Harboring the blissfulness

Clarity of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[un-betaed]

*****

"Sometime we did rush into things just to get the one we love. When we start to feel it was a wrong step to make, it actually leads us to what we really seek. We able to feel overwhelming despite its oddity as the thing we wanted are getting close within our reach."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Well, that so sad…because I miss you so damn much, Boo.”

Upon heard that sudden familiar voice behind him, Jaejoong slightly turned around in startled look.

Ji Hoon suddenly broke into laughter, making Jaejoong turned back at him.

“You… you knew he is standing behind me all this time?” Jaejoong asked and glared at the man.

“Well, it’s more like I was being used to get you here actually. I’m sorry…” Ji Hoon said between his laughter while held up his hands in a surrender gesture. “I think it’s my cue to leave now. Enjoy your evening date.” He patted Jaejoong’s shoulder while glanced at his brother, before he got up and walked away, leaving the two.

Jaejoong frowned with a small pout tugged his lips.

“What's with this sullen face? Does my baby having another mood swing?” Yunho asked teasingly as he settled down beside Jaejoong who immediately resisted from looking at him.

Noticing something seemed off, Yunho shifted in his seat to fully facing the smaller man. “What’s wrong, Boo?”

Jaejoong just kept silent while stared at the fine sand of beach under his feet, before he stood up abruptly and started walking down the sandy beach. Yunho got up and quickly catch up with Jaejoong’s steps.

“Hey, is this a reaction I got after three days I hardly fall asleep because of keep thinking about you?” Yunho tried to get Jaejoong’s attention, even he was still confused what made the lad had that sulky face. No matter how cute the other looked right now in his sulking, still Yunho felt it was a bad thing.

Jaejoong just kept walking until he was stopped when Yunho grabbed his hand and dragged him to a big rock near the edge of the shore. He tried to pull his hand from the man’s grip as his legs were forced to follow Yunho’s long, fast steps. “Let me go!” He wriggled.

“Sure.” Yunho huffed while released Jaejoong’s hand once they were in a bit secluded area, as he thought it was safe for Jaejoong to throw his tantrums now, since the area had less people around.

“Now, spill it. What I’ve done wrong this time to deserve this sudden cold shoulder you give me?” Yunho asked.

Jaejoong looked distressed, still confused of what had actually made him felt really mad at the moment. If he followed what his heart really felt, he would just jumped into Yunho’s arms the moment he saw the man’s presence there, hugging the man tightly and shamelessly show how much he missed him during these three days of not seeing each other. But his bothered mind refrained him from doing so once it recalled back and connected to the fact of why his sister in-law had hated him so much before; the woman’s plan to hook up his brother with her best friend failed after Yunho had chosen him. But he knew that shouldn’t be matter to him anymore as all Jungs were already loved him like a real family now. Then why he felt angry? Was it because of the sudden fact of knowing Yunho actually had someone else that he loved before?

“Well, if you choose to be silent like this, I guess I’ll leave first to let you cool off.” Yunho said before he halfheartedly turned around to walk away, since he knew better how to deal with the short-tempered Jaejoong. Moreover now, a pregnant Jaejoong means an ultra-moody and sensitive Jaejoong.

As he was about to walk off, he heard a hesitation reply from the smaller man.

“I’ve just met your ex-fiancée...” Jaejoong let it out finally; afraid the man would really walk away from him and his words did stopped Yunho’s next move.

“Meet who?” Yunho turned back at Jaejoong with a deep frown of confusion on his face.

“That Park Soo Jin…she told me everything, about you and her...” Jaejoong mumbled with eyes didn’t dare to meet Yunho’s.

“I see...” Yunho nodded slowly, seemed he could catch a picture of the situation. “Did she fills you with something nonsense?”

“Nonsense?” Jaejoong looked up and met Yunho’s intense gaze that boring into his. Now, he felt a bit qualm. “B-but…she said you and her used to be together before, and I...”

“And you what? Choose to believe her?” Yunho raised his brow, his tone sounded disappointed and a bit irritated now, which made Jaejoong started felt regret for doubting the man blindly. Seemed he had done something stupid with choose to believe someone else over his own husband before he hear a word from the man.

“I…I just confused because she seems so close with your family…”

Yunho heaved a sigh. “Well, my mom and sister did try persuaded me to marry her before. But, it just didn’t work for me. I’m not interested in her at all. But we didn’t even get engage.” Yunho stated clearly in an assertive tone.

Jaejoong felt a strong guilt hit him at this moment, making him couldn’t dare to lift up his face meeting Yunho’s eyes. He was sure the man must be staring at him with an irritation in his eyes right now.

“Please don’t let others get into you easily again.” Yunho added as he stepped closer to Jaejoong who only freezing in his spot.

Feeling tired with the smaller man’s non-existence response, Yunho pulled Jaejoong’s hand in in his, wanting the man to look up at him. And that was when he felt a silver band that fixed on Jaejoong’s ring finger against his skin.

“This wedding ring…” Yunho mumbled as eyes stared at the ring.

Jaejoong curiously looked up as he sensed the slightest change in Yunho’s tone, and he saw a deep frown graven on Yunho’s face before he removed the ring from Jaejoong’s finger.

“What…are you doing?” Jaejoong could felt his heart slightly twisted at Yunho’s sudden action.

“I think this ring has no meaning. There’s no need to put it on anymore.” Yunho simply said as he threw the ring away which made Jaejoong speechless with eyes widened in utter shocked. The silver band disappeared as it fell into the beach and carried by the big wave that hit the shore.

Yunho calmly turned back at Jaejoong, whom eyes were still staring at where Yunho had thrown their wedding ring.

“W-why… did you throw it?” Jaejoong asked. His voice broke as he felt a soaring heat in his throat.

“Come with me.” Yunho uttered and started walking off. He missed to catch the sight of tears that started swirling in Jaejoong’s eyes. He literally dragged Jaejoong along with him to the end of the beach area, where a wooden gazebo that had exquisitely decorated in a natural look, set up on the deck that overlooking the view of blue ocean.

Jaejoong had a wondering look once he was been dragged closer and closer to the place. His curiosity deepened as he scanned the surrounding area. That secluded area was decorated in a simple wedding style accented in white and full of fresh flowers. Petals of pink rose strewn on the deck, covering the pathway where he was walking on while colorful candles lined up on both sides of aisle to the gazebo.

“Yunho, what all of this?” Jaejoong asked as his eyes still wondering around.

Yunho stopped once he had brought Jaejoong stepped on the gazebo. He turned around to facing Jaejoong that was still in his priceless expression of bewilderment. Yunho smiled a little as his hand loosened on the other’s wrist.

“You know, everyone has their own dream wedding. And I know you must have one too. But… I’ve ruined that one dream of you.” Yunho started.

Jaejoong looked at the man before him intently, still couldn’t understand the man’s action and words.

“Our previous wedding held no meaning for me, since at that time… it was a marriage with one-sided feelings of me while you was being forced into it. So now, let’s create a real memorial day for us, can we?” Yunho smiled warmly, his deep-brownish eyes threw a gentle gaze at the beauty before him that still stared up at him unblinkingly.

“Is that why you threw that wedding ring previously?” Jaejoong asked. His eyes were getting watery again and lips trembling seemed in the verge of crying.

Yunho just smiled and nodded before he held out a small, red velvet box from his trouser pocket and opened it.

Jaejoong dropped his teary eyes down at the set of shiny silver bands settled on the soft satin. Three tiny white diamonds scattered on the top surface of the ring, glimmering under the bright sky.

“I think we can start it now.” Yunho uttered.

“Start what?” Jaejoong asked confusedly.

Suddenly, the soft music of piano filled the space as it played by someone who sat at the corner of the altar, which Jaejoong didn’t even noticed there were another presence around.

“Yoochun?” Jaejoong frowned once he caught who the player was.

“As both of you are already here. So, let’s proceed.” A tall, young man appeared behind the white, flowery wedding backdrop.

“Changmin?” Jaejoong gasped, he looked more shocked this time when he saw his younger brother sudden appearance. The young man just grinned at his expression.

“Well, I’ve asked him a lot of things in preparing this according to your taste. And he’s here for help us to seal the vow too while Junsu will be the witness.” Yunho pointed to another presence that had just stepped on the edge of stairs obediently. Junsu greeted Jaejoong with a frantic wave as the man turned at him, a bright smile flashed on his face.

Changmin started to pronounce the vow for the couple. His face was in a pure blissful smile as he could see the happiness radiated on his brother’s face. When he finished enunciate the vow, Yunho slipping the wedding band on Jaejoong’s finger, a sign of the covenant that the other has made to him, and at once without any doubt professed his full commitment to taking care his spouse for the rest of his life.

The platinum ring perfectly fitted Jaejoong’s ring finger, complementing its perfectness on its right owner now. Jaejoong was a bit shaking and felt touching before he followed to do the same thing for Yunho. And Yunho couldn’t hold his smile once Jaejoong looked up at him with those beautiful rounded-eyes showing so much love and grateful.

“I now pronounce you, partners in life. You…ermm… may kiss each other.” Changmin finished his last sentence and cleared his throat. His task in knotting the two was finally done.

Yunho was the one made a move as he pulled Jaejoong closer to him and he leaned down to the other for a deep, passionate kiss.

A streak of tears dropped down on Jaejoong’s cheeks at the grateful feeling that currently showering him. Never once in his life he expected to be given such a second chance to feeling so much loved.

After Yunho parting their lips, his thumb brushed off the tears that tainted Jaejoong’s face. “Don’t cry…You know I hate to see your tears.” He rested his forehead against Jaejoong’s.

Jaejoong sniffed and tried to stop his sob before he uttered stutteringly, “I love you…Yunho.”

Yunho gapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter