The unforeseen thing

Clarity of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

‘They said everything happens for a reason, and sometimes without any clarity, it will be able to bring you the swift that changes your life…’

---------------------------------

 

Kim Jaejoong never thought that it would be that morning, when his life would turn into such a havoc - he woke up from his sleep, everything looking as usual, he put on his sleeping bathrobe just like he’d done the last night before going to bed, until a stir movement on his bed alarmed him that there must have been someone else, a stranger, sleeping on his bed beside him.

‘What the…’

The scene before him was too shocking to believe as Jaejoong stared ahead of him with a blank expression, his mind slowly realizing what had happened, before there was a sudden knock on the bedroom door, making him nearly jump out of his skin with a second wave of shock. Without much thinking, he rushed to open the door with the intends to ask the only living resident , Kwon Yuri – his one and only cousin- about the stranger in his bed, assuming that the girl had brought home yet another drunken and crazy- boyfriend of hers.

But what awaited him behind the door was something much more terrible than he had expected and for a second, he was paralyzed as the sudden flashes of cameras from the countless reporters outside were busy taking a juicy picture of him and the half- stranger lying on his bed behind him.

And that was how his life started to feel and sound like pure Hell…

--------

All had just happened too fast for Jaejoong to defend himself from the people wrongly accusing him - The picture of him with a stranger man on his bed had been printed out on the main page of today's newspapers and was also disseminated on popular website pages within mere seconds.

“You ungrateful son! I never thought that agreeing to you moving to the city for work would pay me back with this kind of a shameful thing!” Mr. Kim blew out his rage on his eldest son.

“Appa…I’m not. Trust me. I don’t even know him…and how could I do something that would make you hate me.” Jaejoong was on his knees and his loud sobs echoed in the living room of Jung’s mansion.

“Mr. Kim...please calm down. The fault should not totally be put on Jaejoong. My son should be at fault too.” Mr. Jung intervened, while throwing sharp looks towards his son, Jung Yunho who was sitting silently in his seat.

Now, both parents had gathered to settle down the chaos that had been created within one day, when the pictures of their sons together on the same bed had been spread out to the citizens. And that had caused a big news to spread; which acclaimed Jaejoong as their new object to the young Jung’s inheritor, known as a popular womanizer and only knowing how to spend his parents’ money by enjoying himself with random girls, changing them as often as his everyday clothes; the man was also known for using a lot of alcohol and holding exceptionally crazy private parties and clubbing nights.

“Then what are we supposed to do?! You’ve got all the money to shut people’s mouths, but what about my family? Only the poor ones would be forced to incur all the inclement result!!” Mr. Kim voice boomed through that enormous living room once again.

“Please calm down, Mr.Kim… I’m not going to do such despicable things. My family is still dignified. Of course I’m aware of my son’s actions, and I’ll make sure he will be responsible for this.” Mr. Jung explained calmly after composing himself, being a man with dignity and proving himself to be the real head of the educated noble family, which was also the reason why he was always revered by the people around him. His wife that sat by his side, didn’t speak a word as she was still too shocked by the news, but even she understood one thing: nothing would bring things back to normal again.

“Jung Yunho, be a man and speak up.” Mr. Jung diverted his frigid looks to his son, speaking with an assertive tone. “You are the one that ended up in his place at that time. What business brought you there?”

Yunho gulped as saw a side of his father that he’d never seen before. He admitted inwardly that those judging looks sent him a bit dithery inside.

“I…I…did intend to meet with him.” Yunho said as he gathered his courage and looked up to the smaller man opposite of him, still sitting quietly in a shower of tears of depression.

“So, you do admit it’s your fault?”

“Yes.”

“No!” Jaejoong shouted as he got up from his knees with his face awfully tear-smeared, his eyes glaring angrily at the man, who had just admitted his fault. “We have never met once in our lives before! We don’t even know each other! Stop lying! Why do you lie?! Speak the truth!”

“Jaejoong shut up! That man already admitted that it was his fault! What else do you want to come up to deny this, huh?! How else could he end up in your bed?!” Mr Kim fumed with anger again.

“He’s lying Appa! I don’t know how he ended up in my room. This is all a trap!” Jaejoong had reached his limit, seeing that Yunho was so dumb by admitting something that had never happened and even more confusing was the fact that he was the one being stupidly accused. He was sure they hadn’t slept together. He was not that stupid to not understood or feel what had happened with his own body. He’s still . Even when he was in a relationship for about three years, his boyfriend never touched him; he was still chaste in his own standpoint.

 “Appa… p-please…trust me. I didn’t do it…”

“Jaejoong, even if you keep denying everything, your words can’t change anything anymore. People out there already know the truth and in their eyes you have already slept with this man…” Jaejoong felt even more hurt, when he saw his father looking at him disappointingly.

“You admit it, so what’s your solution for this, Jung Yunho?” Mr. Jung asked his son again. Now, all were silent, only Jaejoong’s heart-wrenching sobs could be heard in the background.

 “I will marry him.” Yunho’s words were composed, his voice full of such determination that brought all pairs of eyes in the room staring at him in utter shock and disbelief.

Jaejoong sat in daze, before he started fuming hysterically with anger, his younger brother – Changmin – holding him down before he could beat the life out of Jung Yunho.

“I won’t! I will not agree to this! This is absurd! Just tell them we didn’t do it! I don’t even know you, !!!”

*slap!*

“Jaejoong, silence!” Jaejoong’s side cheek was smeared with a shade of blood-red mark as a result of a hard slap from his father, at once sending him crying in pain, but the pain in his heart was unbearable to the physical one on his face.

“Mr Kim…” Mr. Jung abruptly sat up as he tried to calm the other man from losing control on his poor son again.

“No…No…NO! I don’t want to marry him! Please…appa…please…” Jaejoong begged bitterly his father, but his knees became weak as his father’s next words boomed through the room.

“If you still want to be called my son, don’t let out any word of objection.” Mr. Kim voiced out sternly. Jaejoong could already feel his eyes stinging with pain from too much crying, depression and he felt even more arduous as his own father had lost his trust in him and voiced his thoughts with such fidelity that Jaejoong had no say in the matter anymore. It was decided.

Changmin, Jaejoong’s younger brother that always cherished his older brother, also couldn’t calm Jaejoong with his usual comforting words. Furthermore, he couldn’t argue with their father as the old man had made up his mind. Changmin’s heart hurt from seeing Jaejoong’s crushed state and eventhough he couldn’t believe it – he felt his cheeks wet and salty and in a matter of seconds he was crying along with his brother’s misery.

“I’m sorry…I think…I will proceed with wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter