YoonA's Wedding....Disaster!?! : The Wedding

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

Not even realizing, Woohyun had his arms wrapped around Sunny's waist. Sunny noticed so then she lightly pushed Woohyun off, he apologized. "It's okay...and thanks for saving me from my ex-boyfriend....but you really shouldn't have.." Sunny said feeling guilty that Woohyun had to be involved in an embarrassing scenario. "What? And let you get eaten alive or even by that man? No way! I want to keep my Sunshine pure!" the words 'my sunshine' seemed to make both their hearts flip. They both looked at the time and saw that it was just 2 hours until Sunny's shift was going to end, Sunny told Woohyun that she still had work so she couldn't stay and talk to him. Woohyun understood but offered to send her home after she finished her shift, which she couldn't say no too.

The sun blasted throught the curtains of Woohyun's bedroom, his eyes slowly opened and covered them from the sun. *What a nice Sunny day..* Woohyun thought and smiled because he thought of Sunny. Lazily he got out of his bed and woke Yoona, MinYoung, Yoogeun and Mason up since Taeyeon and Sunggyu hadn't arrived yet. The children washed up and ran downstairs to get breakfast.

"APPA! Today is YoonA imo's wedding day!" Yoona pointed at the calender that was marked 'YoonA's wedding' in blue, "Ah~Your right Yoona! Taeyeon said she would be in in about-" before Woohyun could finish his sentence, two people burst through the door. Obviously it was Taeyeon and Sunggyu since nobody but them has the other keys to the house. "IMO! IT'S YOONA IMO'S WEDDING DAY!!" the children shouted and ran to Taeyeon attacking her with a suffocating hug. "No hug or greeting for me then.." Sunggyu pouted causing Woohyun to laugh at him. "They don't love you Sunggyu.." Woohyun stuck his tongue out at Sunggyu causing him to pout even more. "Aniyo...they do love you....but not as much as me!" Taeyeon joked earning a tickle from Sunggyu. "Kids join in!" Sunggyu encouraged the kids but the kids stood there not even bothering too, "See...." Taeyeon joked again making Sunggyu pout EVEN MORE! "Meanie..." Sunggyu whispered and folded his arms together looking like an elementary child, "Hyung....you look like Sungyeol!" Taeyeon laughed at Woohyun's comment and high-fived him. *Aish! Nam Woohyun you're SO annoying!* Sunggyu cursed Woohyun in his mind. "Ah~Mianhe~Saranghaeyo oppa~" Taeyeon cooed and pecked Sunggru on the cheek, Sunggyu smiled and kissed Taeyeon's lips. "RATED SCENES HYUNG! THATS A PG! PARENTAL GUIDENCE!" Woohyun yelled covering the childrens eyes. "So? You'll be like this soon...." Sungyu smirked thinking about Sunny and Woohyun kissing. "Shut up!" Woohyun shouted not even knowing what Sunngyu meant .

"ALRIGHT! Kids! Time got get ready!" Taeyeon clapped her hands and went upstairs grabbing hold of the small boxes that contained the children's clothes at the front door. After a few minutes, the Nam children came downstairs, Woohyun and SungGyu were surprised at how handsome the boys looked and how elegant the boys looked. Yoona wore a white dress, MinYoung also wore a white dress, Yoogeun wore a white top with a black sleeveless sweater and Mason wore a black suit with a blue bow-tie. "Cute right?" Taeyeon asked Woohyun and Sunngyu, the boys nodded and got changed into their outfits

Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~

  The door bell rung, Taeyeon ran to the door and opened it revealing her best friend, Sunny! "Annyeong Taegoo!" Sunny said hugging Taeyeon, "Annyeong Sunny Bunny!" Taeyeon said hugging Sunny back. "Annyeong umma!" the Nam kids said running up to the petite girls and hugging them. "How have you kids been?" Sunny asked them, the children stuck their thumbs up signaling that they were good.

  "Hey Sunny..." Woohyun smiled meekly, "Hi Woohyun..." Sunny replied. "How are you?" "Great thanks for asking...how about  *Why do you seem all shy now Nam Woohyun?* SungGyu thought as he walked down the stairs. "Annyeong Sunny!" SungGyu said smiling at Sunny, "Annyeong SungGyu oppa!" Sunnh smiled. "You finally got it right Sun Kyu!" Taeyeon said patting Sunny on the back. "DON'T. EVER. Call. Me. That. Again." Sunny growled, Taeyeon put her hands up in defense and smiled at Sunny. "Shall we go now guys?" Taeyeon said pulling her skirt a bit higher so she could see where she is walking. "Neh!" everyone replied, "Sunny, you can come in my car with Yoona and MinYoung and SungGyu can have Mason, Yoogeun and Taeyeon in his car!" Woohyun said grabbing his car keys and going out to his car. *What's up with Woohyun? Does he like Sunny?* Taeyeon and SungGyu thought as they watched Woohyun buckle Yoona's, MinYoung's and Sunny's seatbelt.

  As the Nams, Kims and Lee arrived at YoonA's wedding, they were greeted by SNSD, their boyfriends and Infinite. Sunny and Taeyeon made their way to YoonA's dressing room to help her out. "Unnies! You made it!" YoonA smiled and hugged Sunny and Taeyeon tightly. "YoonA get here now!" Jessica snapped and grabbing YoonA's arm so she could fix the zipper at the back of the dress. "The zipper is stuck..." YoonA pointed out, "Here...I'll do it.." Sunny said softly tugging the dress and zipper, after a few seconds, it was a success, the zipper had gone up fully. "Gomawo Sunny unnie!" YoonA smiled and stood behind the open double doors watching Taecyeon stand on the alter. "Your up now YoonA..." Taeyeon and Sunny said holding YoonA's dress at the back as she walked with he mother and father. 

  Once they reached the alter, the two shorties made their way next to Woohyun and SungGyu and sat down. (A/N : Can't be bothered to write the vows and what happened in the whole wedding) After an hour has finished, the wedding ceremony had ended and everyone started taking pictures of the bride and groom as they walked down the isle, then they all went to the reception.

Annyeong Dear Reader! Mianhe for ALL the spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes, my computer is being a pain so i'll be writing on my iPhone for now on!YoonA's Wedding.....Disaster! will last for (I think) at least 5 chapters (more or less). Want to know why it's calling a Wedding Disaster? Well you'll have to read on....

~04/04/12