Chap12 P4: Pause

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

'Honey?'

The two best friend look at each other and gulp. Mrs.Byuntae pull Ms.Tall by her collar and whisper. 

'Does Sica calls you honey?'

'No. Does Tiffany calls you honey?'

They hear footsteps are coming closer towards them and all they knew next thing, both of their ears are being pull by an older woman.

'Oww oww! Stop pulling my ear! It's long and big enough!'

'Whoever you are, please stop what you're doing!'

'How dare you speak like that to me, Park ____! You ignored when I called you earlier.'

The two high school girls shared a look. Their foreheads are like a swimming pool fill with sweats already. Flies and mosquitoes can stop by to wash up.

'She knows your name ___..'

'Please.. Not her..'

------------------------

'Jessi, have you seen ___? She said that she wants to eat lunch together.'

'I don't know Tiff. ___ was not in the classroom. So does Soo. I bet they're skipping classes today.'

Ms.Cold bite her lips and pull out her phone because it just vibrated. Mrs.Mushroom can see a sudden frown appear on her face.

'What's wrong Jessi? Something happened?'

'Soo said she's not feeling well. She decided to go home.'

'If Soo is at home, then where is ___? Did she tell anything about her?'

Ms.Cold reads the text again to check it back if she missed anything about Mrs.Byuntae but nope. She didn't missed anything. 

'No. She only told me that. Nothing about ___.'

'Aishh where could she be right now?'

They decided to let them off for now but will get them later. Since both of them don't have their girlfriends with them, they just have lunch together. The other MS members got a last minute project to be done and couldn't have lunch because they need to finish it by tomorrow.

'It's your 2 months anniversary right with Soo?'

'Yeah. Why are you asking?'

'I was just making sure because you guys doesn't seems like remember it. Don't you guys want to celebrate or anything?'

'I do remember but I don't know about her.. Soo seems like she forget but it's fine..'

----------------------

'Aren't you two suppose to be in school right now?'

'Yeah but this girl right here, her ring accidentally fell into the sink and went straight into the hole.'

'Really Soo?'

'It wasn't my mistake.'

Ms.Tall just on her straw while looking around the mall. Mrs.Byuntae sneer at her and turn her attention to the older woman. 

'What are you doing here  Dara unnie?'

'I'm visiting your family of course. Why? As a cousin, i can't come to visit or something? Is it illegal here?'

'Aishh.. I was just asking though. You don't need to say those spicy words and dig a hole into my forehead.'

'You're looking prettier now.'

'Who?'

Ms.Tall who can't seems to hear any compliment, though it was for her.

'___ of course'

'Ayyy..'

Ms.Tall roll her eyes and went back to what she was doing while the two family members,talk to each other.

'I heard about what happened to you. With your stepfather. That's why I came to see how's you doing.'

Mrs.Byuntae smiles and reach for Sandara's hand. She then start caressing it as she slowly lock her fingers with hers.

'Gomawo.'

She soon smiles too. Then a cough interrupted them.

'___, don't you remember our real reason why we are in this mall? Come on! We only have 4 more hours.'

'4 hours for what?'

'For my anniversary!'

'You're married to Soo, ____?!'

'No!'

Both of them stand up and shouted together at the same time, totally disagree with her words. Sandara was startled a bit by their loud shout. Even a baby starts crying.

'I won't marry this weirdo. I have my own girlfriend,unnie!'

'I have a girlfriend too!'

'Ahhhhh ~ I thought you're both were together. Both of my donsaengs has finally grow up ey?'

Mrs.Byuntae and Ms.Tall look at each other with disgusting look before they both huff and turn their heads away from each other. Mrs.Byuntae then look at Sandara.

'While Dara unnie is here, we can ask for her help with finding a better ring. She's a pro about these things.'

'Oh sure why not but you'll have to pay me after that.'

'Sure thing!'

'But.. Are you both sure?'

'100% sure.'

'2000% sure!'

Sandara look at the two dorks with a professional look on her face.

'A pro will take a long time. So.. Don't blame me if it's late.'

---------------------------

 'I'm so going to kill her soon.'

'Relax Tiff.'

'Classes are over and she still didn't reply any of my calls!'

The two American are walking to the gate only together since the other got detention. Mrs.Mushroom sighs and stop her step. Ms.Cold who is so focusing on her phone,didn't notice someone is not by her side.

'Maybe she's at home. We can go visit her now if you want.'

She look to her side and was surprise because she was talking alone. No wonder she got no respond. Ms.Cold put her phone away and walk back to the girl who is hanging her head low.

'I'm worry Jessi..'

Ms.Cold creases her eyebrows and pull her face up.

'Why are you worry? It's not like she got kidnapped or something.'

'She didn't reply my texts, neither any of my calls. Even this morning she seems like she doesn't want to be near me too..'

'What nonsense are you talking about here, girl? Please don't talk to me poop things. I don't understand.'

'I'm serious Jessi.. Don't joke around now..'

'Aishh.'

Ms.Cold pull her into a hug.

'Wherever she is or with who she is, I'm sure she'll be fine. We both know ___.'

Mrs.Mushroom sighs as she put her head on her shoulder. She pull away and look at her watch to check the time. Looks like there'll be 1 more hour for Soosica anniversary dinner.

---------------------------------------

Should I stop writing this story? I read this story myself and for me, it seems like this story is no longer interesting isn't it? ._. Sighs..