Chap12 P2: I'm All Yours

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Mushroom already introduced her girlfriend to her parents and they approved their relationship. People around them are really supportive for the past few weeks. The couple take turns to have a sleepover once a week on weekend and this week it will be Mrs.Byuntae's turn to spend a night at her girlfriend's house. They've both planned to bake a cake together for SooSica's 2nd months anniversary.

He father has been doing well after he came back home. Their relationship as stepfather and stepdaugther is going well too. He has stop drinking because he said he doesn't want the same thing happened again.

----------------------------

Mrs.Mushroom are currently mixing the flour when suddenly she feel a pair of arms went around her waist. She smile when the girl behind leave a trail of kisses on her neck lovingly.

'Stop ___.. Someone will see us.'

Mrs.Byuntae kiss for the last time before she put her chin on her shoulder as she look at the undone batter. 

'You started without me? I told you to wait for me.'

'You're late. I don't want to waste my time because I want to do something else with you later.'

'What do you want to do with me hmm? A lunch or dinner on bed?'

'ert mind.'

Mrs.Mushroom roll her eyes while the other just giggle cutely and innocently. They help each other out with the cake and Mrs.Byuntae being the playful girl she is,she take this chance to kisses and touches her. Mrs.Mushroom whines.

'Stop taking advantage of me~'

'Arraseo arraseo'

It will take some time since Mrs.Byuntae is not really helping Mrs.Mushroom. It's like she's the only one who does all the works while her girlfriend is the one who always stuff with all the ingredients.

'Done! Now some touch up time.'

'Baby we don't have to touch up. It looks good already.'

Mrs.Byuntae is bored because her girlfriend ignores her and so serious with decorating the cake then she thought about something fun. She have an idea as she spray some frosting on her hand and call her girlfriend in a sad tone. When she turn her head,she quickly wipe her hand on her face,smearing all the frosting around .

'Yahhhhhhhhhhh'

Mrs.Mushroom whine and punch her chest a few times lightly. Mrs.Byuntae smirk and lean in to kiss her. Mrs.Mushroom push her by her chest and huff angrily. She apologize to her with kissing her cheeks a few time but still she's not talking with her at all.

'Baby i'm sorry.. please don't ignore me..'

No respond. Mrs.Mushroom pick up the cake and walk past her bumping their shoulders together. She put the cake inside the refrigerator.

'If you're ignoring me like this i will go home.'

Mrs.Byuntae purposely said that because she wants to see her reaction but looks like she's too busy with the cake. Mrs.Byuntae sighs and walk out from the kitchen to the living room. She waited for about a half an hour but her girlfriend didn't even come out from the kitchen. Sighing, she hug a pillow and lay down and slowly dozing off. Then boom. Asleep.

After about an hour, she was awaken because someone shakes her body. Mrs.Mushroom pull her up to stand on her feet and walk upstair to her room. She push the sleepy girl onto the bed and climb on top of her as her head slowly lay on her chest. Mrs.Byuntae put her arms around her waist.

'I'm sorry about earlier.. I was just trying to get your attention. You love the cake more than me..'

'Silly. Of course i love you more.'

'But you looked like you are the cake's girlfriend and not mine.'

'I'm yours ___. Only yours.'

'Then prove it to me now.'

Mrs.Mushroon look up and kiss her lips lovingly. Their relatioship always like this. When one of them is sulking or mad,it will turn the other way around. Usually it happened like this where Mrs.Byuntae is the one who will got kisses and stuff at the end while the other girl will have to give up.

-----------------------------

Mrs.Mushroom wakes up in the middle of the night because bestfriend call. She remove her girlfriend's arm slowly and got off the bed and went to the balcony to talk privately with her. She tap the 'answer' words and put the phone on her ear.

'Why are you calling me in the middle of the night TaeTae?'

'Bunny called me and now i'm calling you.'

'Straight to the point TaeTae. Don't stop.'

'I was going to but then you interrupted me.. Okok,here's the thing. Bunny called me and asked me to meet her behind the school building.'

'When?'

'Tomorrow.'

'Sighs. Then just go TaeTae..'

'She's a playgirl. I'm scare if she might have bad intention. Should i go or not?'

'Think positive TaeTae. Who knows if she wants to ask you to be her girlfriend.'

She pull her head away from the phone when Taeyeon start screaming. She bid goodbye and shakes her head as she put her hands on the railing and look at the scenery in front of her. She touch the necklace that her lover gave to her and smiles unconsciously as she remembers a sweet yet annoying moment with Mrs.Byuntae.

The day where they are officially together.

The day where she said yes to be her girlfriend.

----------------------------------------

[FLASHBACK]

'Stop ___.. Nickhun is gone now.. Calm down..'

Mrs.Mushroom cupped her face and smile. Mrs.Byuntae relaxed a little when her came in contact with her new official girlfriend. She hugged her not care about people around them who were watching and murmuring. 

'Now no one can touch or try being all sweet to you. Would you mind to tell me the reason?'

She chuckle and snuggle closer to her chest.

'Because i'm yours.'

'Who's?'

'Yours only ___.'

'I can't hear you Fany. Please repeat.'

She looked up and smiled sweetly to her stern looking girlfriend.

'I Tiffany Hwang Miyoung belongs to the Park ___ only.'

Mrs.Byuntae smiled and kissed her lips right away after she said those words that made her heart fluttered. She brought her arms around her neck and deepened the kiss. She smiled between the kiss as she pulled Mrs.Mushroom closer by her waist.

'I love you Mushroom.'

'I love you too Byuntae.'

They said between their kisses as people around them clapped anc chanting their name.

---------------------------------

Short update. I'm actually kinda out of ideas right now that's why i didn't update. Mind to share your ideas? xD Hahaha just wanna tell you all that lots of drama are coming soon. And while i'm out of ideas for this story, i have a lot of ideas for my other story 'Park Married to Jung' so you can check that one out while waiting for this one. :) Thank you ! 

The link for Park Married To Jung;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1172722/park-married-to-jung-snsd-you-originalcharacter-girlxgirl-bts-jessicaxyou-jiminxyou