YoonA's Wedding....Disaster! : Dance With Me Tonight...

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!
Sunny walked to the food tables and grabbed some food, "Need help?" someone asked Sunny as she was struggling to get the rice that was at the other end of the table - which was against the wall. 

"Yes please..." Sunny replied, "Here." the person helped Sunny, "Thanks....Urm.." "Woo Sung Hyun imnida..but I prefer Kevin." the person said. "Oh! Thanks Kevin..." Sunny smiled, "Your cute.." Kevin smiled at Sunny making her blush. "I better get going...see ya later.." Kevin waved as his friends motioned him to come to them. 

Sunny walked back to the table where Taeyeon, SungGyu, Woohyun and the Nam Children were sitting. "Umma! Feed me please?" Mason asked, Sunny nodded and sat next to Mason. "Say ah~" Sunny smiled and fed Mason. "Mason, your a big boy now...don't let umma feed you.." Woohyun said sternly, "Aniyo...don't listen to appa Mason, umma will keep feeding you.." Sunny smiled at Mason and nudged Woohyun. *They seem like......family!* SungGyu and Teayeon thought watching Woohyun whine about Sunny feeding Mason. 

"Appa, quit whining! If you disagree with umma feeding Mason...why don't you ask umma to feed you!" Yoona scolded, Teayeon laughed and nodded in agreement. "Do you want me to feed you?" Sunny asked Woohyun, "Say yes appa!" Yoogeun whispered, "I guess so?" Woohyun said - or more like questioned. Sunny giggled and lifted up Woohyun's spoon and held it up to his mouth, "Ah~" Sunny said. Woohyun opened his mouth and ate the food he was given, *Kyeopta!* Taeyeon thought and suddenly squealed causing the while table to look at her. "Why did you squeal imo?" Yoona asked, "Ah~ it's nothing Yoona.." Taeyeon replied.  

After a while, everyone finished eating, music played through the speakers but died down as soon as YoonA and Teacyeon started to speak. "Annyeong everyone...did everyone enjoy their meal" YoonA asked and everyone nodded, "That's great...well...to digest that food inside....let's dance!" Teacyeon said and the music stated to play again. Everyone made their way onto the dance floor and danced - even the Nam children! All but two - Woohyun and Sunny - they just sat down watching everyone dance. 

"Why aren't you dancing?" Sunny asked Woohyun, "I should be asking you that..." Woohyun smiled. "I don't really dance that much..." Sunny stated, "Really? Well...I saw you dance The Boys earlier on..." Woohyun smirked.

 "Yeah, well...that was a performance..."

"You still danced, Sunny-ah..."

"Be quiet Woohyun..." Sunny pouted, "Kyeopta..." Woohyun whispered but Sunny was able to hear it since he was sitting behind her. Sunny blushed but luckily Woohyun didn't see her.

First Kiss - BJJ

'First Kiss' by BJJ started to play and Sunny swayed from side to side, ALL of the people on the dance floor went back to their seats - even the bride and groom! Seeing Sunny being moved my the music, Woohyun stood up and stood in front of Sunny holding his hand out. "Huh?" Sunny asked not understanding what Woohyun was doing. "Dance with me tonight...." Woohyun said taking Sunny's hand and gently pulling her to the dance floor. 

It was just them on the dance floor. Woohyun put is hands around Sunny's waist and Sunny out her hands in his chest. "Just sway along..." he whispered in her ear, she nodded and smiled at him. Everyone in the wedding reception smiled and cooed at how cute they looked, "Kyeopta!" SNSD squealed and fanned themselves, then the girls started to take pictures of Woohyun and Sunny dancing, but Woohyun and Sunny didn't mind at all. In fact, they didn't seem to notice the flashing lights around them, they were to focused on eachother!

*This feels so right....nothing in the world can ruin this beautiful night with him/her* Woohyun and Sunny thought, but little did they know.....the whole night would change in just a few moments.....

~08/04/12