Chapter 7

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

(3rd Person's P.O.V)

Everybody was busy catching up with the lives of their old companions. Tiffany and Yuri were hosting the event.

"Good evening everybody! It's nice to see all of you in here! Wow, Yuri..the atmosphere here is so refreshing...don't you think?" Tiffany greeted everybody then said to her co-host.

"Neh, it's very refreshing..seeing everyone smiling in here!"  Yuri gleamed.

"So? Shall we start now Yuri?"

"Yes we shall Tiffany!" 

"Well, first let's start with a dance number that will be led by Donghae and our current trainee, Nadine! Let's give them a round  of applause!" 

 

Everyone clapped their hands in anticipation, except Yoona who just crossed her arms and glared at the dance partners who were taking their places in the mini-stage. 

And ________ was feeling a bit envious when she heard that Nadine and Donghae was making a dance number, which she knew wasn't right. Although feeling jealous because she knew what the dance steps were, and having a crush on Donghae who was dancing with Nadine.

 

The music started and the two danced gracefully to the song,which 'I need a girl' by Taeyang.

(A/N: watch this to see how they danced)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuiBjL09KY&feature=related

 

The dance steps were intimate and romantic and this made Yoona steaming jealous.

The performance ended and everybody was applauding. Nadine, Donghae and the other back-up dancers bowed to everyone.

And as they were going down the stage, Yoona ran up and started slapping Nadine and pulling her hair.

 

"Yah! You little flirt! How dare you do that with Donghae oppa!? You deserve what you call 'hell' you little !" Yoona snapped and continued hurting Nadine who was now helplessly on the floor.

 

________ came and tried stopping Yoona, but Yoona just used her free hand to slap _______ and push _______ hard that she fell to the the ground.

Kyuhyun came to help his girlfriend but when he saw _______ fell on the ground he immediately came to her.

Donghae, Yoonyul and Jonghyun also came to _______ to help her up, while everyone was just watching the whole scene.

No one was helping Nadine as she was being kicked by Yoona repeatedly, and what's worse was, Yoona was wearing a sharp killer heels and she just applied its name to reality.

Yuri and Tiffany came to Yoona and stopped her, Yuri held Yoona's left arm while Tiffany was holding the other.

 

"No! I'm not done yet!" Yoona shouted while trying to break free from Yuri and Tiffany's tight grip.

Nadine was crouching on the floor, panting, she touched her waist and looked at her hand which now had blood. Apparently,she was already bleeding. _______ saw it and immediately ran up to her.

"omo!" ______ said as she was helping the Nadine sit up, but she was now becoming weaker by the second.

Nadine looked at Kyuhyun while he was looking at her too; she teared up.

With that, she ran away and Kyuhyun was just standing there, reflecting on what he did.

 

"Yoona! Why the hell did you do that?!" Donghae shouted.

"What?? She was stealing you away from me!" Yoona defended herself but she still didn't made any sense.

"What are you saying?! No one's stealing someone from anyone!" 

"No! You're wrong!"  Yoona said it on Donghae's face.

"Yoona! Snap out of it! She's just my dance partner! How could you that to her?! And besides, I'm in love with someone else.." Donghae said then turned his gaze to _______.

________ blushed madly and looked away, and accidently the 'away' was Jonghyun's direction.

Donghae slightly thought that ______ had feelings for Jonghyun.

"So it's ______ ?!" Yoona said then attempted to slap _______ but Donghae held her by the wrist.

"DO.NOT.EVER.HURT.HER." Donghae  sternly warned Yoona.

Yoona glared at ______ then walked away.

"Everyone, we're sorry for the scene we've caused. Let's just do what we came here for, to have fun!" Donghae said out to the crowd and the party soon then continued.

The dance floor was now opened and the DJ played party songs, infectious beats and fast songs filled the sounds in the room.

 

"Unnie come on, let's dance!" YoonYul invited her best friend.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll just sit here, and eat." ______ politely rejected her friend.

"Okay, suit yourself. Come on Heechul oppa, let's dance!" Yoonyul said excitedly as she dragged Heechul to the dance floor.

_______ just rolled her eyes and ate some pastries at the counter.

 

Jonghyun sat next to  ______ all of a sudden. 

"Hey ______!" 

"Oh..Jonghyun it's you, long time no see." _______ smiled.

"Yeah. So how are you?" He asked, his grin spreading all over his face.

"I'm good."

_______ felt really awkward that's why she was anwering shortly.

 

"Okay. DJ, why don't we slow down a bit?" Yuri said on microphone as Tiffany and Jessica were preparing themselves for their duet.

The piano started playing and Jessica was the first one to sing.They sang 'Heaven'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSECaIOwOUI (A/N:Listen to this while reading below)

 

Donghae approached ________ on her table. 

"May I have the pleasure?" Donghae asked ______ as he held his hand up to her.

______ smiled and took his hand. He walked her to the center of the dance floor and they were the first to slow dance.

Soon couples also danced, including Yoonyul and Heechul.

The spotlight was on ______ and Donghae and both of them can't stop blushing.

 

"Donghae oppa...komawo.." ______ shyly said.

"Hm? For what?" Donghae asked.

"Well..for saving me from Yoona awhile ago.." 

"Oh that. It's okay, don't worry. I'll always protect you  from her.." 

_______ nodded, as she stopped herself from blushing, it was her first time to be on that kinf of situation and her crush saved her.

DongHae pressed his forehead on ______'s and he was about to kiss ______ who just closed out her anticipation when suddenly..

(A/N: pause the song for now.)

 

"What are you doing?!" Yoona popped out of nowhere and asked.

"Hey! ______ you look so good on that dress..." Yoona said, smirking.

"Oh, thank you." ______ bowed.

"Yes...good enough to ruin." Yoona said then pushed the plate of chocolate cake upward to ______ 's dress then splashed a drink on her face.

"See? You look better now." Yoona said and laughed.

"Yoona! Stop it will you?!" Donghae said as he looked deeply onto her eyes, mad with what she did.

"No! I won't oppa! not until you're mine!" Yoona exclaimed.

"LEAVE.US.ALONE! Before I call the guards." 

"Fine! But this isn't over yet!" Yoona said as she walked away from them.

(A/N: okay..continue playing 'heaven' ^_^)

 

Meanwhile.....

Kyuhyun was looking for Nadine all over the place but he just couldn't find her.

He went outside to to breathe for he was already tired. He went to the beach, which was just outside the hotel and sat on one of the benches there.

He saw 'something' floating in the water and not moving. He took a closer look and realized it was a person. His eyes widened when he saw that 'someone' is Nadine.

He took off his shoes and coat then jumped in the water to save his girlfriend. She was unconscious and her waist was still bleeding, blood was stained on her dress.

He carried her bridal style and brought her up to the shore. He layed her down on the sand and started  pumping both of his hands on her chest, but she still wasn't moving.

He tried using the mouth to mouth resuscitation but still, nothing happened.

"No! No! No! No!" Kyuhyun was shouting while pumping her chest.

"Nadine! Don't leave me! Say something!!!" KyuHyun continued, yet Nadine was just lying on the sand, not moving a muscle.

Everyone inside heard Kyuhyun's voice, so they all ran ouutside to see what was happening.

______ called for help and soon Nadine was taken to the hotel's clinic.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter made by imaginedreamlove and edited by Colasmackles.

 

Colasmackles: I think this is the first long chapter in the story. Hahaha, Thanks to unnie!:DD

imaginedreamlove  : cheonmayo....:)..i hope the readers  will like it....^_^......

Subscribe and Comment!:D