Chap8 LP: The 'S' Locket

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

After they went to eat and few more times walking around the mall to spend time with Jaeri, they decided to went home because Jaeri falls asleep in Ms.Cold's arms when they were walking around the mall. 

When they arrived home, Mrs.Byuntae help Ms.Cold to open the door. 

'We're home.'

They got in and the step mother is already waiting for them in the living room. She walk to them and wanted to take Jaeri. 

'It's okay. I'll go and put her in bed.'

Ms.Cold smile to both of the women and went upstairs. 

'She's a sweet girl.'

Mrs.Byuntae turns her head and look at her step mother. She just smile a little. 

'You've known her for a long time right? Don't you want to take it a little further?'

'What do you mean?'

'Your father and i like her. Even Jaeri likes her. You don't like her or you have someone else in mind?'

'She's just a friend mom. I already thought her as my sister and about that someone, you can ask dad.'

'Your dad knew?'

Mrs.Byuntae nods and excuse herself because she don't want to get asked about this stuff anymore. She was walking on the hallway then she heard Jaeri's shriek. 

'Unnie! That tickles!'

'Oh really?'

She hide herself behind the wall and peek both of them who is rolling around the bed. She smiles when she sees Ms.Cold is playing with Jaeri. 

'Unnie please stop~ I'm sleepy.'

'Okay okay.'

Jaeri lay on the bed panting hard because she's tired from laughing. Ms.Cold laugh and lay down with her. Jaeri crawl and snuggle to her. Ms.Cold pat her to help her sleep and it did help. She fell asleep just in a minute. 

Ms.Cold slowly remove Jaeri's head which was on her chest. She carefully put her head on the pillow, pulling the blanket and cover her with it. She get off from the bed, leaving the lamp on the nightstand open. 

She kiss her forehead and walk out from the room not forgetting to close the door. She turn around but then she scream and accidently punch her on the face because she was surprise when Mrs.Byuntae made a silly face just now. 

'That was pretty hard.'

Mrs.Byuntae touch the corner of her lips. 

'I'm so sorry.'

Ms.Cold take her hand away and put hers instead. She check her lips and it looks like there's a small cut. Ms.Cold quickly when downstairs and take the first aid kit to treat the wound. They went to the guest room and sit on the bed. 

Ms.Cold open the first aid kit while Mrs.Byuntae is pressing her finger on the cut to prevent the blood from oozing out. Ms.Cold apply some oilment on a cotton. She shift a little closer to her. 

She remove Mrs.Byuntae's finger that was pressing her lips and put it on her lap so basically Mrs.Byuntae's hand is currently on her thigh. She lean closer and press the cotton on the cut. 

'Sica oww oww'

She push her hand away and cover . Ms.Cold roll her eyes and move her hand away and press the cotton back but this time she do it more gently. 

'What were you doing there?'

'I was walking on the hallway but then i heard Jaeri shriek. So i hid behind the wall and looked at both of you. And now i got a punch on the face and a cut on my lips.'

Mrs.Byuntae look at her with a frown. Ms.Cold sighs 

'It's your fault for scaring me with your silly face.'

Ms.Cold throw the cotton into the dustbin and put back the oilment back into the first aid kit. She stand up and went downstairs to put it back in the kitchen. 

Mrs.Byuntae stand up and search for the nice silver gold box from the shopping bags. She smile when she found it.She purposely hide behind the door again with the box behind her back, in her hand. 

When Ms.Cold walk in, she went behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist. When she relax in her embrace, Mrs.Byuntae show the small box in from of her. 

'What's this?'

She takes it and take a look at the box still in Mrs.Byuntae's embrace. She open the box and her cover hee mouth with her left hand while the other is holding onto the box. 

'I bought it and it's for you.'

Ms.Cold turn around and face her. Mrs.Byuntae loosen the hug and smile, seeing how cute Ms.Cold is with her confuse look right now. 

'Didn't you said this for Tiffany?'

'I did said that and then i thought why not if i buy one for you too right since you've been with me through my happy and sad time from we were little.'

Ms.Cold blinks her eyes a few time before she look at the necklace. She take it out from the box to take a better look. She touch the S locket. 

'Why S?'

'S means Sica.. or Sooyeon.'

'Yea yea. Of course Sooyeon.'

Mrs.Byuntae chuckle and help her to wear the necklace. She move her hair to one side, showing her smooth skin. 

'There. It's done.'

Mrs.Byuntae went around and stand in front of her. She smile and put her hand in her jacket pocket. 

'It looks good on you.'

'Really?'

'Yup. REALLY.'

Ms.Cold smile and walk closer to her. She put her arms around her neck and hug her. 

'Thank you ___. I will take a good care of it.'

'You're welcome.'

Mrs.Byuntae hug her back and tighten the hug. She loves her. Sometimes she do kinda have this weird feeling for her whenever she's close with her. But she ignore that feeling and focus on Mrs.Mushroom only. 

Mrs.Byuntae back away a little and yawn.

'I'm sleepy. Let's go to sleep.'

Ms.Cold pull away and wants to . 

'I'm sleeping with Jaeri tonight.'

'What? You're leaving me? You're not sleeping with me tonight?'

'It's not like you've never sleep alone.'

'When you're around, you have to sleep with me.'

She walk to the bed and pull her too. Ms.Cold was about to say something but then she quickly cut her off. 

'You came with me because you want to be with me right? So you're not going anywhere tonight. Sleep with me. No excuse.'

Mrs.Byuntae climb on bed and pat the empty side of the bed gesturing her to climb too. Ms.Cold giggle and lay down beside her. 

'You're such a baby sometimes.'

'A baby is cute so you're saying I'm cute right?'

'Go to sleep or I'll leave you alone when you're asleep.'

Ms.Cold pat her pillow and turn around, her back facing Mrs.Byuntae. Mrs.Byuntae cover both of them with the blanket and she wrap her arms around her waist from behind. 

'Good night.'

'Night.'

With that last wishes, they both fell asleep. 

-------------------------------

___Sic sweet moments. #BestieGoals. Sorry for the lack of ___Fany now but I'll make it up to you guys soon. Some of you even confuse huh if this is actually tiffanyxyou or jessicaxyou the main one? haha if you're confuse,you can look at the tags back :) ___Fany is coming soon my readers. Soon enough :D 

Kk. TEHEE.