The slightest changes...

Clarity of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

Heart can’t be control when it already halfway in love with the other...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong open the door that morning only to be greeted by the taller figure of man that already stood outside the room rampantly, seemed took in the view of the morning dew before him.

Yunho slightly turned around as heard the door being opened by the other side. “Morning… ready to leave?” He showed his brightest smile ever, as their eyes met.

Jaejoong slightly turned to look away and just started walking down the open corridor without answering the man. That was usual of him when he had been around the man.

Yunho frowned at the other’s response; not because of the cold shoulder the smaller man used to give him, but because no hissing of annoy or a glare from Jaejoong this time.

‘Ah, a little change in him…’ Yunho’s face curved into a smile before he trailing Jaejoong walked to the crew members that were waiting for them to leave, for the next site of photo shoot that day.

‘Why I can’t look straight at him?’ Jaejoong thought while kept walking. It had been four days already since he was stuck in the homestead with the man, and since the incident in the bathroom a couple of days ago, he couldn’t help but felt ineptness crept inside of him when each time he look straight at Yunho’s face. That incident had really put him into such an embarrassment state ever.

………………………………….

A smaller man with held a pile of books walked out from lecture hall after finish his lectures that day.

“Opss!” Out of nowhere, someone bumped on his way and brought all the books in his held fell onto the floor.

 “Oh, I’m sorry…I wasn’t looking ahead.” The other guy apologized and bent down immediately to help the other pick up his scattered books.

“It’s okay and…thank you.” The smaller man said as the other handed him his books back, but then his eyes widened upon looked up to the other’s face.

“C-changmin?!” He squealed with face spread a wide smile.

“Uh, Junsu sonsaengnim…” The other’s reaction was no different than him. Changmin bowed as he realized who the guy before him is.

Soon, the two men settled down themselves at the college’s cafeteria after the unexpected reunion, and were engrossed in their long chatting.

“So mind to tell me what happen to you after you graduate? I thought you were so dense to work before, but what a surprise to see you here.” Junsu got a big smile on his face.

Changmin also smiled as heard his former teacher’s word. The man was his high school teacher who before had help him out in a lot of trouble, since he was such a delinquent student back then. But who know, that favorite teacher of him is now become a lecturer in his University.

“It was before, when I found my family’s financial won’t allow me to continue study. But now, I’m glad I have a brother that keeps motivated me to study and helping me out a lot in support my study fee.” Changmin explained his side of situation.

“Wow…he’s really a good big brother uh. You’re lucky.” Junsu smiled.

“Oh, to thought about him…you ever meet him before too. Don’t you remember I’d attend your birthday party during my last year, and I’d bring my brother to meet you at that time?”

“Oh, yeah. I remember he’s kind of…. easy eye-catching, isn’t he? I still remember how my guests were staring at him the moment you walked in with him.”

Changmin laughed as suddenly remembered the chaos accident that happened that day. “Sorry your party was ruined that day because of…”

“No, it wasn’t. Actually what had happen that day, it kind of funny and made me laugh when I remembering it back.” Junsu said as he also follow to laugh. Their conversation lightened up more as they started reminiscing their past.

“Anyway what’s your brother’s name again? I didn’t remember...”

“Oh, he’s Kim Jaejoong…” Changmin answered.

“That name sounds familiar...” Junsu nodded before his face changed, seemed got something in thought. ‘Oh, no wonder it sounds familiar…the name is same with Yunho’s… Oh wait, don’t tell me that Yunho actually with… Changmin’s brother??’ Junsu gasped as something hit him.

“What’s wrong sonsaengnim?” Changmin asked as noticed the other’s changed reaction. “Ah, I know…is it about the rumors? Yes, that Kim Jaejoong is my brother. The one that people love to talk about…” Changmin said as he looked down.

Junsu snapped. “Huh? No..it’s not about tha-”

“It’s okay. I used to receive this kind of reaction. But I believe my brother. He isn’t like what the others thought he is.”

Junsu could sense Changmin’s voice seemed frustrated, as the younger one knew his brother better than others. “Yeah… Don’t mind what others had said, as long as you believe in him, that’s enough. Actually I was wondering about something else, I’m not thinking like what you thought I'd been thinking of.” Junsu said as he put his hand on Changmin’s; tried to assured the guy.

Changmin smiled, knew well that favorite teacher of him wasn’t someone that would be amongst those small minded people.

“Anyway Min, I need to go now since my next class will start in fifteen minutes. So see you around later.” Junsu said as he got up from his seat. Changmin nodded in smile.

As he got out of the cafeteria, Junsu took out his phone immediately and dialed someone, and soon the familiar huskier voice of his husband greeted him.

“Oh what a day to get a call from my baby Su…”

“Don’t babying me. Yah, Park Yoochun! You better tell me what the story behind your ‘sneaky’ buddy marriage?!”

“W-what..? What are you talking about?” Yoochun’s voice was clearly sounded as he was going to be in a deep trouble.

“What what? You and that buddy of yours just same. Don’t try to backing him up again and concealing your guys’ true trump. You’re also same; always work on something crazy if you want to get something.”

Yoochun knew his day will be going worse if once his Junsu got mad. “But baby, to get you I didn’t put much effort. We had agreed to-”

“Shut up! I will lock you out today!” It was a wrong word from Yoochun, seems he had sparkled the fire in the other on the line even more.

“What?! Jun-”

Junsu hung up the phone before the other could finish his word. ‘I wonder…if they ever met in that kind of situation before… how could they end up being together. Obviously…Jaejoong isn’t like what the others had thought about.’ Junsu still in his deep thought as he walked back to the faculty building.

………………………………

All the project team wandered off onto the trail into the forest as they leading to the waterfall that had been pointed out as their next destination.

“Yunho-ah… my legs are tired. I feel I would collapse soon…” The woman whined as she held on Yunho’s arm to stop the man from walking.

“Soo Jin-ah, who asked you to wear high heel when you knew we will heading to this kind of place.”

The woman pouted as heard the man’s comment. “I don’t know it would have rocky path here….”

“Argh!”

Yunho attention on the woman was distracted as he heard the wince of his beloved one that was leading ahead of him. If not because of the woman, he would have his walk with Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong-ssi, are you okay?” One of the crewmembers asked. Yunho saw the man got his hand hold onto Jaejoong’s waist, and without wait for a second he rushed to them.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Yunho asked.

“I’m okay….” Jaejoong compendious said as bent down to massaging his ankle.

Yunho tried to give the man that still held onto Jaejoong’s waist a threaten looks as wanting the other take off his hand from HIS Jaejoong. The man backed away as sense Yunho’s glare.

From the distance, Soo Jin just suppressed her grudge as Yunho had left her side and rushed to the other. ‘How could this happen? He’s the one that steal my man. How could he have no feeling of guilty?’ She ended up with kept cursing Jaejoong, as tried to comfort her self.

They finally arrived at the waterfall and some crews started setting up the props while the other staffs get the models ready. It was a perfect time for Jaejoong to pleasing himself with take in the natural view around him while others were busy. As for him, his task as an adviser on certain part wasn’t required that much at the time, as all decision had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter