epilogue

Boy Problems
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Epilogue: Graduation

 

 

Jihoon is nervous as he sits with the crowd as he watches the dean make his long and proud speech about the graduating year. The younger scans the few rows behind him, trying to make out a familiar male- he sees Jeonghan who has his hair dyed completely black and chopped to his shoulders.

 

 

Jihoon smiles to himself when he remembers the day when Jeonghan had spontaneously decided that he was to cut his hair and donate it. He thought it was a bold move to do and thankfully his hair was long enough for the foundation’s measurements.

 

 

The male almost cried if it weren’t for Joshua’s quick bribes for surprises waiting back at home. Jihoon’s cheeks flushes at the thought, knowing that they weren’t just any simply romantic surprise, especially when Seungcheol added his own cheeky comment which had Jihoon go red for the rest of the day.

 

 

Jihoon shakes the thoughts away as he tries to focus on the speech. He’s silently thankful for Joshua for letting him off Boys Problem Inc. in the afternoon and driving him to his university to make it in time for Seungcheol’s and Jeonghan’s graduation.

 

 

Joshua sits on his right, his hand clutching in his phone in the air as he tries to film Jeonghan in zoom but the quality lowers and the male eventually gives up, deciding on taking photos from afar. Mingyu sits on Jihoon’s right, where he sits back and talks with the male beside him- Wonwoo, if Jihoon remembers correctly.

 

 

“I can’t believe that he’s graduating,” Joshua says for the nth time from his seat. Jihoon chuckles, his eyes rolling when he hears Joshua choke on his last word.

 

 

Jihoon is quick to comfort the male. “It’s finally here, aren’t you proud?”

 

 

“I’ve been waiting for so long! It was quite sad because I really wanted to graduate together but I went to another uni and my course was a year shorter,” Joshua explains with a sigh but he wears a proud smile as he looks through the multiple photos he’s taken.

 

 

“Aren’t you proud? Your boyfriend is up there and graduating.” Mingyu shoves himself into their conversation with a knowing grin and Jihoon feels his cheek heat up.

 

 

It’s still weird to refer Seungcheol as his boyfriend- the technical term is still hard to come by and accept but it makes him feel giddy every time Seungcheol does introduce himself under that label, or others comment with the label.

 

 

Jihoon feels his phone buzz a little violently in his pocket and he pulls it out urgently, checking to notification before a grin materialises.

 

 

Seungcheol ♥: The dean takes too long, I’m bored. Baby, entertain me for a bit.

 

 

Jihoon smiles to himself as he reads his boyfriend’s text, rolling his eyes before his fingers tap rapidly onto his screen to reply. He feels Mingyu lean over before he hears a weird squeal escaping his friend.

 

 

“God, you guys are gooey. Gross, you guys have nicknames already? I can’t believe you guys actually managed to get together before Seungcheol hyung’s graduation.” Mingyu can’t help but make a face and Jihoon shoves him lightly before he glances at Wonwoo who’s busy texting.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter