S2 Ch1: Just Another Day to Pass Through

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

Taeyeon's POV

I couldn't sleep last night after what Suho and I talked about yesterday. 

Damn you, Suho! Gosh!  

I was getting used to him not being around anymore, but yesterday was like... like a switch has been flicked and all I can think about is him.

He's everywhere.. he's in my head. Everytime I close my eyes, my mind brings me back to the times we were together.

I missed him, yes, what we had was amazing. He was amazing... but I have to move on.

I know he would want me to do it too

I was walking over to my locker, but the girls were already there.  

Yoon waved at me from afar. "Hurry up, unnie! Why are you walking so slow today?!"

"Walking slow is her style, Yoon." Sunny joined in.

"I thought that was Sica's thing." 

"Let's call them Slow Walkers."

"Taeyeon and Sica, the Slow Walkers. Hehe, sounds kinda nice, Tae Unnie."

Oh heck no. Me walking slow is nowhere near Sica's weird 'no running' motto. 

"I didn't get any sleep last night and you guys swarmed my locker like zombies, now you're greeting me like this? Yah, I'm older than you!" I said as I go through my locker.

"You're the one who agreed to have Monday." Ppany shrugged at me, pointing out the obvious.

Oh yeah. We had this petition to meet each other at lockers. I drew a Monday, Ppany got Tuesday, Maknae got Friday, Yoon got Thursday.

And we had to play rock, paper, scissors to see who got the Wednesday. I swear they cheated and teamed up on me so that I would get it.

So you see, I DID NOT agree to that. It was a game, so I was FORCED to.

"Stupid petition. Hmph." I mumbled to myself.

 "She's as grumpy as Sica, wow." Sunny chuckled at me.

HEY HEY NOW I AIN'T NO GRUMPY-

"Maybe cause it's Monday. She hates Monday." They both kept teasing me like I'm not here! 

"Sigh Yoon.. don't we all."

"Will you two please stop comparing me to Sica? Sheesh she must be choking on her saliva cause her name kept being mentioned so many time."

Sunny went on and on, teasing me but I let these two dummies go. I had no energy to fight them.

"You didn't get any sleep? Why? What were you doing last night?" Ppany asked me, looking concerned. So was Maknae, eyes looking like a lost puppy. 

Shet. I can't lie to them! I'm so bad at lying.

And they're like hawks! They could see right through me.  

​​​​​​"I um.. I had.. um.."

Suddenly Ppany gasped. "Do NOT tell me you had a boy coming over at your house! Yah!"

"What, a boy?! No I was—" Before I could tell a lie, she cut me off.  

"So not a boy, was it a girl?!" 

Oh for the love of God.. how did I got into this conversation again?

Maknae then, like my hero, came rescue me from this horrifying conversation. "Unnie, let's not think badly of Taeyeon unnie. Maybe she was doing homework."

Oh yeah, homework. Right.

Why didn't I think about making that as an excuse. That's a lot easier than telling them I was helping my mom bake a cake in the middle of the nig—

Oh wait a second, oh my God...

"I FORGOT WE HAD HOMEWORK!" I knew I was forgetting something!

This is all Suho's fault!

Suhooooooooo! 

"Oh-oh, someone's gonna be in a biiiiig trouble~" Yoon looked up from her phone and laughed at me before focusing back on her phone. Probably was texting Yul.

"I heard Mr.Lupin is in a bad mood today."

"People don't know that! Maybe he hasn't drink his coffee yet."

I tried comforting myself. Mr.Lupin is a nice guy and he's been a great teacher, so patient teaching me English. I've been nothing but a cutie who is so lost in some kind of an English world. Sheesh.

I glanced at Ppany who just shrugged at me, motioning that she can't do anything about it. 

Yikes. I'm so dead.

-----------------------------------------------

Ms.Mushroom's POV

TaeTae doesn't like learning English but she never had any problem with homeworks. Hm I wonder what was keeping her up. Did she had a wet dream or something and couldn't sleep afterwards? Hm that's impossible... she doesn't have anyone to fantasize about. Could it be a ghost dream? But TaeTae doesn't have any problem with scary dreams though.

*Ding* 

I ignored TaeTae smacking Yoon with a book and pulled out my phone.

[ 3 messages from Bebe Byun ]

Bebe Byun:

Good morning Cutiebutt! 

Where are you? 

I need my morning kisses!

Okay first of all, why is she so cute? Second, how did I get so lucky? 

"Oooo, someone's smiling. Got a mushy mushy morning text ay~" Yoon teased me while still trying to block TaeTae smacking her.

"TaeTae, smack her for me too, will you?" I said.

"Oh for sure I will, come here you tall hooman!" TaeTae scatter off chasing Yoon who was already running around, trying to avoid TaeTae.

I turned my attention to the other two. "Soongyu, not joining them?"

Sunny snapped at me. "Yah, do you want to get smack instead?"

"Wait what did I do?!"

"You called me Soongyu! I told you not to call me that."

I looked at her, puzzled. "So? That's your name y'know."

"It's an illegal name."

"But you parents gave you that name, Unnie." Seohyun said to Sunny.

"Maknae-ah, some things are better when changed." 

Wait what.

"What the heck. You-" I was about to say something but I was cut off with another text message.

*Ding*

[ 2 message from Bebe Byun ]

Bebe Byun:

Hello, is my Cutiebutt alive still?

Baby, are you mad at me or something? 

Eh, I forgot to reply to her messages. 

Me:

Sorry, I forgot I have a girlfriend.

We are all at TaeTae and Sunny's lockers. 

Come claim your morning kisses!

*Ding*

Woah, that was fast. She must be waiting for me.

Bebe Byun:

Omw. 

I put my phone away and-

"Yah gimme back my textbook!" I looked over to my right, Yoon held the textbook over her own head, teasing TaeTae's height.

"Get it yourself, come on! It's not that high up hahaha!" Yoon laughed.

"You're a bully! I can't reach it you !" TaeTae whined but still trying to reach for her textbook. 

I admit it's kinda mean but hahaha, hey it's fun teasing her. Her reactions are cute! 

"Jump Unnie! It's a good morning exercise." Yoon exclaimed but that did absolutely nothing to help TaeTae.

"Ppany~ look at her. She's being too mean." 

There it is, the Baby TaeTae. Whenever everyone teases her, she would always look at me with a pout and points out to people who teases her. Asking for my help to do something about it.

Of course I help her out... but sometimes I don't.

But this time, I'll help. She looked like she's about to pass out from not having any sleep last night to Yoon teasing her nonstop.

Hell, I'd pass out too. Yoon is a full hand trickster.

"Okay Yoon, you enough. Let her breathe for a minute." I said and Yoon listens to me. TaeTae sighed as she take the book from Yoon and walked back to her locker to close it. 

" Y'all are gonna be the death of me. Gosh, I'm leaving you hoomans behind, bye." TaeTae walked off with Maknae following her from behind.

"Unnie~ please don't be mad at me~ I was just messing around with chu~" Yoon linked her arm with TaeTae as they walk to class together.

"You coming, Ppany?" Sunny waited for me but I was supposed to wait for __________. That ert would sulk with me if I leave her without giving morning kisses.

"You go on ahead, I'm waiting for _____. Wait, you don't want to wait for your squad?"

"Not today, they have a thing about being late on Monday and I don't participate in that dumb thingy."

Sunny just nodded at me goodbye and hurriedly catch up with the others.

Where the heck is that gorgeous bish anyways? Is she lost or something?

Then, I heard.

"Tiffany!" She was jogging up to me, with the rest of her squad walking behind her. Oh will you look at her though!

 

With that brown leather jacket over her black t-shirt and a cute denim skirt. Aww, she looks cute. I like how she can pull off the simplest outfit but I hate it too cause it's catching everyone's attention.

Ugh. Look at those people drooling over her. Will you please stop drooling over my girlfriend?

She came up to me and took my hands in hers. "Hey you. Kisses." 

"Yah, what took you so long? The girls left my already."

"Yoon left already? I want my morning kisses too..." Yul sighed. Hyo who was standing next to her, put her arm around Yul's neck and said. "I can give you kisses. Here." 

"Yah, get away from me!" Yul struggled to get out of Hyo's hold. "Soo, help me out! This dumb blondie is trying to give me a disease." She pushed Hyo's face away and keep calling out help from everyone.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Soo cheered on as she leaned sideway over a locker with Sica standing in front of her.

"Come here you." She tugged at my hands and pulled me into her embrace, planting a light kiss on my lips. I grab the end of her jacket and kissed her.

I would never get tired from light kisses but I would definitely get annoyed getting teased.

"I like the skirt." I smiled at her and she courtesied. "I thought so too, I don't usually wear skirt but today I felt like it." 

"Good thing you wear it. You look cute." I kiss her softly. 

"Sica, give me kisses too." Soo puckered her lips, making kissy-kissy sounds, mocking _____ and I.

"You want to get a slap or a smack?" Sica rolled her eyes at Soo who was glaring back.

"Um, I was asking for kisses." 

"Take a hint babe, you're not getting any kisses." 

Hyo and Yul laughed like maniacs. Slapping each others. "Oooo burn Soo burn!"

"That was spicy Shicka-ah!" Hyo said between laughs. Soo rolled her eyes back at Sica.

"Fine, then I'm not gonna give you kisses either."

"We'll see about that. You're going to ask for it from me later." Sica smirked.

"It's okay Soo, I'm here." Hyo smiled, looking kinda creepy actually. She's so mischiveous.

"So?" She replied back to Hyo. 

"If you and Yul need kisses, don't be shy to ask for them okay?" She giggled, having fun messing around with people. 

"Stay away from me bruh, your lips looks rotten." Soo scrunched up her face. 

"YAH THAT'S A CRUEL THING TO SAY. ______ say something! Protect me!"

"You got yourself into this situation, idiot." 

Sica who only got the joke point, suddenly clasped her hands together and laughed. "Good one, babe!" 

I swear these two can be the sweetest and cringest couple but still can be the snarkiest. What can you expect though, they're Jessica Jung and Choi Sooyoung. A cold princess and a jokester.

Sica is very matured-like that it seems like she's cold but she can be sweet when she wants too. Soo on the other hand, is full of humors and sweet but when she's mad, she's a different person. 

Well, people said something about opposite traits attract each other. 

Probably like me and ________ too.

After exchanging kisses and goodbyes, we all head to classes. Hyo and I have English together, along with TaeTae and Sunny.

We got into our seats. TaeTae nexts to me, looked nervous. "I can't believe I forgot about homework."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine. Yoon probably was just teasing you." I said but she doesn't seem to hear me. "Besides, you're teacher's pet."

"Am not! He's the one who likes me, I can't do anything about that." She fought back, but still looking nervous.

"Whatever you say babe. Don't tell me I'm wrong if you suddenly got a bouquet of roses from a secret admirer."

"If anyone's getting it, it would be you. ______ is one sweet dummy."

I heard Sunny and Hyo talking at the back.

"Gosh they put up some wrong people in this class, I'm not supposed to be here." Hyo sighed. "Where is Shicka when I need her."

"Stop being so dramatic Hyo, it's just English."

"Can we please skip class?" I heard a screeching sound from a chair being pushed out.

"Yah, you're not going anyway. Sit down." 

"Come on Sun, you don't like English either!"

"I never said that! Hyo, Sit. Down." 

"Nope." I heard a pop sound from her 'nope'.

"Oh my God, will you two just shut the f—"

TaeTae was cut off by a much more mature and stern voice.

"Is there a problem here?"

Everyone suddenly got quiet as there was this very pretty brunette and tall woman standing at the door. She looked older than us though... but very pretty. 

Her hair tied up in a ponytail, her dark blue outfit clinged tight on her body showing off every curves there is.

Hyo who was standing and determined to skip class, hurriedly sit back down. Saying nothing. Everyone just watched her walking up to the teacher's desk and put down what were the books she was holding.

Why is she here though? 

Still keeping my eyes on her, I leaned a little to TaeTae and whispered. "We're in the right class right?"

All she responded was. "Beautiful.." 

Ugh TaeTae. 

 -----------------------------------------------------

​​​​​Taeyeon's POV

I was so nervous. God, what if Mr.Lupin tells me to stand outside of the class? What if the principle or any teacher walk pass me? I'd rather get a detention that being in such humiliated situation.

Why am I so nervous though? I have never been this nervous about homework. What is wrong with me?

" I can't believe I forgot about homework."

Ppany put a hand on my arm. "Don't worry. You'll be fine. Yoon probably was just teasing you." 

That did not made me feel better at all. I have a bad feeling something's gonna happen to me. Something bad.

Oh dear God, I know I deserve it but please don't let it be so bad.

"Besides, you're teacher's pet." 

Why do people keep saying that? Just cause he helps me out with English and you all can just claim me his pet?

I don't even like being in his class! 

"Am not! He's the one who likes me, I can't do anything about that." I exclaimed. I mean, it's nice to be in the center of attention but when it's too much, it annoys me.

I wasn't even asking for his attention. Hm probably cause I look like a lost lil doggie to him with a big note written on my forehead saying

English is killing me, send help. ]

I heard Hyo and Sunny bickering behind me and it's annoying as hell. God my mind is a mess and I can't sit still. I feel a lot of emotions in me, like I could either burst out a stream of tears or a fire of rages.

Without noticing, I turned around. "Oh my God, will you two just shut the f—"

"Is there a problem here?" I stopped mid-sentence, couldn't finish my word as I got goosebumps hearing that voice.

A lady's voice. I thought my voice is already deep but wow, hers is a lot more deep and intimidating.

I quietly turned back around and couldn't believe what I was seeing. An absolutely beautiful woman!

Like have you ever see someone and you're just like woah.

Yeah exactly, she's that someone.

Her face is pure angelic but a little devilish. Plum lips, a pair of hazel eyes, a very cute button nose, perfect cheekbones. 

Perfect bod too. Oh Mighty God,

Wait, am I drooling? WTH.

"We're in the right class right?" Ppany whispered next to me, but my mouth got so dry and I don't know why. All I could say was,

"Beautiful.." 

She stood in front of the class, hands clasped together. "My name is Ms.Yun, I'll be filling in Mr.Lupin's class for a few months." 

Everyone murmurs among themselves probably confused as to why she's here instead of Mr.Lupin.

"Mr.Lupin personally asked me to fill in for him, cause he has some.. business.. he needs to do and couldn't be back in short time." 

Did he got into trouble? Omg, did he got caught? There were rumors about him taking drugs though.. don't know if it's true or not.

"You. The one with a cute mole on the left side of her chin." She motioned it on her on chin.

Only then I realized she was looking at me. Directly. Everyone did too. Obviously it's me.

Oh what the heck, how come out of 30 people in here, I'm the only one with a mole on the chin?

But did she just.?! Did she just call my mole cute?!?

That does count as her calling me cute right?

 "Yes?..." I half-stood half-sit, raised my hand up, shouldered-level.

"Stay after class. I need to speak with you."

Oh God. 

-----------------------------------------------------

*Bell rings*

That felt like the longest 2 hours in my entire life. It's her first day here, she already took over the Math period today in exchange Math for Wednesday.

If it's Mr.Lupin, I would be glad the bell rang.. but right now, I'm terrified. 

"Okay class, don't forget to read chapter 4 and 5. Tomorrow we will discuss them together. Understand?"

In unison, everyone answered "Understood."

They were all happily get out of the class, saying goodbye to Ms.Yun. She was fun though, learning with her was certainly much more fun compared to Mr.Lupin.  

But I always caught her glancing at me. I don't know if I'm being paranoid or whatsoever... but I swear every time I was talking to Ppany, I could feel her eyes on me. When I glanced at her, she looked away.

I wonder why. 

Is my mole that cute? hm.. why no one else never said anything about my mole?

"Do not say anything stupid okay? We'll wait you at our usual spot." Ppany reminded me before saying goodbye, leaving with Sunny and Hyo.

Eh? Since when have I ever say something stupid?

"I have never said anything stupid, Ppany-ah." 

She gave me a look. "Everything you say sounds, stupid ByunTaeyeon."

"So saying I love you to you is stupid?"

Ppany sighed. "Ugh, just.. play nice." 

Sunny then grabbed her by the arm. "Come on, we have tater tots today! Hurry!"

After they left, she closed the door. "Come here."

Gulp. 

I threw my bag over one shoulder and politely walked over to her desk. She stood behind the desk, hands on it. 

"You're not gonna eat me, are you?"

Oh dearself Taeyeonnie~ Why are you such a dummy~

"No, I don't bite people." She chuckled. "What's your name?" She looked at me. I could get lost in those hazel coloured eyes of hers.

"Um, TaeTae." 

EH—

"No no no! I mean, Taeyeon." I pressed in. "Kim."

"So, Kim Taeyeon is your name?" I just nodded to her, feeling somewhat embarrassed. 

"Am I in trouble?" I quietly asked..

She sighed a little before crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't know, young lady.. I heard you cursing when I was walking into class earlier."

"But I only get to say the alphabet F. Technically I didn't curse." 

"Were you about to say it though?" She raised her eyebrows at me, demanding a truthful answer.

Sigh..

"Yes.. I'm sorry, Sunny and Hyo were being loud and I was just really stressed out about.. Sigh.." Y'know what, she's right. I can't fight it.

"About what?" 

Was that a hint of concerned I heard? Of course, teachers do get concerned about their students. Silly me. 

"Nothing.. so, am I getting a detention?" 

She chuckled, again. 

Eh what's so funny? Is my mole looking funny now that she sees it up close?

"No you're not, but if I caught you again.. you will be getting one." 

So she's giving me a warning. Ah okay.

"But it wouldn't be called 'again' if I didn't say it."

She looked at me, expressing ​​​​​​

[ Are you really? ]

God that was stupid wasn't it? Sorry Ppany.

"Okay. Sorry. I won't do it again." I glanced up to look at her reaction and she had this small smile tugged on one side of .

"You're good to go. See you tomorrow, Taeyeon-ssi."

I bowed to her and make my way to the door. When I got my hand on the handle, she called out to me once more.

"Cute mole." 

"Um, t-thanks. You um, you've got beautiful eyes." 

TaeTae, what are you doing! Omg just shut up.

"I'm just gonna go now, before I um, okay byep." 

I ran out and felt my heart thumping. thump thump like cray-crazy.

What the heck just happened though.. TaeTae is very confused..

----------------------------------------------  

Mrs.Byuntae's POV

I only saw Mushroom, Hyo and Sunny but no sign of Taeng anywhere. Mushroom sat next to me.

"Where's your shortie bestie? And why are you looking like a grumpy grandma, Sunny?" 

"Tater tots are all gone.." She slumped into her sit which was in front of Soo. She reached out to take some from Soo's tray but Soo and her foods are inseparable.

She reacted so fast and slapped Sunny's hand. "They're mine, shortie!" 

"But you have so much! You greedy shikskin!" Sunny gritted her teeth.

"Better be faster, next time. Bluerk." Soo humed while eating her tater tots, clearing trying to piss Sunny off.

Sica ignored them and asked Mushroom. "Yeah, where is Taeng? We always see you walking with a shortie while Yoon walks with Seo." 

"She got into trouble." 

Taengoo got into trouble? That lil cutie did that? How is that even possible? 

"Wait, what did Tae Unnie got into trouble for?" Seohyun, or Seobaby they called her, sounded very worried.

"She sort of cursed at us, but this new hot teacher came in." Hyo said, not looking at any of us but only on her food.

"A new teacher? A man or woman?" Yul joined in.

"A very hot woman~" Hyo wiggled her eyebrows while munching on her hamburger.

So did Yoon. "Was she a blondie or a redhead?"

Here we go again.. the trivia questions game.

"Eh, what is up with you and redheads?" My bebe Mushroom raised one eyebrow up.

"What? Redheads are hot." Yoon stucked her tongue out to her.

Yul then raised her hand. "Okay you guys, I'm gonna dye my hair re—" 

"You're unbelievable Yul. You're so silly." Sica said as she picks up a tater tot with her chopsticks. 

"Wait how come she gets to have some of your tater tots?!" Sunny looked in between Soo and Sica.

Easily, she answered. "Cause I'm her girlfriend, duh."

"GGGRRR"

"Wait you guys! We have the most important question!" Soo tap her hand on the table, calling for everyone to focus on her.

"What is it?"

"Whatever dumb thing you're about to say, just spit it out Soo." 

"Go on, ask something silly."

Lmao everyone knew already Soo wasn't serious. Even I knew it but I just play along with it.

"Is she as dark as Yul?" Soo dropped her chopsticks, laughing at her own joke.

"YAAAH!" Yul raised her hand, pretending to want to slap Soo.

"Tall or nah?" Even Sica got into the conversation. "Taller than Soo?"

"No, not darker than Yul.. but certainly taller than TaeTae." Mushroom said, glancing at us all before looking around to see if Taeng is around.

"Is nobody here going to ask about the most important question, like her name?" Sunny threw dagger-looked at them.

"What's her name?" I said. I know, I'm the only genuine among these dummies.

"Thank you, _______." Sunny thanked me. "Her name is Ms.Yun, I think she's a transfered teacher. I've never seen her around before."

"Oh yeh, trust me, she's new." Hyo said. "I'm always on duties to check out the school buildings, I walk here and there but I never once see her."

Sica scoffed at Hyo. "You mean when you skip classes."

Seo, who has been quiet suddenly speak up again. "You've skipped classes?"

Hyo coughed, putting down her can of soda. "Pfffttt, what, no. Jesshicka was just joking, right Schika?" She muttered to Sica, sending a signal to just play along.

Oh Hyo.

And then I see Taeng, with her lunchbox in her hands. "Oh there she is! Taeng, come here!" 

She sat in between Yoon and Seo, looking kinda distant. Woah, what did the teacher do to her? 

"Are you okay, TaeTae?"

"Unnie, gwaenchana?" 

"You got detention?" 

Everyone bombered her with questions.

"I'm good, don't worry."

"What happened?"

She took a deep breathe and let out a deep sigh.

"I don't even know what happened.."

TO BE CONTINUED..

------------------------------------------------------ 

Author's note: Season 2 is here! I know it's a story about Tiffanyxyou, but it is still a SNSD story. So I've got a little something for our Taengoo ;) 

I'll update as soon as I can, stay tuned.