It's the Wedding ALREADY?!?! : Wedding Shopping

We Love You, Miss Sunshine!

It had been 2 hours since Sunny's mini 'breakdown' in the church dressing room, right now; the Lee's and Kim's were at Seoul’s biggest mall. Soojin and Sunhe had dragged around Sunny to different stores to try on different dresses. No matter how many beautiful dresses Sunny had tried on, the responses were either "Too fancy.." or "Too long.." or even "You look beautiful Sunny-ah but....it makes you look small!"

UMMA! MRS KIM! JEBAL! STOP! PLEASE STOP DRAGGING ME ALONG WITH YOU! Sunny cursed at her mother and Soojin in her mind. Eli saw how tired Sunny looked so he finally spoke up "Umma...Mrs Lee.... Sunny looks a little tired. Why not take a break for a while, neh?" Sunhe and Soojin looked at each other then at Sunny who sitting on the couch seeming lifeless, "Okay..." the two mothers said "Sunny-ah...it's time for a break, neh?" Sunny smiled and nodded at her mother. She walked over to Eli and whispered a 'thanks' in his ear. Eli blushed at her action and replied with a simple 'No Problem..."

Sunny spotted a small café called Starbucks that was near the current wedding store her mother and Soojin were looking at. “Eli…I’m going to that little café called Starbuck, kay?” “I’ll come with you…” Eli said and Sunny led the way to the café.

“I know why I’m marrying you.” Sunny said sternly as they both sat down and started to drink the drinks they ordered. “Yeah, your parents arranged for you to marry me…” Eli smiled but Sunny’s face stayed serious, Don’t play dumb with me KyoungJae…I know why… “You forced them to.” Sunny blurted out. Eli looked at her in complete and utter shock, “Bwoh? I-I have no idea what you are talking about…” Eli stuttered. “Don’t give that crap, Kim KyoungJae. I know what you did to my appa. Just because he is ill doesn’t mean you can take advantage of his weakness.” Sunny glared at Eli, she then stood up and walked back to her parents and Eli’s parents.

“Ah~ Sunny-ah…you’re back.” Soojin smiled at Sunny, “You must be the soon-to-be bride of Mr Kim KyoungJae…I’m Oh Raina, I’ll be your dress assistant.” A girl next to Soojin introduced herself. “Okay…Sunny is the name. Shall we then?” Sunny said and took the dresses out of Raina’s hands. Sunny made her way to the dressing room and went to get changed.

Dress Number One!” Raina said, Sunny came out wearing tube dress with sequins on the top and the bottom was ruffled. “OMO! Lee Sunny-ah…you look absolutely gorgeous!” Soojin smiled, “But you look smaller than usual…” Sunhe added and Soojin nodded in agreement. Sunny groaned and went to change. “Dress Number Two!” Raina smiled and Sunny came out wearing another tube dress but with a puffy-er skirt. "OMO! My daughter looks amazingly beautiful!" Jongmin smiled at Sunny and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks Appa..." Sunny smiled back, "So...what do you think umma?" Sunhe looked at Soojin and nodded, "You look........AMAZING! That dress is the one for your wedding day!" Soojin and Sunhe squealed. Sunny smiled at how childish her mother looked and changed back into her casual clothes.

----

"That'll be 14,000,000 Won please..." Raina said as Sunhe went to pay for the dress. "Let's all pay for the dress since we are going to be family soon.." Kwangsoo suggested, "I agree, yeobo. Sunhe, Jongmin, do you agree?" Soojin asked. "Neh~" the Lee's said. "Perfect!" Soojin smiled and clapped her hands together. After paying for the dress, everyone went home hoping the wedding would go according to plan...but little did they know it wasn't...

ONE MORE CHAPTER UNTIL IT'S THE END!

~08/06/12