Chapter 1

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haerin was mindlessly eating her dinner with her 4 roommates when she started smiling to herself. Since had known these 4 boys since she was young and couldn't imagine her life without them. They were her best friends, her roommates, her family, her life. The boys were super noisy as usual, teasing poor Kyungsoo, who was about to explode in anger. She giggled to herself, poor Kyungsoo oppa, always the target. 

She had met her roommate Jongin when she was 7 years old. Her mom had signed her up for ballet lessons and he was the only boy in the class. He claimed he wanted to dance just like his older sisters. He was adorable and had long hair with tan skin. She quickly became close with the boy until she quit her lesons a year later, not enjoying her ballet classes. Jongin started crying when she told him that she was quitting but she gave him her number and promised to stay in touch and to hang out often, thus their real friendship began.

Jongin would often come over to play with Haerin. He was a pretty shy boy, but she got to know him even better she found out he was very cute and full of aegyo, but quite mischevious. He would often tap her shoulder and hide, making her turn in the direction only for him to be on her other side, giggling cutely behind his hands. Although he did this quite often, she never got tired of it becuase a smiling and happy Jongin was always the cutest Jongin. She had learned at a young age that Jongin loved puppies and sleeping. He would often fall asleep while watching tv or playing house together, or fall asleep curled up next to her family dog Betsy. 

Haerin knew Kyungsoo since she was born, he was her oppa next door. He was quiet and shy, but when he smiled he was the brightest and cutest little boy in the world. Haerin often followed him around becuase he was only a few months older than him. He was a very loving and caring oppa and always took care of her and made sure she was safe. 

Haerin introduced Jongin to Kyungsoo one day when he came over for a playdate. Kyungsoo, having bad vision squinted at the tan boy trying to get a better look at him causing Jongin to burst into tears. He was afraid of Kyungsoo. A child Haerin panicked and quickly explained that Kyungsoo oppa was the sweetest oppa ever and he just had bad eyesight. Soon after Jongin became best friends with Kyungsoo and followed him around just like Haerin did. 

When Haerin qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter