Into the unknown.

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

 

Then the door opened and they all fell to the ground.

"What are you guys doing??" Kyuhyun asked with his eyebrow raised while looking at the people on the floor looking like idiots.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked up and gulped. The two girls stood up and straightened themselves.

"Annyeong oppa, uhm..me and Hyoyeon were just about to invite you and Nadine for breakfast." Sooyoung said.

"Neh, so, okay, we gotta go now, bye!" Hyoyeon said  then dragged Sooyoung away.

 

The 3 males stood up and looked at Kyuhyun with wide smirks on their faces.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yah, Kyuhyun, next time, do it on a night, not in the morning." Heechul said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Okay, we won't force you to talk about it, we know it's private.."Shindong said while patting Kyuhyun's back.

"What's going on?" Kyuhyun anxiously said.

 

Then Nadine popped from behind and asked:

"What's going on?"

"That's what I've been asking them.." Kyuhyun said as he put his arm over Nadine's shoulder.

Nadine saw her sunbaes and immediately greeted them.

"Annyeong haseyo sunbaes.." she said politely with a bow.

"Neh, annyeong, well I gotta go now.." Shindong said then left.

 

Heechul and Eunhyuk looked at Nadine from head to toe and saw that she was wearing a pair of mini shorts, a baby doll t-shirt and a pair of wedge slippers.

'No wonder Kyuhyun became agressive.' they both thought as they looked at each other, as if they were comunicating with their minds.

Kyuhyun saw how the two looked at Nadine and started to get suspicious.

"Yah, hyungs, what are you looking at?" Kyuhyun scrutinized his hyungs.

"Oh, nothing, just make sure to use this next time arasso?" Eunhyuk said as he handed a little sachet of 'something' to Kyuhyun then ran away with Heechul.

Kyuhyun looked at his hand and saw a . 

Kyuhyun became pissed and just put it in his pocket so that Nadine won't see.

"Oppa..what did he give to you?"

"Nothing, Nadine-ah, come on, let's have some breakfast." He pretended like nothing happened. While walking through the hallway with Nadine to get to the elevator, he saw a trashcan then threw the  immediately in it.

 

 

When they got to the elevator, they saw Donghae and ______ in it.

The door closed and the ever famous awkward silence began to take part.

Order of positions:

Kyuhyun-Nadine-DongHae-______.

"So, Nadine-ah, are you alright?" DongHae asked.

"Neh, sunbae.." Nadine shyly answered.

"I'm so sorry, Nadine-ah, it's all my fault, if I didn't choose you as my dance partner, none of these would have happened."

"It's alright, sunbae, it's not your fault.."

"Are you sure? Well, I'm thankful that you're fine now, and by the way, call me oppa. I feel like an ahjusshi whenever someone calls me that..."

"Neh, O-o-ppa.."

Donghae just smiled at her. Kyuhyun saw this and felt a little jealous so he put his arm over her shoulder and moved her closer to him. Donghae saw this and he chuckled at how their maknae can easily be jealous.

______ saw this too and tried to break the ice.

"Oooh~ Kyuhyun is jealous. Kekekeke.." ______ joked

"Aish. Noona, no I'm not." Kyuhyun said but his tone showed the contradiction of what he was saying.

"Chinja? Well then, what If I told you how Onew always looks at Nadine?" ______ said which made Nadine blush and look down.

"Bwoh?! Onew? I'm gonna have to talk him later."

"Just kidding, looks like the green eyed monster is taking over you now."

Kyuhyun wasn't the only one who was feeling jealousy, Donghae was too. He knew that Kyuhyun courted ______ in the past, and it seems like the two are REALLY getting along.

The elevator door finally opened to the ground floor. The 4 already went to their separate places to eat breakfast.

 

 

While ______ and Yoonyul were eating together, a girl approached them.

"Can I sit with you guys?" the girl asked.

"Sure!" Yoonyul said.

The girl sat. "What's your name?" Yoonyul asked; while ______ on the other hand was busy eating and didn't mind to look.

"Taehee, Kwon Taehee.." Taehee said as her lips curved into a smile.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you.." Yoonyul trailed off.

"E-eh?? K-kwon T-taehee??" ______ looked up.

"Kim ________!!" Taehee squealed.

"Waaah~ Best friend!!" ________ stood up and glomped Taehee.

Obviously, Yoonyul was confused, she was left unnoticed. 'They know each other?' She asked herself.

 

"It's been years, I haven't seen you for quite a while." _______ broke the hug and looked at her long lost friend.(xD)

"I know right? I missed you so much!" Taehee said as she sat down.

_______ went back to her seat. "As much as I missed you." She then winked at her.

'When will this end??' Yoonyul thought as she looked at the reunited friends.

 

Then both friends shared their experiences while Yoonyul remained silent on her seat, not bothering to listen to the girls talking.

 

Taehee was actually just a new trainee of SM entertainment and she was also the cousin of Kwon Yuri of SNSD.

She also said that she has a huge crush on Taemin before and now, they are going out.

And the girls continued chit-chatting while Yoonyul was absolutely jealous; it's like _______ forgot that she was still with them on the table. ________ was not even bothering to introduce her best friend to the other.

 

 

In the afternoon, they all rode in boats to  tour around the island, it has been a few days since they were on Jeju and all they did was talking to their friends.

 

In each boat, there were 5 people.

Kyuhyun and Nadine were in the boat together with Heechul and Yoonyul. They were surprised when they saw Onew ride there too. He said that all boats already had 5 people and that this was the only one with the vacant spot. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and pulled Nadine closer to him.

______, Donghae, Jonghyun, Taehee and Taemin were on the same boat which left a lot earlier than the others.

 

The weather started to become dark and gloomy. The waves were crashing from side-to-side. They all decided to postpone the activity for everyone's safety. The other boats were still not going far so their return to the main island was quick. Unfortunately, ______'s boat was already far from the island, and it was quite impossible to go back.

 

 

HOURS LATER:

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Jonghyun asked all of them,while sitting on the sand of the unknown island.

"I don't know, for now, let's just go get some food, I'm so hungry." Donghae said.

"Aish, why did we have to be stranded on a stupid deserted island?!" Jonghyun shouted out loud. 

"Jonghyun-ah, complaining won't do anything." ______ tried to calm Jonghyun down.

"I know noona, this just really ..." he said.

 

"Taemin oppa, I'm scared, the sun is already setting and it's getting dark. Yet no one is coming to help us." Taehee said as she sat and hugged her knees under the little hut they made.

"Shh.. Taehee, don't worry, I'm here for you, no need to be scared." Taemin assured Taehee while putting his arms around her and showed off his smile making her feel better.

 

Donghae and Jonghyun already gathered enough woods and after a lot of attempts, they soon created a  bonfire.

_______ sat in front of  it and started rubbing her arms out of cold. Donghae saw this and he removed his shirt revealing his toned chest and abs then placed it around ______. Jonghyun felt a little sting from this and he became detemined to get ______ back.

 

"Ah oppa, no need to do this." _______ hesitated and took off Donghae's shirt around her. "You need it, it's getting cold, getting you half- here won't do anything better."

"Aniyeo, I'm fine, wear it, I can't bear seeing you shivering." Donghae said as he placed his shirt around her once more.

"Arasso, komawo." She looked at Donghae, giving him her eye-smile.

'I wish I can hug you tonight, I'll let you feel my warmth over the cold breeze, letting you feel how warm my love is for you.' Donghae thought, he just gave out a smile to _______ and sat beside her, while Jonghyun was now making plans in his mind and he was looking at both of them. While the two lovers behind them was snuggling on each other.

 

=========================================================================

 

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter!

And again, unnie made this chapter, I edited and added some parts! Really!:D Hahaha.

 

Whoah~ Tell me what you guys think, because I can sense something in the story now.;)

 

And please don't forget to comment, saying your opinions and how you feel about the story is really helping me to do more, and better, and I'm putting much effort on the plot soon. I would love to read what you guys think. To silent readers out there who hasn't subscribed (if there are any) do subscribe!:D

- Colasmackles.:D

 Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment!:D