Chapter 1

Wait for me.. [ Hiatus | on edit ]

 

  (Your P.O.V)

 


    Here I am, reminiscing the past, as usual.

 

   Everyday, I would wait for you to at least show up since the last time we met. And you promised me that you would come back. Here I am fulfilling my promise. You left me here, alone and I haven't heard any news from you since 3 years ago.

 

   I was sitting on a white bench at the park near my dorm, enjoying the wind as it hits my face softly. I was thinking about how much I missed you, how long time has passed since the day we parted.

 

 


    "Ah, YoonYul, where are you when I need you?" I quietly mumbled to myself. YoonYul is my bestfriend, I met her years ago back when I was still much younger and got close with her just maybe three years ago, she's a great friend, understanding, and down-to-earth. She knows what happened between Donghae and I for the past years. She knows everything, every single detail of it. Yoonyul was the one who took care of me and comforted me when Donghae went to some country. Apparently he hasn't communicated with me since then.

 

 

    He promised me on the day before he went. "_______, promise me, promise me that you'll wait for me, till the day I go back here, promise me to always take care of yourself, and communicate with me as soon as possible. If you won't I swear when I go back here, you'll be regretting what you've done. Okay?" He said while cupping my face with his soft, tender and warm hands.

    "Alright, I promise. But you should promise me that too, don't stress yourself, AND contact me always." I said as tears start to cascade down my cheeks.

 

 


    

 

    Lee Donghae, I kept my promise, have you?

 

 


    

 

    My phone beeped, breaking me away from my contemplatory stance as a message came up to the screen. I checked the name of the person behind the text as I fished the small device out of my pocket, speaking of which, YoonYul has finally sent me a message.


    "_______! Get to our dorm, QUICKLY!" the message said.

 

    "Ugh.. Kim YoonYul, Why now?!" I said as I disagreed at her message while shaking my head at annoyance. I didn't bother standing up, well who knows what she's up to for it could be another trick, getting me to the dorm then nothing would probably happen.

 

 


    A few seconds later my phone rang, someone was trying to call me this time. Someone should really stop texting or calling me as of the moment, I'm trying to think of something important here.

    "Hello?" I greeted abruptly as soon as I answered the call.

    "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! ______! He's back!" YoonYul's voice is deafening!  

    "What?! Who's back??, Hey! Are you still there?! KIM YOONYUL!!!" Sigh. That girl! She hung up on me!

 

 


    

 

 


    I got flustered about what I heard as my thoughts came like waves in my mind. Wait.. did she say He's back?, He... He? Could it possibly be this specific person?

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...