Something still vague

Clarity of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

Love would hurts and gives a pain that never leaves more than any other. Nevertheless, sooner or later it still warms the heart and cools the sting, till make we realize it worth the pain…

------------------------------------------------------------------


It was a long drive, while Yunho tried his best to start a conversation, when the smaller man stayed stiff in his seat and only stared outside of the side window, clearly showing his disinterest in having any conversation with the other man.

 “Say something…” Yunho glanced to Jaejoong; finally he’d given up being all stoics for five and half hour of driving with the other being silent.

“Say what?” Finally, Jaejoong voiced shortly but still his eyes were immersed in the pleasant view of the old district villages as the car started passing by the countryside road.

“Just talk anything to me.” Yunho said while concentrated on his driving.

“There’s nothing to talk about.”

 “But I’m starting to get sleepy…” Yunho faked a yawn. “..if no one talks to me...I will prone to drift away and fall asleep.” The man tried to reason.

Jaejoong slightly turned his face to Yunho, finally after five hours of being indifferent. “Then I’ll drive. Let’s change seats.”

“Huh, how can I let you drive while I just leisurely sleep at the side? That’s not cool.”

‘Pfft. What’s wrong with that…’ Jaejoong grumbled before turning back to take another look out of the side window. Once again the other man stayed ignorant.

‘Aish, doesn’t he feel crooked by only turning his head at that side.’ Yunho kept on sulking as he once again failed to draw the other’s attention.

After more than fifteen minutes of driving, they finally reached their destination. Not far from the road they had taken, they saw some staff members, who had gathered on the top of a hill, seemingly busy with setting up the set for the photo shoot.

Yunho pulled his car on the side earth-road as the way to the hill was secluded and inaccessible for vehicles. They needed to get out and walk up the hill where all the other people had already gathered.

“Are you okay with walking up the hill?” Yunho asked once they got out of the car.

“Do I look like I’m disabled?” Jaejoong once again gave such a cynical answer; not even once offering a friendly word to the man. “I think you can leave now. Sorry to give you trouble for drive me here.” Jaejoong gave a slight bow in a formal way and took out his luggage out of the car.

 “What? Was I really being used just to send you here? Even no thanks?” Yunho intently sounded discontented. But never once he took the other harsh word in heart, instead he was acting more stoic.

Jaejoong stopped his movement and turned back to face the man with his annoy glare. “What do you want then?”

“Huh?” Yunho eyebrows rose upon hearing the word. “What do I want hmm…” He repeated the word while grinning foolishly, somewhat loving it.

Jaejoong stared at the other man, ‘What a weird man…’

“At least have lunch with me.” Yunho snapped; seemingly not wanting to lose the chance of spending more time with Jaejoong. “But for now…” He dared to walk closer to Jaejoong. “..let’s finish today’s schedule first.” He said as he grabbed Jaejoong’s luggage and threw it back into his car and slammed the door shut.

“What are you doing?!” Jaejoong’s eyes widened as Yunho even locked the car; preventing him from taking back his luggage.

“Let’s walk up to them now. Seems they’ve been waiting for us for too long.”

“Us? Don’t joke around! I don’t have time to be here with you. I’ve got work to be done.”

This time it was Yunho’s turn to ignore him.  Yunho just put on his sunglasses, showing off his perfect handsome face even more as he walked up to the hill; leaving the irritated Jaejoong behind.

“Yah! Where do you think you’re going?!” Jaejoong started chasing him.

“Yah, I need to take my luggage! And you need to leave right now! Don’t you have your own work to do? So stop acting like we are here for some vacation!” Jaejoong threw his wrath with uneven breaths; as he tried to catch up to the other man’s pace.

“Stop talking when you’re climbing up the hill. You’ll just get exhausted.” Yunho said, still looking composed.

“Yah! Aren’t you leaving? Just go back to Seoul now.”

“Aish, when I asked you to talk to me, you were just being mute. Now, you talk too much when I’m not even asking you to.” Yunho mumbled, totally ignoring the babbled Jaejoong.

Jaejoong was panting as he got tired from the boiling anger inside of him. He tried to catch his breath when they finally reached the top of the hill where the rest of the people were already working for the project and waited for his arrival. He failed to stop Yunho from reaching them.

“Oh, finally. You are here.” One voice greeted them, and gained the attention of the rest of the crew.

Jaejoong straightened his body and was about to greet the man, but his eyes widened, as Yunho walked to the man before he did.

‘What the hell is he going to do now? Just please don’t make a scene here...’ Jaejoong’s heart started to race as he was afraid of the other man acting all spontaneous and introducing himself as his husband or something.

“It’s been a while Jung Yunho. I was shocked when Yoochun informed me last night that the chief director himself would come here in person and inspect how the first day of our photo-shoot is going.”

“That’s nothing Seughyun-ssi, I just needed to see with my own eyes what my company had invested on. Also I needed to greet and give each of the staff members my support for the starting of a new project.”

“Thanks for your concern. You can put your trust on us. It’s not like this is the first time we work together. If I’m not mistaken, we collaborated in a charity event or something like that before.”

Jaejoong’s jaw nearly dropped as heard the absurdity of the situation, which left him in great confusion. W-what… chief director? What’s the meaning of all of this?!

“Oh, Jaejoong-ssi. You came along with Mr. Jung?”

“Huh?” Jaejoong blinked; dumbfounded at the sudden question. “I…I’m…”

“Yes. We both came here together. Sorry for being late.” Yunho cut in before Jaejoong could let out a word.

“Seems like you guys know each other already uh? So I don’t need to introduce you guys anymore.”

Seunghyun words gave Jaejoong a huge feeling of relief, as the man seemed to be unaware of his relationship with Yunho. At least he could work on this one project in comfortable state. Because for these three months, his working environment back there at his office was like hell; as he had to bear hearing his co-workers badmouthing him behind his back due to the spreading rumors of that unfortunate day, which had changed his whole life to chaos.

“Everyone let’s start to work!” Seunghyun announced enthusiastically; pulling Jaejoong out of his long trance.

“Ah Jaejoong-ssi, I need your opinion on some changes we just made here. Come with me...” Seunghyun said before he walked back to the props.

As the man walked away, Jaejoong turned to Yunho with his face showing clear resentment to the situation.

“What?” Yunho threw a questioning look; pretending to be clueless to Jaejoong’s anger.

“Did you plan all of this since the very beginning?” Jaejoong words came out between gritted teeth.

“Huh? Plan what?” Yunho gazed at that pretty-angry face before him.

“Don’t act dumb Jung Yunho.” Jaejoong’s face was becoming redder with increasing anger; as he started to understand the real situation. “You planned to follow me since the beginning, weren’t you? Also…the reason that I got this offer might also be related to your influence in the industry?”

“Huh?” Yunho became confused of Jaejoong’s accusations.

“Just listen, I don’t need you to intruding into my life. Enough with that havoc you already brought into my life and ruining everything that I’ve cherish since long.” Jaejoong hissed and turned to walk away as he knew he would blow up even more if he stayed any longer with the other man.

Yunho realized what the other meant and was about to argue with what Jaejoong had thought when all of a sudden;

“Yunho-ah!” A woman with long silky-black hair and a pair of y long legs approached Yunho with such excited looks. The presence of the gorgeous woman gained much attention on that photo-shoot set as she was an infamous model of those days.

“Yunho-ah, it’s been so long, I haven’t seen you around even in the usual club. Where have you been?”

“Uh?” Yunho lost his words for a moment at the sudden presence of the woman. His eyes then immediately glanced back to Jaejoong, whose face looked as startled as his.

“Err…Jae-” Yunho was just about to say something, but Jaejoong just turned his back on him and continued walking away.

“Huh? Isn’t that Kim Jaejoong…” The woman mumbled as she noticed the other’s presence.

 Yunho sighed and shifted his attention back to the girl, who was still eyeing the retreating Jaejoong. “Why are you here Soojin?”

“What? You don’t know that I’m the female model for this new advertisement?” The girl beamed, seeming overly happy to have found Yunho there.

‘What a good timing…’ Yunho muttered under his breath, as he could feel a forming headache throbbing in his head.

*

“Okay, let’s wrap up everyone. Nice job for today.” The PD for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter