "Ajeossi (uncle) Gyu and Imo are here....unnie let them in" MinYoung said before leaving her father to get ready.

"Ajeossi! Ajeossi! Piggy-back! Piggy-back! Pwease!" the Nma siblings pleaded (more like demanded) their uncle as he was sitting 'reading' the newspaper but it seemed like something to keep him distracted so the kids won't bug him. "Ajeossi is tired children...he needs rest from work." SungGyu said, still not taking his eyes off the newspaper he was 'reading'. "Pweeeeeeease Ajeossi Gyu?" MinYoung said in a cute aegyo voice, eyes wide open and lips pouting like a dog. *Don't look SungGyu...don't look.....your weakness is their aegyo you know....but one look won't hurt right?* Gyu said in his head, he lowered the newspaper so he could see the children in front of him, bad idea.

Their facial expression were just like MinYoungs, he couldn't help but get into a trace. Taeyeon who was cooking and watching  from the kitchen, giggled knowing her husbands weakness when it comes to the children, aegyo. She decided to play along, she stopped cooking then went over and kneeled next to the children, "Oppa..." Taeyeon said cutely while poking SungGyu's knees, "One piggy-back won't hurt right?" Gyu looked at his wife who was kneeling down, placing her hands together and giving him the puppy-dog eyes. SungGyu sighed heavily, "Alright" he surrendered, "BUT JUST ONE WILL DO. I am getting old..,"

"But your only 24 years old ajeossi..." YooGeun said in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone. Gyu smirked and got up and gave Mason a piggy back, followed by MinYoung, YooGeun and Yoona. After he had finished giving the kids their piggy-back rides, Gyu strolled over to Taeyeon and whispered in her ear "You owe me babe" his breath tickled Taeyeon's ear so he pushed him off, but he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her in for a kiss, she responded  to the kiss straight away. "Ahem!" a deep voice said, breaking the kiss Gyu and Taeyeon looked at the person, it was Woohyun, standing their covering his poor little children's  innocent eyes. "Mainhe..." SungGyu said. "Anyways....breakfast is ready!" Taeyeon said dashing into the kitchen trying to avoid any awkwardness. 

(A/N: ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Taeyeon and SungGyu moment! TaeGyu! )^o^( )

After eating breakfast, Taeyeon waved goodbye to the children, her husband and her brother-in-law. She went to her BMW M6 Convertible, and started to engine heading off to the Sweet and Sunny Cafe. "Annyeonghesayo

Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to-" the girl who welcomed Taeyeon stopped in shock, "Taeyeon unnie!?! Yah~ UNNIE!!" "Seohyun! Calm down!" Taeyeon giggled at her dongseang, "YAH~ Seohyun what's all the commotion-" a girl yelled at the maknae but realized her unnie was their, "UNNIE!! DONGSEANGS COME HERE~!" 5 girls came rushing in and stood their in shock. Taeyeon giggled at their shocked expressions, "Unnie? What are you doing here?" the tallest among he unnies  said, "Sunshine asked BoA-sshi if I could have a job here" Taeyeon replied pointing at Sunny who was smiling. "Taeyeon unnie, BoA unnie wants to see you" Sunny smiled an Taeyeon followed her to the owners office.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon imnida." Taeyeon introduced herself to the owner, "Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon, so, your business here today is to get a job, Neh?" the owner, BoA, asked and Taeyeon nodded in agreement. "You do look pretty, the way you introduced yourself was polite, I like you Taeyeon.  and I know that you are my dongseang's BEST friend, neh? So, you can have the job" BoA smiled and handed Taeyeon her cafe outfit. Taeyeon stood up and bowed, "Oh! And Taeyeon, don't hesitate to call me unnie, neh." BoA said and Taeyeon and Sunny left. After telling the other girls that their unnie got a job, it was time to start their shift.  Hours past and the girls were busy making cold and warm drinks, baking sweet treats for the people who came and also cleaning. It was around 2:30pm and the had finally quiet down after the lunch-rush. Sunny and Taeyeon served the remaining customers, and when they had done that, they both gathered in the staff room as well as the the other girls. "500,000 Won we have made today! Woohoo!" Yuri, Seohyun and Yonna squealed, HyoYeon and SooYoung high-fived each other,  Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny huddled up and hugged the other girls. BoA, who just happened to over hear their celebration on making five-hundred-thousand Won in a day, she smiled and joined in the celebration. "we haven't made that much in just one WHOLE day!" the maknae said, "I know right!" Tiffany agreed and the others nodded. TING~ A light sound of a bell rung, it was the bell at the counter that meant that a coustomers wanted something. Sunny got up and went to the counter telling her friends that she will be serving that costumer, so they can rest.  The person waited at the counter tapping his foot in the floor and his finger on his chin, still deciding what to buy. His hair was about messed up but he fixed it, he wore a suite and carries a briefcase in his left hand while the other one vacant. "Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Sweet and Sunny, where there is nothing that can't make you smile. I will be serving you today." Sunny bowed at the man, he just smiled which caused Sunny to feel something tickling in her stomach . "Annyeonghaseyo, I am not sure what to order, what would you have me get?" the man asked Sunny, she smiled and looked at the notice voted that we on the counter, "You can try my Smooth Coffee. It's a coffee that makes your feel relaxed after you drink it, you seem like a business man who had a lot of stress today, so I highly suggest it. It helps. I made it but i haven't put it on the board yet.  So would you like to try it?" Sunny asked and he nodded. Sunny went to the kitchen and make her Smooth Coffee. After paying for it, the man took a sip of his Smooth Coffee, Sunny crosses her fingers hoping it was good but frowned when she saw his facial expression from (^_^) to (◎_◎). "I-I-it's n-not g-good?" Sunny stuttered and looked down at her feet. "it wasn't bad, of it was AMAZING!!"  the man yelled sipping his coffee. "Lee Soon Kyu by the way" Sunny and shook hands with his, "You are ...." I "I am......"