Stealth for the chance...

Clarity of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

'Sometime to make the one you love look at you, might drive you to do some stupid thing.

And all your saved-up wishes start coming out.'

--------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday morning…and the sky look clear such interpreted a nice day for some odd reason.

“Oppa, look. Which one is better?” Jiyeon asked her companion with face shining with excitement, as for the first time she’d successfully managed to drag Jaejoong to hang out with her, instead of cooping himself up in their mansion every weekend. Being such a smartass and thoughtful Yunho’s younger sister, she did all that just to make the other feel better for being in her family, after she realized Jaejoong always looked so gloom and aloof.

“Hmm…I think the baby blue color is better.” Jaejoong answered after contemplating the two cloths that were held up before him.

“Are you sure?” Jiyeon pursed her lips, face deep in thought as she examined the said cloth.

“Yes, very…very sure.” Jaejoong smiled at the girl’s confused face.

Jiyeon glanced up and met the smiling face of Jaejoong. “Oppa…you look so gorgeous when smiling like that. Keep that face with you always nae.”

Jaejoong was just silent as he heard those words. He couldn’t deny that the girl always treated him kindly beside his father in-law among the Jung’s.

 After what seemed like two hours of leisurely spending their time together, they walked out of the mall to find a good restaurant for fill their starving stomach. Jiyeon even suggested the best restaurant to Jaejoong where the Jung had always been regular customers, as now the other was part of her family too. She felt that the man needed to be acknowledged.

“Ahhh…today is such a nice day and the best moment of shopping I have ever had, since Jae oppa is more of an expert in helping me with choosing a nice dress.” Jiyeon sighed in content, while rubbing her already full tummy.

Jaejoong chuckled at the girl antics that reminded him of his younger brother, Changmin. That younger brother of his would do the same when he felt full.

“Don’t you have perhaps a friend or boyfriend… to accompany you?” Jaejoong asked as he suddenly started wondering that it was impossible for such a nice and beautiful girl like her not have any mates yet.

“Oh, I do have friends. But they- how to describe them…emm…” Jiyeon looked contemplated in deep thought for a while before continuing, “...they just need me when they are in difficulty. You know it’s hard to find a real friend when you’re carrying such a renowned family’s name.”

Jaejoong could see a disenchanted expression take turn on the girl’s face.

“Also… I did have boyfriend before. But one day, I found out that he’d cheating on me with my friend. They were indeed in a relationship before he met me. I’m being used just for money.” Jiyeon’s voice sounded bitter.

“Oh, I’m sorry for asking about this.” Jaejoong felt guilty.

“Ah, no need to feel sorry…instead I did feel content after that man got three hard punches from Yun oppa.” Jiyeon laughed. Her mood instantly shifted as she reminded back to the time when her favorite brother fumed with anger after knowing that his little sister was being cheated by such a gold-digger.

Jaejoong’s expression was a bit amused as heard the story. Never would he have thought that Yunho had such side too if he just merely judged him from the man’s lifestyle.

“Also after that Hoon oppa went to attack the man again after he heard the same story. Haha… that man just messed with the wrong person though, when I have two protective brothers to get revenge for me.” Jiyeon grinned widely as she reminisced those funny moments that were created by her brothers.

 “Hoon-oppa?” Jaejoong asked as he was a bit confused with the story.

“Huh? Don’t tell me you don’t know that I have two brothers?”

The girl’s words just made Jaejoong furrow his eyebrows. ‘Yeah, I don’t know because I’ve never bothered to know anything about the man named Jung Yunho. Not like we are in a good relationship to start with.’ Jaejoong thought, as he realized he didn’t know a single thing about his own husband.

“So…you mean you are the fourth child of Jung?” He asked again.

“Yes. Hoon-oppa is the first son then follows by Ji hyun noona and third is Yun-oppa. Oh yeah, can’t blame you because Hoon oppa never comes home since long, even for your wedding.”

Jaejoong mouthed an ‘O’ and nodded in understanding. “So, where’s he now?”

“Hmm…It’s been three years already since he left our house because he decided to live by his own. Even dad and mom couldn’t prevent him, when he had fully decided on his own to bounty his life to become a freelance photographer. He was just not interested in the family’s business.”

Jaejoong could sense the look in the girl’s eyes that had clearly shown her longing towards her other brother.

“Now, let’s change the topic.” Jiyeon tried livening up the atmosphere again. “It’s my turn. Let me ask you something…” The girl said; intensely looking at Jaejoong, who smiled back at her sheepishly.

"Huh? Ask what?" Jaejoong got fidgety as he knew the girl always asked unpredictable questions.

“How did you fall in love with Yunho oppa?”

Jaejoong almost choked on his saliva by that sudden bullet question. “Err… what?” He stumbled on his words.

“I mean…your love story.” Jiyeon grinned, as her eyes showed her eagerness to know about their love story.

Jaejoong was deadlocked. “Hmm…love at first sight..?” He was unsure by his own suddenly made up answer.

“Love at first sight? That’s really incredible first sight then.” Jiyeon chuckled as that answer seemed quite funny to her. “I just thought it’s interesting to know how could you fallen in love with my oppa as he had been known as a player and also loves partying. Only came home when the dawn came… simply said, he’s not someone you might adore from the first sight.”

‘How could I answer that when I also don’t know why your brother married me… I don’t even know a single thing about him.’ Jaejoong wished he could blurt out the truth to the girl.

“Sorry if I sound rude. I’m not giving a bad impression of my own brother’s bad history. Instead, I am incredibly shocked and yet proud as now Yunho oppa really has changed from the lifestyle he used to live before.”

Jaejoong was stunned a moment by the girl’s word.

“What I mean is, my brother looks more determined now. He’s serious in what he has been doing and even being more reliable for others to trust him. It’s the side of him that he has never showed before.” Jiyeon explained, as she could read Jaejoong’s confused face. “It’s all thanks to you Jae-oppa. Maybe that caused a miracle to happen from your love.” Jiyeon commented and then laughed heartedly at her own cheesy remark.

But Jaejoong was just slightly thumped by her sudden judgment.

……………

 “Hey, how come three month newlywed man has got such a gloomy aura? If you don’t have the mood to work on Saturday morning just go back to your pretty wife. Don’t bring that kind of a face here.” A dandy looking man said with his faked-strict tone.

“Urf, you’re no help Chun…” Yunho huffed as heard his best friend teasing.

“What? You already got what you want right? What else’s this time?” Yoochun, the best buddy of Yunho ever since college years, grinned as he saw the hassle looks of Yunho. The looks that had never been on Jung Yunho’s face before. Now, he had been able to see that face because of a certain someone. It’s all thanks to Kim Jaejoong; that’s what Yoochun thought.

“Did your pretty wife kick you out of your room this time?” Yoochun teased again.

“No, but I feel I want to kick your out of my office now.” Yunho shot the other his death glare.

“Aww, cool man. What’s the matter that’s bothering you this time?”

Yunho sighed. “I… even keep preserving him, but the gap between us still doesn’t change.” Yunho started to express the miserable feeling that he’d keep inside. “Even though, before he always threw his tantrum towards me with a cold stare, but now he doesn’t. But still, there’s no difference.”

“Oh you mean no improvement between you and him? Ah, that’s not because he isn’t temperate anymore, it just he’s tired to dismiss you since you’re a man, whose so obstinate and clings onto him, even when he has rejected you numerous times.” Yoochun chuckled.

“Chun…I’m not in the mood to be your fun material right now.” Yunho grouched.

“Okay.. okay… relax dude. So, what’s up? He still hates you? Oh wait, it’s already been three months right?  Maybe he still doesn’t feel your honesty and notices how hard you work to earn his love.” Yoochun started with his usual ultimatum, every time when Yunho needed it.

“Em…but I think I have one fast method for him to realize it.” Yoochun had on his deep thinking face.

“What?” Yunho seemed excited, thinking that he still had some hope left, since Yoochun is the best at convincing.

“Let spell him to make him fall for you.” Yoochun blurted out with his primitive face.

“Chun, you are really asking to eat my fist, aren’t you?”

“Aish, you should appreciate and take some word from the best man. See, how happy I’m with my baby Su now. It’s all because of my spells on him.” Yoochun smile became wide after mentioning his life partner.

“Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter