Chap11: A Fail Confession

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Byuntae is home alone since her mom is going to bail out her stepfather. She is laying down on the couch watching boring stuff but then there's a several knocks on the door. 

'Coming!'

She thought that is her parents but when she open the door she was pushed by her friends. They close the door and cross their arms on their chest with furious face except for Ms.Cold who already knew the reason. Ms.Tall is not with them since she said she doesn't want to meet with Mrs.Byuntae. 

'I'm the one who should be mad you know? You barge into my house and push me.'

'Why didn't you tell us?'

Mrs.Byuntae just sighs and stand up. They just watches her. 

'I don't want things to get more complicated.'

'You could've just tell us.'

'I thought Jessica already told you guys.'

Ms.Cold just stare her but Mrs.Byuntae didn't even look at her. Ms.Pearl walk to her and put her hand on Mrs.Byuntae's shoulder. 

'Soo feels bad. Maybe you should go and see her. We forced her to meet with you but she said she's ashamed for what she has done to you.'

'Should I? I might get kick this time.'

'We are serious, ___.'

They all look at her as if they want to eat her alive right now. Mrs.Byuntae keeps quiet. She doesn't know if she should or not. 

'Can you guys leave us alone for a while? I need to talk with ___ privately.'

Ms.Cold look to them and they nod, leaving the house. Mrs.Byuntae sit on the couch back and look to the ground. After they are left together alone, Ms.Cold take a long deep breath. 

'Hye.'

Mrs.Byuntae just smile a little and look to the ground back, fiddling with her fingers. Ms.Cold is not satisfied with how she greeted her back. Only a smile? No talking? After days they didn't talk and this is how she greet her? 

'How long are you going to ignore me? Avoiding yourself from her and the others.'

'I'm not ignoring you for fun, Jessica. I'm doing this for our own goods.'

'Oh yeah? Tell me what is good with that.'

Mrs.Byuntae doesn't answer that because she know where this conversation is going and it will not end good.  She stand up, facing Ms.Cold. 

'I don't want to fight with you, Jessica. You're my best friend.'

'If I'm your best friend, you shouldn't have ignored me! My life is miserable without you being beside me after that right with Soo!'

Ms.Cold is angry right now but at the same time she feels sad. She's sad because her own best friend is ignoring her. She had a fight with her girlfriend too. 

Mrs.Byuntae now feels guilty for making her friend sad. She can see a single tear roll down from her soft cheek. She cup her face and wipe that tear. 

'I don't want you and Soo fight because of me.. I don't want to be a third wheel in your relationship.. I want you to be happy with Soo.. Not like this..'

Ms.Cold start to sob as she hug her. Mrs.Byuntae is trying very hard to control herself from hugging her but she just couldn't. She couldn't see her like this. She admit she do miss her. 

'H-how can I be h-hap-py when b-both of you ig-n-noring me?..'

Mrs.Byuntae rub her back and kiss the crown of her head. Ms.Cold snuggle closer and hide her face on her chest. 

'Okok. I'm sorry for ignoring you. Please don't cry. You know I can't stand looking at you like this.'

Ms.Cold wipe her tears but she doesn't want to pull away. They both stay in that position until she stop crying. Mrs.Byuntae doesn't mind thought staying like this because she misses her. So does Ms.Cold. 

'Hugging huh? We're guessing you both are good now.'

Ms.Pearl said as she open the door and the other just follow her from behind. 

'You guys took so long. We thought you guys fell asleep together already.'

'Or maybe you both forgotten us.'

'Don't pout Hyo. You look like a ugly duck.'

'Eh. Other people said I look cute.'

'They're blind.'

They joke around and surprisingly it work. It did lighten up the mood a little. Well, they are The MS after all. Always happy go lucky. 

'Now tell me. What happened between you and Tiffany.'

They stop laughing and look at Mrs.Byuntae with wide eyes. 

'You had a fight with Tiffany too?!'

They scream together at the same time. The other two girl fling as they just sighs.

'This is going to be long..'

-------------------------------------

'That's the reason.'

After a long coffee talk with them, they finally know the real reason behind her behavior. 

'You're just jealous ___. You have to admit it. You can't deny it.'

Ms.Cutie spoken her thought. They all nod agreeing with her. Mrs.Byuntae bit her lips as she thinks back about that night. 

'She said she doesn't like him. She already said she likes you right? Just believe her ___.'

Ms.Cold said. And again. They just nod. 

'She feels really bad now.'

They just nod again. Ms.Cold look at them and make a weird signs when Mrs.Byuntae is not looking. Took some time for them to understand but eventually they did. 

'And sad too.'

Ms.Cold roll her eyes with that short answer. But then the one who is the most dorky among them speaks maturely. 

'If you know he is like that, you should ask her to be yours ___ so that that Nickelodeon won't disturb her anymore. Tiffany already said she likes you. What are you waiting for?'

'Wow Hyo. My friend is already grown up.'

Ms.Blonde flip her hair arrogantly and they groan. Mrs.Byuntae chuckle seeing their funny yet dorky behavior. 

'Thank you guys. For helping me.'

They nod and of course. A group hug is always the most sweet way to say thank you. 

--------THE NEXT DAY ---------

Mrs.Byuntae stand in front of the mirror and fix her clothes. Today is a big day. She's going to ask Mrs.Mushroom to be her girlfriend. She take the necklace that she bought with Ms.Cold. 

She purposely plan to do that in the Debrey Café, in front of Nickhun because she wants that guy to know that Mrs.Mushroom a.k.a her Cutie is hers only. 

She went out early because she doesn't want to miss the chance. She wait in her car in front of the cafe. She take a long deep breath when she saw her Cutie enter the cafe. 

'Here I go.'

She get out from the car and walk to the building. She take one more deep breath before her hand hold onto the door handle and slightly open the door. 

Her eyes caught something bad. Nickhun. Kiss. Her. On. The. Lips. Her eyes are burning and the tip of her ears are extremely red right now. How dare he kissed her? 

She walk to them with speed and push him away from her. Mrs.Mushroom is surprise when Mrs.Byuntae went between them. 

'Why did you kissed her?'

Uh oh. Mrs.Byuntae is angry right now. Well it's suppose to be a big and happy day for her but seeing THAT just now ruined everything. Nickhun look at her with disbelief and curse Mrs.Byuntae.

Again. A Happy Punch Day for Mrs.Byuntae. They fight, making both of them bleeding. Mrs.Mushroom pull Nickhun from her but then he push her, making her fall on the floor. 

That was so a wrong move from Nickhun. Seeing her on the floor just makes her more angry. She push him hard until his back hit the table. Groaning as he slowly went on his knee,to the ground. Mrs.Byuntae punch him hard. 

She keeps on punching him because the scene where she sees her Mushroom is being pushed down keeps on replaying on her mind. She doesn't realize how the other person is after being punch a lot. It's like her mind is not working with her body. He's like a zombie already. Weak and blood everywhere. 

Mrs.Mushroom is shock looking at Mrs.Byuntae is punching the hell out of him. She's like killing him right now. Mrs.Mushroom quickly stand up and pull her up from him. She struggle trying to moves Mrs.Mushrooms arms from holding her but then she stop when she hears whispers. 

'___.. stop..'

With her heavy breathing, she finally realized. The person who was punching him was not her. Her mind was controlling her. 

She turn to her and cup her face,checking every single part of her face including her body. 

'Are you okay? Are you hurt?'

Mrs.Mushroom shakes her head and hug her. She cry on her chest as her hand slowly moves around her neck. Mrs.Byuntae groan a little when Mrs.Mushroom tighten the hug but she doesn't care. She put her arms securely around her waist and put her chin on her head. 

The other worker pull him out from the kitchen to bring him to the hospital because he is not looking good. Well he deserve it. He wasn't suppose to mess with The Mrs.Byuntae. 

She kiss the crown of her head as she pull her as close as possible, leaving no space between them. 

'I love you Tiffany.'

--------------------------------------

Ms.Cold and Mrs.Byuntae is in good terms now! Hooray! When will Ms.Tall and Mrs.Byuntae talks? A fail confession. Gangster Mrs.Byuntae is in the area~