Chapter 17

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

(Jonghyun's P.O.V)

Wow. _____ noona is wearing her face, I've never seen that before, who cares? I LIKE IT! It makes her look hotter.

 "Noona, what's with the face?" I said as I approached her.

"What face?" her face turned back to normal.

"You seem to be mad.." I was curious so I had to ask..

"It's just that, I just want to go home already, I miss YoonYul." 

"Don't worry noona, things will get better eventually.." /sigh/ if only I could tell you everything, I would, but you'll just be with Donghae hyung. When will you ever look at me the way you look at him?

--

 

(Third Person's P.O.V)

"Guys it's time to have dinner!" Taehee called out, night came by very fast, time was just flying around the island. A smirk formed on  Yoona's face as she placed something on the fish then she threw the small container away in the bushy area.

"Great!" ________ clapped for she was starving already.

"_______! Here.." Yoona smiled sweetly as she handed out the cooked fish on a banana leaf to ______.

________ was curious why Yoona suddenly gave her dinner, but nonetheless, she accepted it gladly. "Komawo Yoona-ah.." She gave her a soft smile.

"You're welcome!" Yoona said as she turned her back and started to walk to get another plate but with a smirk on her face again. She got two plates and went to Donghae, "Oppa! Here's one for you.." She grinned widely as Donghae got it from her. "Thank you Yoona.." He just smiled and sat down to where the others have gathered and Yoona followed suit.

 

________ was sitting between Donghae and Jonghyun, Taehee and Taemin together and Yoona across them.

 

Everyone was happily eating when _______ took her first bite. She smiled because the fish was cooked nicely, nothing was left raw. But as soon as she continued to eat, her stomach got painful.

 

"Ahh~" ______ moaned softly but loud enough for Donghae to shift his gaze on her. (not in a erted way! Haha.)

"______-ah?? What's wrong??" Donghae looked at her worriedly. Yoona smirked but it faded soon.

"M-my stomach hurts.." _______ said as she placed the fish down and held on her stomach and, she was sweating and she was in deep pain.

"______??" Everyone started to 'panic' and they were so worried about her.

Jonghyun stood up and started to find some water they saved up.

"______-ah!" Yoona let out a worried cry.

"Here! I got some medicine in my pocket!" Taehee then gave it to Donghae and he opened it and gave it to _______.

"_______, here, drink this." Donghae said as he placed it in ______'s mouth and Jonghyun gave some water. _______ then drank the medicine.

 

Everybody's gaze was on her and they felt relieved. Donghae sighed in relief and closed his eyes, he was scared that something might just happen to her.

But not everybody was happy, Yoona was glaring at ______ but this time Jonghyun noticed it, but he didn't mind it, he wanted this, right? But maybe not in this way, hurting the girl he likes.

 

 

It was late at night and everybody was gathering around the fire from the burning wood. _______ was now okay, she didn't start to get curious about what happened, maybe the fish wasn't that cooked at all when she thought it was.

Yoona was seating beside Donghae, faking that she is feeling sleepy and constantly leaning to Donghae.

"*snores* I'm slee---" she closed her eyes and purposely let her herself fall on Donghae's lap. Donghae didn't budge and Yoona was glad with that. ________ was shocked, but she didn't show any emotion at all, she was just looking at Donghae, pain and anger glistened in her eyes. After a few minutes, they all started to feel sleepy too.

Jonghyun was just looking at ________, he could see that her eyes were fixed on Donghae, so he decided to speak. "Hey guys, let's just go to sleep, it's getting late.." With that, ________  then stood up and stretched but her eyes were still focused on Yoona but no one recognized it.

 

Yoona got slightly pissed off that Donghae pulled her away from him as he lied down.But she got pissed off more when Donghae told ________ to sleep beside him before she could go somewhere any further.

 

(Jonghyun's P.O.V)

I was really happy when _______ noona lied down beside me to sleep, but then that stupid fish just had to rain on my parade..

"_______, sleep here" he patted the empty space beside him. I could see Yoona's frown while she's 'sleeping'. 

 

 

(Third Person's P.O.V)

Donghae woke up and found a hand on his chest and another hand on his abs.

 

The owner of the hand of his chest is Yoona, while the one touching his abs was _______. Both the girls were asleep, well not really, Yoona, as usual is faking it. Donghae took Yoona's hand off his chest but he didn't do anything to ______ 's hand. Yoona opened her eyes a little bit and she was really mad since _______ gets all the special treatment from Donghae.

 

(Yoona's P.O.V)

No matter how hard I try to pull you down Kim ________, you always stand back up so fast. I will take the spotlight from you, you just wait. Now may not be the time, but soon, soon it will be. Donghae's going to be mine, and you'll lose everything.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, HELLO GUYS. :) This is ColaSmackles, and here, I finally updated for idk how long. I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time already.. I hope you guys will like this update. :D

I added some twist, and there will be a lot of twists soon, who will be gone from this story and who's going to appear here soon, there will be some new characters and some old characters will be gone. Who would it be? Find it out soon. ;)

 

Hope you like the update! :D

COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH UPDATED. More comments means I'm going to update faster. 8) I've changed, I'll try to update as soon as I can. :)