Chap8 P4: Frustrated JeTi

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Continuing from last chapter.. 

Mrs.Byuntae went downstairs and saw her stepmother and her step sister who is sitting on the table while looking at her mother prepare the breakfast. She smile and walk to them. She sit down and look at her too like Jaeri is doing. 

'Mommy. Has dad awake?'

She put one glass on the tray before she look over to Mrs.Byuntae who is having the same look as Jaeri.

'He woke up earlier than me. I told him to just go back to sleep but he refuse. I don't know if he's still awake or already asleep back.'

She was about to take away the tray but Mrs.Byuntae was quicker so she stand up and take the tray. 

'I'll go. Jaeri needs her umma,right Jaeri?'

Jaeri couldn't really understand so she just follow her older sister who told her to nod.

Mrs.Byuntae smile warmly and went upstairs with the tray suddenly she almost bump into Ms.Cold. 

'Is that for me? I was about to go downsta-'

'It's for my dad Sica.'

Ms.Cold make an 'o' shape with before she smile nervously. Mrs.Byuntae shakes her head and leave her. Since the door is open a little, she use her feet to push the door. She walk right in. 

She turn around after she close the door and meet his loving and caring gaze. Mrs.Byuntae smile and walk to the bed. She put the tray on the bed and bend down on her knees to face with her father. 

'___? You're here..'

'Yes dad..it's me. I'm here dad..'

Mrs.Byuntae is upset seeing him right now. He voice is so weak and his face is pale. Instead of crying,she just smile a little.

'Are you feeling okay dad?'

'I'm fine now..I'm getting better..'

Mrs.Byuntae nod and take the tray. She look at him and smile. 

'Breakfast is here. So it's eating time.'

Mrs.Byuntae wants to feed him but he stop her. He hold her wrist and look at her. 

'I miss you..You didn't visit me for such a long time.. Have you forgotten about me here?'

When she heard that,she put the tray away, she stand up and hug him. He sniff her daughter scent. The scent that he has been missing for weeks.  

'I'm sorry dad..'

He just pat her back and hug her tighter.

She can feel it. Her eyes. Their getting warm and warmer. She wants to release them but she don't want to look sad in front of him with his condition like this so she hold them. 

'You reminds me of Jaeri.. She cried like you too..'

'I'm not crying dad.'

Mrs.Byuntae sniffle cutely. His father exhale his breath and smile. 

'I know my children.. I know whenever they're sad or happy and now i know you're crying..'

Mrs.Byuntae keeps quiet and snuggle closer to him. He sighs when he feels something went on his shoulder. Tear drops. 

'I'm sorry because i didn't visit you..Please don't be sad..'

She try to talk normal even though her tears keep on falling and running down her chubby cheeks but she just can't stop her voice from trembling. Her voice is trembling so hard. 

'Now you're here.. Don't say sorry ___ ah.. '

He rub her back and Mrs.Byuntae cry harder. Her father couldn't do anything so he just keep on patting her back until she stops crying. 

Mrs.Byuntae pull her face up and wipe the remaining tears on her cheeks. She sniff for the last time and smile brightly. 

'Let's eat!'

She said cutely and put the tray on her lap before she start feeding him. They talk to each other about random things when suddenly he ask her something weird. 

Well not that weird but it's just weird for her. 

'Have you found one yet?'

'Found what? Oh you mean my shoes that gone the last time i visited? Yes. I did found it. It was under the bed.'

'Not that my pabo ____. I mean a girl.'

'Oh. Umm i found one but I'm still working my charms.'

She smile when she remembers how they met and how they become close and closer with each other. His father notice her daughter who is smiling to herself. 

'Ahhhh so you're serious this time?'

'Yup.'

'You're not playing around this time?'

'No.'

'So no more the popular Mrs.Byuntae?'

She groans and he just laugh. 

'Dad.. Don't call me that. Aishh..'

She whine and pout while he just keeps on laughing. 

She feeds him. He gladly open his mouth and munch it.

'What's her name?'

'Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.'

His eyebrows risen up.

'That's a nice name.. Miyoung sound old don't you think s'

'She herself doesn't like it too. She said it's ugly and sounds old.'

They both laugh and Mrs.Byuntae just keeps on feeding him until he finish them. When he's done, she excuse herself to send the tray. 

'___,call your mummy here.'

'Alright.'

She walk out from the room and go to the kitchen with an empty tray. She passed by Jaeri who is colouring her book. Ms.Cold is wiping the table while her stepmother is washing the dishes. 

'Mummy, dad calls for you.'

She nod and dry her hands. Mrs.Byuntae turn aside so she can walk out from the kitchen since the entrance is small. Mrs.Byuntae walk to the sink and carefully put the plate and glass. 

Ms.Cold just finished wiping the table. She wants to wash the cloth so she stand beside Mrs.Byuntae.

She puff her cheeks while waiting for Mrs.Byuntae to put the dishes suddenly she saw something. She throw the cloth away and pull Mrs.Byuntae face, facing her own. She cup both of cheeks and rub them slowly. 

'Did you cried?'

'No.'

'Then why your eyes and nose are red? Don't try to lie to me,Park ___.'

Mrs.Byuntae doesn't want to admit. She curse herself for having such a sensitive nose and eyes which easily become red whenever she cries. She just put her hands on hers and rub it. 

'Why are you so do concerns?'

'Because I'm your friend . Friends should be with each other no matter in sad or happy times.'

'How can an ice princess and a sleepy head know so much about this romantics and dramatic stuff?'

Ms.Cold roll her eyes and pull her hands away. 

'Since she become a friend with a byuntae prince.'

Mrs.Byuntae smirk and lean to her. 

'You called me prince eh? You like me eh?'

'I mean princess.'

Ms.Cold make a poker face and stuck her tongue out. Mrs.Byuntae lean closer to her ear and whisper. 

'You like me.'

She purposely bite her earlobe making the other girl stunned. Mrs.Byuntae pull away and grin like an idiot. 

'Yah what were you thinking?! Why did you do that? What was that for? You think you can just bit me with your dirty lips.'

'You said my lips is dirty?'

'Yeah so?'

'Oh. Arraseo.'

Mrs.Byuntae lean forward, cup her cheeks and kiss her right on her lips. Ms.Cold eyes open wide. She is stunned again. First she bit and now she kiss. When she feel Mrs.Byuntae move her lips, she quickly push her.

She glare at her but Mrs.Byuntae just smile evilly. 

'Let's see if you're lips rotten up.'

Mrs.Byuntae flick her long wavy hair and walk out from the kitchen and help Jaeri with colouring, leaving Ms.Cold who is furious. 

'You..You.. Ughh!'

Ms.Cold huff and take the cloth and run the water on it. She wash it angrily and because of the splashing water, hee face suddenly was splashed with water.

'Sooyoung ah..huhu help me..'

She pout and wipe her face with a kitchen towel. 

---------------------------------------

Mrs.Mushroom is writing down the words that Mrs.Byuntae told her in the library. She tap the pen on her chin and try to think but then her phone vibrate. 

She quickly look at her phone hoping that it's from Mrs.Byuntae but no. It's not her. It's Yoona. 

From: Yoon

Unnie sorry. We might can't accompany you because Seohyun and i will be late a little since Seohyun forgot her phone at home. 

'Psst..Ppany.'

Mrs.Mushroom look around but there's no one is here except her. She pick her pen back and continue writing. She suddenly feels something is tugging her skirt.

She look down the table and Taeyeon is tugging her skirt while grinning like an idiot. 

'Yah what are you doing?! Stand up!'

Mrs.Mushroom pull her chair making some space for Taeyeon to get out from there. She jump a little and smile dorkily. 

'What were you doing down there, Kim Taeyeon?'

'Nothing. Just something colourful.'

'What colourful?'

'Underwear Under The Sea~'

She sings them with the original melody of 'Under The Sea.' Mrs.Mushroom slap her forehead and sit back down. Taeyeon went around and stand right in front of the table. 

'You came early. What are you doing?'

'I just feel like i want to come early today.'

Taeyeon smirk and walk slowly to her. When she's close ejough, she said something to her 

'Mushroom~'

She mock Mrs.Byuntae and surprisingly it's same. Taeyeon keeps on annoy her in many ways. She just shakes her head and put her elbow on the table. 

'You're bored huh..'

Taeyeon guess correctly and she told her to just text her but she refuse to do so because Mrs.Byuntae will just teases her more. 

'You miss her.'

'No i don't.'

'Yes you are.'

'Nope.'

'Yep.'

'Shut up, Kim.'

'Dont lie to yourself, Hwang.'

Mrs.Mushroom ruffle her hair, feeling frustrated. 

'Why you have to be so annoying.. Taeyeon ah.. '

'I'm not annoying Ppany ah.. I'm just dorky.. '

She follow how Mrs.Mushroom spoke to annoy her more and she did it. She's more annoyed now. 

'Why..'

She thought she's finally free from all of these teasing, and annoying stuff but apparently it's not since Taeyeon is Taeyeon.

And Taeyeon is a dork. Dork who always try to cheer her even though she have to shame herself. 

'Why? Because I'm your best friend. Too late to deny it.'

----------------------

Mrs.Byuntae and Taeyeon made JeTi frustrated. And ___Sic kissed 0.o Hmmm. Something might happen soon.

Stay tuned Kk TEHEE. ^^