Chapter 3

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

 

(Your P.O.V)

 

  I looked around my place and saw a figure by the couch, standing.

 

"Yoon, is that you?" I carefully stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

"She's not here" the person with the deep voice said.

 

  Wait what-- It's a HE! A guy is in my room?! How did he get in? THIS PERSON MIGHT BE THIEF OR WORSE A SERIAL KILLER!! I gripped on the handle of my bag tightly as I shook from where I stood. The guy finally turned around but I couldn't see his face since he was against the light while facing his whole body now to me.

  "Yah, who are you? and what are you doing here in my room?" I took a step back, I can't see his face since the light only reflected his jeans and shoes.

  He replied with teasing tone, "Don't tell me you already forgot about me, Chaemin." 

  "H-How do you know my name?" I stuttered as he took a step towards while I took another step back. I don't even know this guy but he knows me...And worse, he knows my name...

 

  He was now close to me, then I realized I know him.

 

 

  "D-D-Donghae!" I glomped him, dropping my bag onto the floor and squealed in happiness as I felt him in my arms. "Don't scare me like that! When did you get back? Where we're you all the time? So how's your career? And how did you get in here?!" Damn. He got much more handsome! His perfect jaw line, those sparkling eyes, that sharp nose and finally the warmest smile I've ever seen after three years.

  "Easy Chaemin! Easy with all the questions!" The guy chuckled softly. "Now, ask me one by one." He held me by my shoulders, pushing me away just to get a clear view of my face.

  "Okay, So when did you get back?" I tried to ask calmly as I started to pick my things up from the floor and placed them on the table in front of the couch before I took a seat while Donghae followed and seated at the empty space beside me.

  "Just a few hours ago." He flashed me a smile.

  "Ooh.. So do you mind telling me where we're you all the time?" I annoyingly asked.

  "Er... I went to China." Donghae said as he scratched his nape awkwardly.

 "No, after that." I disagreed. I know he went somewhere, not only in China. Donghae staying for 3 years in China? That would be unbelievable, he can't even at least perfect his Chinese. 

  He blinked a few times first before answering my question. "Okay, it seems you got me, fine. I went to the States."

  "You're kidding me, RIGHT?!" I stood up unconsciously. My eyes grew bigger by the surprise.

  "No, I'm not kidding you." He held my hand and gestured me to sit again.

  "Ehhh, that wasn't really a question, more of an expression." I bit my lip. Sometimes I just have to control my emotions.

  "Next question." He laughed at my expression.

  I too laughed, nervously, "How'd you get inside my room?" I went back to my normal condition.

  "Yoonyul." He grinned at me this time.

 

Ugh, that girl! She's really going to get this!

 

  "So how are you, Chaeminnie? I haven't heard anything from you for a while." He snapped.

  Umm, I was the one whose supposed to say that line. I should be the one asking you that question. I kept my promise while you didn't, now you act as if everything's just the way it was before...

  "Chaemin......." He snapped a finger in front of me. "Are you okay?"

  "Yeah.." I started feeling down,

  "So how are you?" He repeated the question for the second time.

  "I'm fine." I said nonchalantly, I was expecting him to say sorry.

  "Are you sure you're fine? You don't look good." Donghae started to pout in front of me, I could see he was worried.

Lee Donghae, I can't be mad at you, staring at your perfect face is dazzling. My heart started to pound on my chest this time.

 

  "Are you blushing? Or you're really not feeling well?" He said touching my forehead and my neck to check me. My cheeks started to get hot by that simple gesture.

  "Er.. It's nothing, I'm really like that these days. Heh.." I uncomfortably adjusted myself on my seat.

   He then got closer to me, I can feel his warm breath on my chin. I was taken aback by his action and I slowly moved my face away from his, completely confused and shocked at the same time.

 

 "Yah! What are you guys doing?!" The door opened and a girl with curly hair appeared. I looked at the girl then back at the guy in front of me, seeing Donghae flushing red as he fixed himself.

I looked at the person again and saw Yoonyul with slightly opened.

  "Yah, What were you doing, don't tell me-" She spoke as her expression was as shocked as I am while pointing her finger at me and back at the guy beside me.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...