Best Actress. Also the best LIAR.

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

(Jonghyun's P.O.V)

 

Hmm... It seems that _____ noona is suspecting something, oh well, who cares? She'll never know anything. I ran to Donghae hyung as he layed Yoona under the shade.

"Come on hyung, use mouth to mouth resuscitation, I can't do that so you do it!" I said, as if I was worried. *scoff*

"O-okay" he said then put his lips over Yoona's.

Wow! It's been 5 seconds and she's still closing her eyes! Smart girl! I looked around and found Taehee, Taemin and ______ noona looking at Yoona too. The first 2 were looking worried at her but _____ noona seemed like she was scrutinizing Yoona.

 

Donghae pressed his hands on Yoona's chest, that was when Yoona started coughing as she sat up.

"Yoona, are you alright?" Donghae hyung asked.

"Y-yes, where am I ?" she said as she looked around,with a worried look on her face.

"You're here in the island of nowhere, we've been stuck for a few days now, looks like the same thing is going to happen to you" Hyung answered.

"O-oppa, I'm s-sorry" she said as she looked down.

"Huh? For what?"

"or the thing I did a few nights ago,I forced myself to you.And you too _____, I'm sorry , I was really out of my mind. I regret all the things I've done" 

"Apology accepted." Hyung stated.

"Yeah. I forgive you too" _____ noona butted in, but with a emotionless look on her face.

 

Then Yoona started fainting again, but Donghae hyung caught her, wow...she's really good. 

"Hey, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, thank you oppa,and to you too ______."

 

 

(Your P.O.V)

 

Psh. Coughing without water coming from your 'insides', huh Yoona?

You think I'm so stupid?

Shouldn't it be when you drowned or something when you came from 'the' water, isn't it supposed to be you're coughing out the water you 'drank'..?

Tsk, I shook my head.

 

And trying to get a free kiss?? CPR? =="

Well, unlucky you.

I HAD HIS FIRST KISS, AND HE HAD MINE TOO.

 

After Donghae oppa, carried her again and placed her somewhere.. She fell asleep.. Or at least TRIED to fake sleep.

 

Hey, girl, I may be a trainee and your name out there is so popular already, but I ain't stoopin down your level. 

I know you want Donghae, I know you've been CHASING him for all I know how long it is.

But no one, I repeat, NO ONE is getting my first love away from me. 

And btch, it's my best friend you're trying to hook yourself up with.

 

I mean, come on, I need to spend time with him, it's been what? 2 years??

 

I may be weak  as what you can see on the outside, but you don't know me yet.

I. Get. Everything. I. Want.

And you're not getting my best friend away from me.

NEVER.

 

========================================================================

Hi there! Colasmackles here! 

Unnie updated Jonghyun's P.O.V, and I updated yours. ;)

 

So, _______'s first kiss was Donghae, while Donghae's was _______ too. ;)

 

I can feel the wave comin' up.

 

Will there be some sort of twists? :))

Will the story get more intense? ;)

 

Find out soon. :D

 

COMMENT REPLIES: 

P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!

 

So Yeah, I think Imma stay up with _______ instead. ;)

 

@marshmallowjjang: Here's your real update. ;)

 

@markyu_PHelf35: Hahaha, I'll update more, soon. ;)

Thanks though! I'm happy you loved it. :)

Hope you liked the update!

 

@Smalltowngirl98: Here's another update! :D Hope you like it. :)

 

@lysa_08: Yes, everything happens for a reason. ;)

Hahaha~ Finally, you showed yourself. :D Why did you need to be a silent reader? ;O;

Thanks for commenting, and subscribing!

Hope you liked this update. :)

 

@MellyN : Thanks for subscribing. :P Why did you need to be a slient reader as well? O.o

 

@orangezzang and @KyuWook_21: Okay~ I'll stay with it. I think you guys really like _____ cos' you're imagining it that it's you guys. Hahaha.

 

@Sam_kyuminhae: Here's an update and hope you like it!

Yeah, I know you're not one. ;) You always comment. Hihi. Thanks. :">

 

-PEACE-

-Colasmackles.