Jonghyun, the villainous hero.

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

 

(No One's P.O.V)

 

_____ woke up and her sleepy eyes were greeted by the sun's bright light. She sat up and found herself slightly covered with sand. She looked around and found Taemin and Taehee playing with each other in the water.

 

“Good morning” Donghae happily greeted _____.

 

_____ answered him with a smile because she was still sleepy and she was too shy to say anything because she was still wearing Donghae's shirt,which meant that he was now topless right in front of her.

 

She looked around and sensed that someone was missing.

 

“Where's Jonghyun?” she asked.

 

“He went over to the woods to look for food.” DongHae answered ______ as he looked at her.

 

“Isn't it dangerous?” _____ was a little bit worried.

 

“That's what I told him, but he said that he won't be long.”

 

“Oh okay..”

 

 

 

Meanwhile

 

(Jonghyun's P.O.V)

 

Aish! Stupid island! All these plants make me itch!

 

I attempted to go back to the shore, but wait, I just passed by this tree a while ago! Aish!

 

I went over to the other direction but I saw the tree again! I'M LOST!!

 

I walked around then I heard something. I walked furthermore and found a resort. It was THE RESORT WE WERE STAYING IN!! so that means, we're still in the island, but we're just on the isolated part of the island. THANK GOD we're safe. Wait. I think I might have a plan, but I must not let Taehee, Taemin especially DongHae hyung and ______ noona know about this. ______ will surely be mine.

 

 

Moments Later

 

JongHyun's P.O.V

 

I came back to them (Taehee, Taemin, Donghae and _____ ) holding a lot of fruits in my arms. I got them from the grocery store in the resort, but of course I had to take off the labels and stickers and I also had to wear a disguise to make sure my plan goes smoothly.

 

I also covered the fruits with a few amounts earth and sand for it to look like I REALLY GOT THEM FROM THE WOODS.

 

Good thing I'm not lost anymore, I can already see them in the shore.

 

I saw Donghae hyung come over to ______ noona with only one fruit in his hand. Tsss..how sad.

 

“Sorry _____, this is the only one I got without worms in and out of it” I heard Donghae hyung say.

 

“It's fine oppa” noona replied....fine? Wait 'til you see what I've got!

 

I walked over to them and greeted them casually.

 

“Hey!” I said to them.

 

“Wow, hyung! You sure have a lot of fruits you gathered there!” Taemin said.

 

“Yeah, of course, it wasn't easy climbing trees with killer ants just to get these, good thing I didn't get a bite..” I said, dropping off the fruits in front of noona and wiping off the dirt I INTENTIONALLY put on to myself.

 

“Wow, Jonghyun-ah, seems like you saved the day.” _______ noona said then smiled at me, completely forgetting about the fruit that Donghae hyung gave to her AND DongHae hyung who was just silently sitting beside noona. Kekeke...Jealous much? You better be......

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hey there! imaginedreamlove here! sorry for the late,short and boring update! I just came from the airport today and I still have classes for the next 2 weeks so bear with us...yes..us.ColaSmackles is also busy so please keep on supporting this fic!  We'll update as soon as we get the time...love you all! keep smiling!mwah! please comment and subscribe!credits belong to the owners! :D

 

 

Colasmackles: Hey there guys, I edited some parts, again, I'll add more later. And sorry I can't update, I'm very very very busy this summer like unnie here. :| But I'll try soon if I have time. :)