Chapter 6

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

The reunion was scheduled for 5 days, on Jeju Island, everyone, or so thought that everyone thinks this was a great idea.

Everybody arrived in the Hotel, all was assembled in the Hotel's Function Room.

 

Great comrades saw each other for how many years after they finished middle school.

Not everyone was focusing on the trip, but instead of the people they are with, SNSD's Jessica Jung and Im Yoona. Super Junior's Lee Donghae and Cho Kyuhyun. Some artists of SM entertainment, the best singer they had _________ and her bestfriend Kim Yoonyul. And also SHINee's Kim Jonghyun, and some just normal people.

 

Everybody was already jittery, feets can't be placed on the ground firmly.

 

And everybody knows that Donghae has a crush on __________, well atleast almost all of their batch supported the two, but they're actually not a couple, yet.

Donghae's gaze was just fixed perfectly on __________ since they took off from Seoul. While Yoona was eyeing on the two, not sure if she's about to strike this time, or not.

Kyuhyun on the other hand was with his girlfriend, Nadine, which was a good dancer in middle school, well you can say she's still a good dancer at the present, but Kyuhyun's eyes were roaming on the other side where ________ was. Nadine perfectly understands that Kyuhyun has not yet moved on with his crush since middle school.

Jonghyun at the corner keeps on looking at Jessica who is admiring herself on her compact mirror. (Jessica's narcissistic here. sorry. haha.)

 

P.S.

imaginedreamlove is my friend, well my unnie, and she wants to be my co-author, well, now she is.:D