Chapter 2

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

(Your P.O.V.)

 

   I picked my bag up from the bench and stood up hurriedly, almost running to the side of the street to hail a cab and when I did I immediately went inside. I must be going crazy with all the things colliding in my mind.

 

"Umm Miss, where are you off to?" The driver asked, how silly of me rushing to get to my dorm without telling where I'm going.

"To apartment 313 please, and may I ask a favor?" I kindly asked.

"Sure miss, anything." 

"Can you step on it??"

"Of course miss." The driver said, driving on his fastest pace.

 

  *Yah, Kim YoonYul! This better be good.* I typed on my phone, and sent it to YoonYul.

 

"Miss, we're already here." I jiffed. "Ah, thank you sir!" I smiled and payed the fee.

 

   I went out and felt the cold breeze slipping through my hair. Breathe Chaemin, relax, there's no need to worry. I tried to walk properly but I felt so excited to actually know what's going to happen therefore I rushed to the 21st floor using the elevator.

"I'm here at your room, hehehe, don't worry, I'm sure you won't kill me! Hehe." YoonYul said as I reply to my text.

  I tapped my foot onto the floor and continuously check the time on my watch. Ugh, can't elevators actually move faster??  I'm pretty much sweating of nervousness right now, everything's like a blur, I haven't thought of what I would do if I encounter him right now.

 

18th.

19th.

20th.

 

  Ding. The doors went open. I quickly walked towards the door of my room and inhaled air heavily and exhaled slowly to ease out the nervousness. I tried to swipe my card onto the scanner but it kept on beeping and I realized the door hasn't been locked. Yoonyul is going to get my room ransacked if she keeps on doing this.

 

  "Yoon? are you there?" I peeked through the door, it was so quiet and it gave me the creeps. I looked around my place and saw a figure by the couch, standing.

  My eyes grew wide and I felt my heart skip a beat as the person's silhouette moved as his/her face looked at my direction.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...