Chapter 5

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

 

 

(Donghae's P.O.V)

Is is true? what I heard just a second ago?

______? no boyfriend? hahahaha! I'm so happy hearing this!

A smile crept up on my face, next time I knew it, I was smirking already..

 

"D-donghae? Why are you smirking?" ______ said tilting her head to the left.

"Amugotdoania." I smiled, I must've dazed out. (Amugotdoania = "Ah, nothing" in Korean)

" So tell me, why didn't you get yourself a boyfriend?" I can't help but to get curious.

"Just Because, I don't want to feel in prison. Even though, I need to find my type." She let out a little smile, just curving her lips.

" Y-you have a type?..?" Now that made me nervous, She has a type?! What if I'm not qualified for her type? Aish. I should hang out with her more sometime, to know her more better, well yeah we've been best friends, but she's changed.

" Kinda, Yes. Why?" She smiled again, Now who wouldn't fall for her? When she smiles, it feels like heaven to me, I get dumbfounded.

"Oh nothing..So when I was gone did someone court you?" Again, I must control myself asking these things. Maybe she would think I'm into her "love life". But. she's one of the girls I really found amazing, all these years. She was my first crush, And it never changed til' the present.

Her smile turned into a blank expression, Now I'm curious, did somebody ask her out before?

 

 

(Your P.O.V)

Okay, so how do I answer this question.

"N-neh, someone did." I looked away, avoiding eye contact, why do I feel so nervous? gawd.

"Who is it?" He asked, curiosity can be seen in his eyes.

"There are actually two..erm." How can I say this?! Yes, two guys actually courted me while I was debuting, not that because I'm going to be an idol that they'll use me, but some did say those guys had a huge crush on me while we we're in middle school.

"T-two? Eh??" His eyes grew big. "Who?? Tell me!" Now, he's just so curious to know who courted me, Lee Donghae, I hate you for being irresistible.

"Neh, two persons.." He stayed silent, waiting for me to finally tell him.

"You remember Cho Kyuhyun right? And the guy named Kyuhyun in your group?" I started, maan. How can I exactly say this to him?

 

(Donghae's P.O.V)

"You remember Cho Kyuhyun right? And the guy named Kyuhyun in your group?" She said. Kyuhyun? Of  our group? OUR MAKNAE?!

"Yes, Why? Was he the one who courted you?!" I blurted. I didn't know Kyu has this thing for _______.

"He was one of the Soccer players in middle school.." Yeah, I remembered Kyuhyun being in the soccer team during my time in middle school. But he's younger than _______...He likes girls older than him?.. I didn't know that...

"Yeah, I remembered." I said, lost for words...

"And the other one was..*ehem* Kim Jonghyun.." WHAT?! that guy? I thought he hated _______ before? He was always bullying her in school!

"Kim Jonghyun?! Of SHINee today?!" Yeah, I'm that awesome.

 

 

 

-Short update, I'm having the block.

and I'm not feeling well, Mianhae:(

-I'll try to update tomorrow.:D

- now you guys know who courted her before;)

-I edited the foreword.:)