Chap12 P3: Oh Honey

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Mushroom is still sleeping in her lover's arms with her head on her chest, her hand under her shirt. Mrs.Byuntae open her eyes when the light went straight to her eyes, waking her up. She takes a breath and look to her side. A smile creep on her face. 

'How come a beautiful woman like you end up with a ert like me?'

She giggle and try to kiss her forehead but it seems like she couldn't reach it because she suddenly snuggle deeper into her chest. She shivers when the hand under her shirt starts caressing her abs. 

'Taking advantage on me hmm?'

'I promised to you that I won't touch you until you're mine right? As far as I know you're officially mine already.'

She look up to the taller girl and smile sheepishly. 

'Officially lovers but we're not married yet.'

'Why not? People would always 'play' before married nowadays.'

She smirk arrogantly and her eyes brows starts wiggling up and down. 

Mrs.Mushroom laugh mockingly and pinch her abs causing the owner of the body scream in pain. Mrs.Byuntae pouts cutely when her girlfriend starts blabbing about her ert side. 

-------------------------

'___'

'Yow Soo! Wassup?'

She stop her steps and look to the back where her tall and thin friend are running towards her. She giggle when Ms.Tall suddenly bend down on her knees and starts panting heavily. 

'I thought Usain Bolt was running. I didn't know that there's Usian Bolt female version in our school.'

'Shut up. I need to ask you something and I need your he-'

'I'm not going to buy you food today. You're rich already.'

'No! It's not about food! How's the cake?'

'It's ready. Fany and I done it last night.'

'Thank God. Now I need your he-'

'What? I'm not going to help you if it's about your girls. I'm done with being a player. I have a girlfriend already.'

'I'm done with them too stupid! I have Sica already! Gosh! Can't you just let me finish my words first?!'

Mrs.Byuntae giggle nervously while rubbing the back of her neck. Ms.Tall let out a deep and long sighs before she look at her best friend with pleading look. 

'I bought a ring few days ago but now it's gone!'

'How come? Then what do you expect me to do?'

'When I was checking the ring in the bathroom, the ring fell and went into the sink hole! Please you gotta help me get the ring back. You're my last hope ___!'

'Me? What about the others?'

'They said they don't want to get their soft hands to ruins with those dirty leftovers food.'

'Me either! Who knows what else would be in your sink?! There might be snakes living in there! I rather buy a new one for you than searching your ring in that poop hole.'

'Please please please pretty please ___'

'Hey babes!'

They look to the side and there's the melted ice princess with an eyesmile queen walking fabulously with their cute bangs covering their forehead. 

Mrs.Byuntae and Ms.Tall quickly smile and hug their girlfriend's waist from the side. Ms.Tall kiss Ms.Cold on her lips while Mrs.Byuntae kiss her Mushroom on the cheek. 

'Why are you kissing me on the cheek? I want a kiss on the lips like Soosica too.'

She peck her lips real quick before she smile charmingly showing her dimples on both of her cheeks. 

'You're so cute ____'

Mrs.Mushroom said and pinch her cheeks. 

'Let's go to class. It's starting soon.'

'You guys go ahead first. I need to talk to Soo for awhile.'

Ms.Tall's face lighten up when she knows that her best friend willing to help me. The two Americans kiss the girlfriend on the cheek and walk hand in hand together to the class. Mrs.Byuntae intertwined their hands together and walk to the parking lot. 

'I'm buying you a new ring. Let's go.'

'No! I want that ring. I bought it with my own money! I worked hard for that ring.'

'Let it go Soo. Your ring has been swallowed by the dirty hole. Sica wouldn't want to wear that dirty ring right?'

'But I worked hard for it.. I want to show her my effort..'

'Ok here's my idea. I'll help you with that ring but for now, let's buy a new one. So that means she'll get two rings.'

Ms.Tall sighs and finally agreed with her idea. Mrs.Byuntae sighs in relieve and tighten their hold.

'Now we need to get out from here without getting caught.'

'Wait. We're buying now? We're skipping classes today?'

'Of course we need to buy it now. If we're buying it after classes finished, we won't have enough time. You're planning it tonight remember.'

'I do remember. It's my anniversary.'

'Now shut up and get into my car okay shikskin?'

-------------------------

'Tiff, what ring they were talking about?'

Mrs.Mushroom quickly look to her new best friend's flawless face, thinking the right words to say. 

'Umm I don't know. I think you miss heard what they said. Maybe they were talking about 'KING'.'

'King? There's no such king they would like to talk about.'

'There is one. In COC.'

'Doesn't make sense. My Soo doesn't like that game.'

'People change. Aish Jessie let's not talk about this stupid king things. Let's talk about the new dress that just came out!'

'Oh my God! I'm getting the couple pair one! I'm sure we'll look good with it together. We'll look fabulous!'

'Aww Jessie you're buying for me? You're so sweet.'

'Who said? I was talking about Soo and I.'

Mrs.Mushroom pull her hand harshly away from their intertwhined hands. Ms.Cold was surprise.

'What's wrong with you now?'

She roll her eyes and walk faster, leaving Ms.Cold behind. She catch up with her shopping body and link their arms together, voice echoing through the hallaway by Ms.Cold's teasing about Mrs.Mushroom being all sulky because of a dress.

----------------------------

'THE RING IS OUT OF STOCK?!!'

The whole shop went quiet, looking at the two girl who is skipping classes. Mrs.Byuntae bow and apologize for the sudden scream. They all start to look away back to their business. 

'Thanks.'

Mrs.Byuntae smile to the woker before she pull the frustrated girl out from the shop. She face her and folds her arms on her chest, looking all angry with that taller woman. 

'What are we going to do now ___?! The ring is out of stock now!'

'Sighs.. Just buy other one Soo.'

'It's not the same! We have to get the same one!'

'I'm not wasting my time just to find a chea-'

'IT'S NOT CHEAP! IT COSTS 2.13K!'

'Fine fine! That's expensive! But I'll buy you way more expensive than that.'

'___? Is that you honey?'

--------------------

What will happen to the ring? And who is that person calling Mrs.Byuntae as 'honey'. Who do you want it to be? I'm not going to do a pole so please do comment. ^^