Alliance.

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

Jonghyun's P.O.V:

I was so stinky already! damn it! I realized that I've never took a bath ever since we got stuck here in the island.

 

I decided to take a bath in one of the hotel rooms in the resort, ha! Nice! I found one! Whoa! It's not locked! Yes!

 

I walked inside and found out that no one was there, *phew*. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

Aahhh....Oh yes! So refreshing...then suddenly, someone opened the shower curtain. Both her eyes and mouth were wide open. Good thing I still had my trunks on. I quickly got a towel then wrapped it around my whole body.

 

"What are you doing here???" She asked.

"Yoona...let me explain.." I said stepping out of the shower.

"You better !" Yoona said with a glare.

"Wear this first, I don't want to see you like that." Yoona said as she threw me a bathrobe then walked out.

"Where have you been? And where's Donghae oppa?" She asked intently as she sat on the couch.

I sat on the  chair nearby and told her that Donghae hyung is still at the island. She kept on asking questions,and I had no choice but to tell her EVERYTHING. 

 

Hmm. I know Yoona has a thing for Donghae hyung.. 

And I like ______.

And I have a plan.. *smirk.

 

 

The next day:

_______'s P.O.V

 

Oh gosh, we've been stuck here for 2 days already! I can't take this anymore!

I'm so jealous of Taehee and Taemin, I wish Donghae and I would be as sweet as them . They're so  happy even if we're struggling here already..I wish could be as positive as them. 

 

"Here _____, have some.." Taehee gave me some fish they just cooked using fire.

 

I bit it. "Ouch! so hot~" I said, well it is hot you know.

Donghae came to me and he's topless AGAIN. "So hot.." I said as I stared at him, his perfectly 'sculptured' chest. Ah, I nice view to see. 

"What?" he said, aish! why did I just said that.

"Uhmm.. I mean.. The food was hot.." I said.

 

He took the fish then took a piece from it then blew on it a little. 

"Here, it's not hot anymore." He tried feeding me using his hand. Being the baby that I am, I opened my mouth and he fed me. 

I smiled cutely at him when he fed me, and he just smiled back. *sigh* I wish this would happen everyday of my life. 

 

I glanced at Taehee and Taemin and saw that they were doing the same thing. Then all of a sudden, I heard Jonghyun's voice say "Hey! help! There's someone who needs help here!".

 

Now who could that be..? We switched our view where we heard Jonghyun's voice to see what's the commotion's all about.

 

Then Donghae and I ran there to find Yoona unconscious on the shore.

 

 

 

=========================================================

hey there! imaginedreamlove here! sorrry for the short update my dad just cut off my internet time so yeah....HOPEFULLY TOMORROW..I'll update.....comment and subscribe! credits belong to the owners ^^ lovelots!

 

Hey there everyone! ColaSmackles here too,  just added some parts here in the story and edited it. Just wait guys, I'll update this chapter. :) >:D<

Just wait for a while. :")


Please do comment and subscribe! :)