Chap16 P2: Talk to Me

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

Short update! Let me know what you think about it ;)

THIRD PERSON POV

After the couple left, Taeyeon unwillingly brought Suho in her house. She placed him on the sofa and went to the kitchen to get a pack of ice for him. When she came back, Suho was already stripping off his pant and were only left in boxer.

He was peeking down on his crotch. 

"Is it swollen?" Taeyeon sat down beside him and looked away because she didn't want to accidentally look at his lower body part. She's a woman after all. Seeing a man half- is just an unusual situation especially when she's a ert. 

Suho noticed how she's reacting so he immidiately grabbed his pants and was about to wear it back but she stopped him. "Don't wear you pants yet." She handed him the ice pack. "Here, take this ice pack and put it on your crotch for a few minutes." 

He just blinked a few times, staring blankly on her pure beauty face. She rolled her eyes and placed the ice pack harshly. He hissed. "Ow yah!" 

Silence filled the living room as they just sat there awkwardly. Taeyeon doesn't felt like talking because she hates him for what he did to her best friend. Suho on the other hand, remembered her words at the cafe that day. He shivered when he thought about it back and sitting right beside the girl is not a safe play. 

"Thanks for you know, this. Helping me." He said but didn't looked at her. Just looking down on the ice pack. It actually helped him feel better now thanks to Taeyeon.

"Can't you just leave them alone?" She started off with the newest topic. "She's happy with her own choice. You can find someone else so easily, you're rich, smart but a little stupid sometim--" He looked at her, shocked. "Yah I'm not stupid!"

She whipped her head. "If you're not then you know ruining someone's happiness is wrong. Tiffany's happiness." He swallowed down and kept quiet.

"You love her right?" She asked. He nodded silently. "You want her to be happy right?" Again he nodded but with a few words. "I want her to be happy, but with me." 

She sighed. "She's not going to be happy with you, Suho. She loves ______. You gotta move on. What you had with her was all in the past." 

"I can't. It's not easy for me." He shook his head. He looked up to her "You've been in my situation and you know how hurt to just forget something that you've built for years."

She clenched her jaw. She was caught off guard how this topic could come up. "I've moved on. He was my past." Suho then replied, "He was everything to you. And so does Tiffany. I can't just wish her a happily ever after relationship while I'm suffering and itching to be with her again."

"I can and why can't you? It was a lot more difficult for me rather than yours." She closed her eyes. "You can help her be happy by letting her go so that she can spend her new life with someone she loves but my situation is different."

"He's dead because of me. And I can do nothing about it." A single warm and salty tear trailed down her soft cheek. It has been so long since a tear escaped her eyes. It has been so long since she cried because of him. 

Now he mentioned about him, she suddenly missed him. A lot.

 

She missed how his chest always became a pillow for her to fall asleep while they were stargazing,

 

How his encouraging words came out from his perfect shaped lips,

 

How nice to hold his arms again just like before this as they walked around the park,

 

How he would always called her in the middle of the night just for a talk, 

 

She missed every single things they've done together for 3 years long.

 

Oh how she wanted that to never end and still happening now but she knew it was impossible. Their connecting died when he had saved her from getting hit by a car and he got hit instead. She still remembered how his thick red blood covered her hands. He left her with the last three amazing words, 

 

"I love you.." 

​​​​​​

Since that day, her life was sorrow. 2 years living in darkness. She felt like living her life is a waste, useless, as she thought she would never see the light again. Trapped in a room filled with memories. Even dreams felt like nightmares. The guilt was eating her. 

 

Until she met Tiffany Hwang, Im Yoona and Seohyun. They helped her getting through the dark path and finally she's walking on a flowery path.

 

"Taeyeon are you alright?" Suho placed a hand on her trembling shoulder. She was crying silently. She nodded wiped the remaining tears. "Yeah I'm alright."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring Baekhyun in our conversation." She shook her head and smiled sadly. "I know you didn't mean to. But it feels quite nice to actually talk about him again. I almost forgot about him." 

Suho smiled a little. "You'll find someone." 

She nudged him on the rib. She was a bit cringing because he smiled at her while saying that. "You too Suho. Everyone will. Please leave her alone." He nodded repeatedly before standing up.

"I'll think about it, lend me some times to make a decision."

​​​​He put the ice pack on the coffee table and groaned as he put on his pants back. Taeyeon suddenly chuckled. "It's kind of weird to have a talk like this with you. I thought about beating you for stalking us but it turned to something better."

​​​​​"Still, I'm still pretty scared with you." Suho walked to the weirdly. He was having a hard time with walking since it's swollen but the swollen has lessened. If not, he won't even be able to stand. She smiled smugly. "I'm still planning on murdering you though if you're still sticking to your plan marrying my buddy."

"God chill woman." Suho grimaced and she chuckled. "Now, get out of my house." 

____________________

Mrs. Byuntae and her lover sat somewhere far away from the other customers as they wanted to be alone for a serious talking. Instead of sitting across from each other, the little Mushroom belongs to Mrs. Byuntae clinged on her and sat beside her.

She literally clinged her arm all the time with hers. 

Mrs. Byuntae wanted to take her phone out of her the pocket so she had to bent her arm, causing Mrs. Mushroom's hold loosened a bit. She pouted and looked up to meet her lover's charming eyes. "You don't like me being clingy? I missed you." 

She thought she hated her for being like a child who clings onto her mother so much. She couldn't helped it. She just misses her a lot.

She's like the actual kid who likes to cling anyway. Her personality.

Mrs. Byuntae pecked her pouty lips. "I missed you being all cute and clingy with me too. I was just getting my new phone out, Mushroom. I wanted to show you something." She showed her the locksreen. She had set the background a picture of them sleeping together with Mrs. Mushroom head hidden under her chin.

"I like this picture because you looked so cute and huggable." She explained and tightened her hold on her slim waist. "Am I not huggable anymore?" Mrs. Mushroom asked. 

"You are so huggable, and kissable right now." Mrs. Mushroom blushed then lightly pinch her abs but Mrs. Byuntae didn't even flinch a bit. "Can I get a kiss?"

She pecked one time laid her head on her shoulder. "Enough kissing, people are looking at us like they wanted to eat us." Mrs. Byuntae smiled. "Maybe they want to eat you. You're too pretty and caught their attentions." 

She tightened her hold when she saw few young ladies just came into the building and started looking at her lover. "No, maybe they're eyeing you because you're too charming. Look at the girls." 

She didn't looked a bit to the ladies she was referring to instead, she held her chin up and kissed her deeply. Mrs. Mushroom hurriedly kissed her back as she thought this would be a great idea to show to these people that she belongs to her. Hers only.

Still locking lips, she peeked to see the ladies reactions and it clearly made them leave. No longer ert eyes looking at them. She was glad.

She pulled away and met with a grinning face. "Hmm I forgot how amazing your lips are. Can i just eat your lips with the cake? Extra topping for the cake."   

"You won't be able to kiss me anymore then." Mrs. Byuntae chuckled. "At least I would bring your lips anywhere I go since it'll be in my tummy. Besides,"

She stopped and moved near Mrs. Mushroom's ear, sending a real quick shivers. "I can kiss your cute ."

"Yah!"

Once a ert, always a ert. A habit that is.

________________

Was it cute or cringing? 

I'll be back with more updates

​​​​​

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​

 

​​​​​​

 

​​​​​​

 

​​​​​

​​

 

​​​​​​

 

 

​​​​​

 

​​​​​​​