Chap15: This Is How GG Do Sleepover

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

Finally an update! Sighs, I'm sorry for being such a slowpoke. Anyways, lots of Taeny for part 1! Credits to all Locksmiths! (Author is Taeny hardcore shipper hehe)

Enjoy!

----------------------

TAEYEON POV

After I ended the call, I went straight to my bedroom to check on Ppany. The door wasn't fully closed so I peek my head inside.

'Ppany?'

'Yes TaeTae.'

I heard her voice but I didn't see her anywhere around the room. She's probably inside the bathroom, washing her face.

'Can I come in?'

'It's your room, TaeTae.'

Yeah, that's right. Why would I need permission to go in right? But TaeTae is a good person. TaeTae won't burst inside whoever's room because that person might be changing or doing something private.

I close the door behind me and sits on the edge of the bed, Ppany didn't close the bathroom door so I just watches her washing her face.

'Who did you called earlier?'

Uh oh. I'm dead if I tell her i called ___ and told her about Suho but if I lie to her and she found out the truth, I will suffer first and die afterwards.

Hmm TaeTae will take the risk of dying by telling the truth.

'I called ___.'

I try my best not to sound nervous or scare.

'You called ___?!'

Her head titled to me and I can see her fiercely eyes, glaring at me. How she's holding her lipstick is like she's holding a knife, ready to stab me with it. Gulps.

God help TaeTae please.

I bite my bottom lips and just watches her slowly walking to me. She put her hand on my chest and slowly push me to lay down on the bed. God, sometimes she can be so y.. yet scary. She sits on top of me and open the lipstick cap.

'Tell me, missy. What did you talked about with her?'

She lean down and caresses my cheeks. This is scary! She's scary! But she's y though..

 

Wait what?

 

Ain't nobody got time for that!

 

 

God God, help TaeTae please!

 

'I didn't tell her about Suho!'

I accidentally blurted out his name because I was very nervous and plams are becoming sweaty already.

I'm screwed.

'Why did you mentioned him? Wait, you will blurted out when you're scared.. Kim Taeyeon! You told her about Suho didn't you?!'

'I have too! She told me to take care of you for her.'

'I want to know what did you tell her, TaeTae!'

'She's your girlfriend, she have to know about what happened between you and Suho just now!'

'Did you told her about the arranged marriage?!'

Wait arranged marriage? Ppany never mention this before.

I was about to ask her but her eyes widened as she hurriedly try to get off me but I turn her around and pin her down.

Now it's TaeTae's time for Q&A.

'Who's aranged marriage?'

'Let me go, TaeTae or I'll draw jellybeans on your face with this lipstick.'

 

Jellybeans.

 

On my face?

 

No..

 

'I hate jellybeans! They're my number one enemy!'

'Then get off me if you don't want to walk around the house with jellybeans on your face, Kim Taeyeon.'

I take the lipstick away from her hand and throw it across the room. She lightly knee attack my stomach.

'How dare you throw my pink lipstick?!'

Without thinking twice, I spread her legs using my own legs and goes between her, with my hands still pinning her. She try to bite my cheeks too!

TaeTae's chubby cheeks.

'Stop attacking me and tell me, Ppany. What arranged marriage? Who's going to get marry?'

I look straight into her eyes and this time, I'm not playing around. I was nervous but now I'm serious because I'm seeing her eyes twinkling with tears again.

I losses my grip on her wrist and she quickly cover her face, trying to hide her face. Hide her tears and sadness.

HellPpany into SadPpany again..

'Tippany,'

I remove her hands and tears already running down her beautiful face. Seriously, what is happening? Just now she's so furious and now breaking down like this. 

I don't like this. Ugh, TaeTae feels guilty!

Since I'm shorter that her, I put my arms on each side of her head and push myself up a little so that my face is same level as hers. I don't feel comfortable so I moves my body to find the comfortable pose.

She suddenly put her hand on my shoulders, pushing me up so that she can look at me in the eyes.

'Don't grind on me like that TaeTae.'

Oh my goat, what is she thinking ~

'I wasn't grinding on you, stupid!'

'Stupid eh?!'

 

Then boom.

 

She slap my face.

 

She slapped TaeTae's cheeks. I grab her wrist and pinned them on each side. She struggles, trying to set free.

'Wohoo~'

'Jesus Christ! Unnie!'

I've finally realized our position as I quickly get off the bed and put my hands up on air. We both look over to the door and there's our youngest friends standing there while Seohyun is covering her eyes already.

 

And Yoona, whistling.

 

'Are you guys having an affair?'

 

Ppany and I share a disgust look.

'No!'

'No!'

Yoona smirks and folds her arms on her chest. She better not threat me about this.

'Buy me anything I want or I'll tell the others.'

'Why you little..'

---------------------------------

I chase down Yoona who just threatened me about telling the others. I managed to catch the hem of her shirt. I pull her to me and she fell on top of me.

'Yah Taeyeon! Why are you chasing Yoona?'

Sunny exclaimed and I quickly push Yoona off me and I finally noticed that everyone is here already, including Ppany and Seobaby. Maybe they went down when I was chasing this prankster.

I pulled out my phone and hurriedly text her so that she would shut . She looked up and smirk after reading the text I've sent.

Poor TaeTae. 

I'll be poor soon because of her. Sighs.

'Did you guys bring any goods for the sleepover? Better not come here with empty hands.'

They look at each other and back at me.

'No, we thought you've prepared them already.'

'You didn't tell us so we didn't know.'

I faceplam myself. Yoona then come to me and links her arm with mine, pulling me closer to her, side hugging me with her head on my shoulder.

'We can go shopping, Tae unnie will pay for all the stuff.'

'Wow that's great!'

Soo peck Sica's cheeks showing how happy she is hearing that I will pay for all the foods. They all cheer happily.

TaeTae is confirmed poor.

 --------------------------

'Let's get this oh and that. Oh oh! We need to get that too!'

Soo walks with Yoon on the snack section. They said we will need lots of snacks for watching movies later.

'Oh Yoon, do we need popcorns too?'

'Yeah popcorns! I almost forgot about that, of course we need it! That's the main thing we need!'

'Yoon, that's a lot! I won't have enough money!'

They all ignore me and put lots of foods into the cart. Ppany suddenly stood infornt of the cart and put in the most expensive meat!

'Ppany, you left us to go to the frozen section to get this meat?! That's very expensive.'

I pick it up and look at the price tag. It almost cost my whose money. If I buy this meat, we won't get to buy other things.

'Don't worry TaeTae, I'll help you pay for these.'

'You better be. I'm going to be poor because those three monkeys.'

I heard them three talking.

'Soo, you're the tallest so you do it.'

Seobaby, Sica, Sunny, Ppany and I look at the three monkeys, jumping trying to reach the most expensive chips. Hyo catches the chips when Soo threw it to her. 

'Soo, that's enough. You're choosing these foods by lust.'

'How come you're talking to her nicely. She's wasting foods. If my mom knows this, I'll be in serious trouble.'

'Duh, have you forgotten, Taeng? Soo is my girlfriend.'

Sica pinch Soo's cheek playfully. Ugh how can she be so nice when she'll just waste a lot of foods?

'Oh yeah I forgot for a second there because you guys doesn't seems like a couple.'

'You're just jealous. Taengoo is jealous because her crush and her is not together yet.'

'Sunny ignored her last week and talked with this one girl at school. Sunny told me that Tae didn't answer any phone calls.'

The others was shocked when I stopped the cart and look at Sica and Soo furiously. 

'Shut up or I'll throw this cart to you two.'

I push the cart and leave them behind, completely annoy and frustrated and worry that my money won't be enough.

Ughh! ____ ~ Why your friends are so annoying?

We all put the plastic bags into my car and some more are going to Soo's car. Ppany, Seobaby and Yoona are with me and the others are with Soo. I made these two come with me because I don't want them to exposed what happened inside the room earlier.

'Are you okay, Tae unnie?'

'Yeah, why did you left us first?'

Ppany and Seobaby being their concerns self, asked me.

'I had to go to the toilet and poop. That's why.'

Their concerns expression changes into disgusts. I'm glad I made them believed it and laughs. Luckily they didn't expect anything.

Why TaeTae is feeling sad like this? TaeTae's mood is ruined..

'Taeng, are you mad at me and Soo?'

Sica and Soo purposely stood across the counter to talk to me. I just shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

Honestly, TaeTae doesn't know why TaeTae is feeling like this! It's not because of the money though.. I feel good because they're happy, but still that's kinda a lot of money I just used on this sleepover..

What else they bought anyways? It looked so many in the cart earlier?

Aish. TaeTae forgot already. What an ahjumma.

We are all in the kitchen, taking out all the foods from plastic bags. I ignored them and sighs lowly. When I'm done putting out the foods on the table, I excuse myself.

'I'll going to the movie room and put on the movie we bought earlier.'

I take the movies with me and leave the kitchen instantly.

I was done putting the movie and decided to just wait for them here or probably take a nap first. I lay down on the couch and closes my eyes, enjoying the calm and quietness.

'Hye TaeTae!'

'ARGHH PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!'

I flew off the couch and accidentally hit my back to the table. I heard someone laughing and that laughs is very very familiar. As i look up to see who that is, I feel sharp pain on my back.

TaeTae's back is hurt~

'Seriously TaeTae? Who will eat you? Jellybeans?'

'Aish Ppany you scared me!~ ahh, my back..'

She laugh cutely before she helps me to sit on the couch. She made me lay on my stomach and she sits on my as her hands slowly rubbing my back.

'Why are you here alone?'

'I was about take a nap but then you came out of nowhere and scared the crap out of me.'

'I love seeing your reaction when I did that kind of stuff to you. You look cute.'

'Don't try to flirt with me, Ppany. I've no interest in you.'

'And you think I have?'

'Yeah because you were flirting with me.'

'That wasn't flirting stupid. I was teasing you.'

'Then stop teasing me if you don't want me to think you're flirting! You're like ___ already, teasing people.. Took after her huh?'

'I'm her girlfriend after all.'

'Yeah, Cutie .'

i mimicked how ___ pronounced that nickname to annoy her and i succeed in it, I heard her growl. She pinch my waist before she get up from the couch because we heard people murming, walking in here.

'Oh, you're here already, Tiff? We thought you went to the bathroom or something.'

'Yeah, I went to find this blonde here.'

She put one arm around my neck, pulling me into a side hugging and ruffles my hair as if i'm a little girl.

Ugh! TaeTae hate it when someone ruffles TaeTae's hair!

----------------------------------