Fighting for that feeling.

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

 

(3rd Person's P.O.V)

 

 

The medics concluded that Nadine was just fine, she only lost a small amount of blood and she just had a fatigued body, she just needed a little rest and hopefully she'll wake up the next day.

 

"Can I sleep with Nadine tonight? Since the medics suggested that she can now sleep in her suite." Kyuhyun said.

"Yah. Kyuhyun, what are you planning to do? Just because Nadine is unconscious that doesn't mean that you could some miracles with her." Eunhyuk said.

"Aish! Hyung! I'm not like you. It's not what you're thinking. Don't compare me to you...I'm not a ert." 

"Oh okay..because I thought you were gonna lay her to the bed, take off her clothes then----"

"Hyung!! Shikoru!!" Kyuhyun said then covered Hyuk's mouth.

"You two! Stop already! Yes you can Kyuhyun, just wait for awhile, the nurses are already changing her in her clothes."Leeteuk said.

"Thank you." KyuHyun said as he left out a sigh of relief.

"yah..KyuHyun..I bet you wish you were the one changing her clothes,ne?" Eunhyuk teased again which made KyuHyun chase him around the room

 

AT THE SUITE:

 

Kyuhyun snuggled with Nadine on the bed.

 

"Nadine, I'm so sorry, please forgive me, you mean everything to me, I love you.." KyuHyun whispered to her ear then drifted to sleep.

 

Nadine woke up and felt a pair of arms wrapping around her. She looked at the owner of these arms and saw Kyuhyun. She sat up and smiled at Kyuhyun's sleeping figure. Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes and was greeted by Nadine's sweet smile.

 

"Good morning oppa.." 

Kyuhyun sat up and hugged Nadine tightly.

"Nadine-ah, I'm so glad you're alright.. I'm so sorry, for looking after _____ instead of you.." Kyuhyun trailed off.

"Ssh~ Oppa, it's alright. I understand that you still have a thing for ______, it's fine. She doesn't have you, because I do.."

"What?! I don't like ______, where did you get that idea from?" Kyuhyun jerked up and looked at her.

"My oppa is being defensive already. Look, you're blushing." Nadine teased then started poking Kyuhyun's cheeks.

"Tell me, Nadine. Why were you unconscious in the water? You got me really worried back there."

"Promise me first oppa, that you wouldn't do anything,nor tell anyone.."

"Okay, just tell me."

"Okay. When I ran away from the function room I walked along the shores for a while then someone approached me, it was Yoona sunbae. She started to slap me in my face and also pulled my hair. She saw the bracelet that you gave me and threw it at the water, then she left me. I looked for it in the water but I wasn't able to find it then I felt dizzy and I just woke up here." Nadine's voice was trailing off.

 

Kyuhyun grew mad and his scowl could be seen in his face.

"Oppa, please, let's just forget about it.."

"No. We can't forget it, I must do something about this..!!!!!" Kyuhyun raised his voice when he said the last five words of his sentence.He started dialing numbers on his phone.

"I'm telling the hyungs and Lee Soo Man-shi about this.." he muttered

Little did they know that Heechul, Shindong, Eunhyuk, HyoYeon and Sooyoung were at the door. Listening to them. They only heard what KyuHyun shouted.

"oppa..no!!stop!!" Nadine shouted as she was trying to steal KyuHyun's phone away from him

Kyuhyun stood up and was about to go out but Nadine held his arm.

"Nadine! I won't stop! Please! I have to do this!" Kyuhyun said out loud not knowing that the 5 people outside thought of it the wrong erted way. 

"Oppa! No!!! You promised you won't!!"

"Nadine! I can't just let this pass!!"

"Please! Oppa! I'm begging you!! no!!" 

"OMG. What are they doing?" Sooyoung whispered

"Ha. Our Kyuhyun is growing up now.." Heechul said with a smirk on his face 

"See...my instincts were true..." EunHyuk praised himself

" It's 7 in the morning and this is what he is doing?wow..I never knew this side of him" Hyoyeon said,pertaining to KyuHyun

"I guess our maknae wanted her to be fully awake so he could enjoy it more" ShinDong said,making the others nod in agreement

Then the door opened and they all fell to the ground.

"What are you guys doing??" KyuHyun asked with his eyebrow raised while looking at the people on the floor looking like idiots.

 

===========================================================================

 

 

Chapter made by imaginedreamlove and edited by Colasmackles. (AGAIN.)

 

Colasmackles: Just check the next chapter update, soon. Gahd, Unnie, I'm so sorry, it's like you're the one updating for my story.:)) I'll make it up to you on the next chapter.

imaginedreamlove:  it's fine..I actually enjoy doing this..well then...okay!^_^ I hope the readers will like it...

 

To the readers, Hope you'll like this update!:)

I would love to hear some of your comments about the characters and the story as well, so please do comment.

 

 

Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment!:D

 

 

NEW CHARACTER!:)

Hey guys, so I've been thinking to add a new character.

Well, she's going to be the bestfriend of ________; The one who understands ________ more than YoonYul.

Because as you guys see through the story, Yeah, YoonYul is immature and childish, so how about putting another charcater who's more mature, and has dealt challenging things in life? She would be there to help her friend. Just don't mess with her, and her best friend, she might break your neck if you do.;)

 

And her name would be Kwon Taehee.:)

Actually she's my friend; a good friend.:DD

 

P.S.

Do check the foreword, I added some things there.:)

 

-Colasmackles:D