Chap10 P4: JeTi Had Some Talk

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Byuntae look herself into the mirror. She sighs as she slowly touch the cut on her lips. She pick her bag and walk out of her room. 

'Morning ___.'

'Morning mom.'

They kiss each others cheeks before sitting down across each other. 

'Are you feeling better now?'

'Yeah I guess so. I'm going to school now.'

'You're not taking your breakfast?'

'I'm not hungry.'

She just smile a little and kiss her cheek. While she's wearing her shoes, her phone rings. She pull out her phone from her pocket and look at the id caller. 

[Sooyeon] 

She wanted to answer the call but suddenly she reminds about what happened between her and Ms.Tall. She doesn't want anything bad happen again so she decided not to answer the call. She turn it off and got into her car. 

---------------------------------

'Jessi.'

Mrs.Mushroom walk into the class and look around. Ms.Cold just hum back as a respond. Mrs.Mushroom goes to her. 

'Where's ____?'

'It's still early Tiff. Of course she hasn't arrive.'

She sighs and sit down on the empty seat beside Ms.Cold. She doesn't it's Mrs.Byuntae's seat. Silent. No one speaks. 

'I don't know why Sooyoung did that.'

Mrs.Mushroom look at Ms.Cold who is biting her lips. 

'Sooyoung was misunderstood. They'll be fine soon. They're friends.'

'How do you know?'

'I don't know but let's just think positive.'

And again. Silent. Ms.Cold look at her watch and back to Mrs.Mushroom.

'You're early today.'

'I want to talk to her.'

'Why? Did you guys had a fight?'

She keeps quiet. She doesn't know how to say it. To her it does seems like a fight but Mrs.Byuntae did talked to her. She didn't ignore her call last night. 

'What happened?'

Ms.Cold turn her body fully facing her,looking like she is eager to hear her story. Mrs.Mushroom turn her body too. She tell her every single details what happened that night. Literally everything.

'She didn't ignore your call?'

'No but it seems like she didn't want to talk to me. She was like trying to end the call fast.'

'Give her some time. You can tell her everything later.'

'I feel like she hates me now.'

'She likes you Tiff. She's trying very hard to get you to like her. I've never seen her so serious in anyone.'

'She said she love me.'

Ms.Cold eyes went wide as she couldn't believe what she just heard. 

'Really? When?'

'After that fight between her and Sooyoung. She came to my house. She was back hugging me then she whispered that.'

Ms.Cold smile and was about to say something but a loud cheers cut her off. 

'Hello beautiful ladies!'

'Yo girls!'

Ms.Cutie walks in with Ms.Blonde and behind them is Ms Tall and Ms.Pearl. Both of the girls ignore them and continue what they were talking about. 

'So do you love her too?'

'I don't know Jessi. I don't know I feel towards her. Sometimes I do get jealous and stuff when she's with you. I missed her when she went to her father's house.'

'What? Why would you get jealous when she's with me?'

'Because you both always being lovey dovey towards each other. You guys seems like liking each other.'

Ms.Cold sighs as she lean backward on her chair. 

-----------------------------

Ms.Cold didn't even look at her girlfriend and continue talking to Mrs.Mushroom. Ms.Pearl and Ms.Cutie notice that. They look to the back where Ms.Tall is sitting alone in the back. 

'I think they had a fight.'

'Again?'

Ms.Cutie just nod and then Ms.Blonde came and put her arms around Ms.Pearl. 

'They ignored me. You two better not too.'

'Hey Hyo. You notice something with Soo?'

'Yeah she seems a little moody today and Jessica didn't even look at her or greet her like they always do.'

Three of them just eyed them. 

--------------------------------

Mrs.Byuntae is driving with one hand while the other is around her head,massaging her temple. 

'Why now headache...'

She curse herself in her minds but her eyes is focusing on the road. Well, she's trying actually. She can't really focus with this headache. 

When the massage didn't help, she decide to stop by a pharmacy to buy medicine. She knows that she's late but who cares? Her health is way more important. Her safety is way more important.

-----------------------------

The class is getting crowded and crowded with students but the one person they're waiting is still not coming. 

'Where is she? She will be late.'

'I think she's not coming. With all that wounds..'

'Don't say that. I'm sure she's coming. Maybe she's just late.'

Mrs.Mushroom just sighs as she wait. Her eyes never leave the entrance. Then she smile. The person she's been waiting and miss is finally here but her smile dissapear when Mrs.Byuntae walks in with a pale face. 

-----------------

Short update I know but I'll update again so that means double update for today. I'm in a mall right now so it's kinda hard for me to type and walk at a same time. Wait okay? :D 

Welcome and thanks for new subscribers and 6000+ views! :)