Chap7 P2: Holiday Dates

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Byuntae and Ms.Cold are walking around the mall, clinging arms on each other. Mrs.Byuntae's hands is full of bags already but it seems like for Ms.Cold it's still not enough. 

'Wait we've past this shop like 10 times already Sica'

Mrs.Byuntae stop and whine. Ms.Cold giggle and pull her arm making her walk again. 

Maybe we overlook something important so it's okay to walk a few times more.'

Mrs.Byuntae turn her head to the side and look at Ms.Cold with bewildered. 

'I'm tired~'

'Just a few more and we're done'

'You said that earlier too but until now we're still not done and now you're giving me the same answer'

Ms.Cold is ignore her and walk into a store. 

'Woahh why are we here?'

'To buy some lingerie'

'What for?'

'Umm usually people wear it?'

'Aish I know that but why are you buying it? Are you planning something with Soo?'

Ms.Cold smile and start to look around the shop. Mrs.Byuntae walk behind her, following her. Her eyes divert to something. An ice cream stall across the shop. 

Her face brighten. She walk out from the shop without Ms.Cold knowing. Ms.Cold pick a lingerie and turn around. 

'___,what do you th-'

She stop and look around inside the shop but she found nothing. Ms.Cold shrug her shoulder and went to the changing room to try the lingerie. 

Mrs.Byuntae is queuing to buy an ice cream when suddenly she sees someone familiar. She blink her eyes and squint them trying to recognize the person.

'Why is she coming closer and closer?'

She lean backward and open her eyes wide. 

Blonde hair with bangs. Short. Cute. Slim.

'Kim Taeyeon it is.'

------------------------------------------

5 MINUTES AGO

'Ppany can I ask you something?'

'Sure'

'Can you remind me how long you usually buy your stuff?'

'Under 10 minutes?'

Ohh hell no 10 minutes. Taeyeon shakes her head and look at Mrs.Musroom. 

'We've been in this shop like half an hour! And you keep looking at the same thing! Just buy it already'

'We need to make sure this handbag is in a good condition TaeTae'

'You've been checking that handbag like more than 20 times already. There's nothing wrong or bad with that handbag. Are you blind Ppany?'

'Just wait TaeTae. You're the one who was so excited to go out with me and now stop complaining.'

'How long should I wait more Ppany ah~'

She whine. Mrs.Mushroom sighs and roll her eyes, turning around with the handbag in her hand. 

'Then just go somewhere but you have to brings those shopping bags with you. I'll call you when I'm done.'

Taeyeon hang open. 

'Why didn't you said that earlier?''

'You didn't ask.'

Taeyeon shakes head and walk out from the shop. She was struggling with all the shopping bags in her hands when suddenly she see a miracle stall. 

She gulp down her saliva and quickly jog to the stall. 

------------------------------------------

'___!'

'Shortie!'

Taeyeon roll her eyes while Mrs.Byuntae just laugh before she wait for Taeyeon to come to her. 

'What are you doing here?'

'I'm on a date.'

'With who? I thought you love Ppany. Are you cheating?'

'What no. I'm with Jessica.'

'Ohh is she and Sooyoung in a good condition now?'

Mrs.Byuntae nod and pull Taeyeon to stand with her, queuing to buy ice cream. Taeyeon thank her and peck her cheek. 

'Do you always kiss people?'

'No. I only kiss that person if I'm comfortable with him o her'

Mrs.Byuntae laugh and nod. They wait until their turn to order. They choose their favourite flavour. Mrs.Byuntae pays for Taeyeon's too. 

Taeyeon her chocolate mint ice cream and close her eyes, feeling like she's in heaven. Mrs.Byuntae did the same. They sit on a bench,put all the shopping bags beside and eat happily. 

'This is so good..'

'I'm in heaven..'

They laugh and continue eating. They complain to each other about being like a servant than a date to those two Americans.

'Who finishes their ice cream first win.'

Mrs.Byuntae made a game and Taeyeon just nod. They count from 1 until 3 and start fast. 

'Ahhh! Brain freeze!'

One of Taeyeon's hand hold her head and the other still holding the ice cream. Mrs.Byuntae laugh and swallow the last bite. 

 

'I win! Hooray!'

 

Mrs.Byuntae make a victory dance and stuck her tongue out. Taeyeon just shrug her shoulder and enjoy her ice cream. 

Mrs.Byuntae lean her back on the bench and relax. 

'If Jessica meet with Tiffany, we're doomed'

'What's wrong with us meeting each other?'

Taeyeon and Mrs.Byuntae turn their head, seeing their date for today is standing right in front of them. Mrs.Mushroom and Ms.Cold already holding hands. 

Yup. They are doomed.

They look at each other and close their eyes. 

'We're dead.'

Taeyeon said and Mrs.Byuntae nod. Ms.Cold sit beside Mrs.Byuntae and Mrs.Mushroom try to sit between Mrs.Byuntae and Taeyeon. 

{MRS.BYUNTAE AND MS.COLD SITUATION} 

'Let's go ___. I haven't choose the lingerie yet'

'What?! Then what were you doing in there so long?'

'Choosing. But I want your opinion. So let's go back. It's just across from here.'

She point her finger and Mrs.Byuntae groans. 

'Why don't you just show it from there? I'll be sitting right here'

She shakes her head cutely and cling her arm around Mrs.Byuntae's. 

'This is a date. Our date. When you're my date, you have to follow me~'

'I've been following you around the mall Sica! Let me choose where we want to go next'

'Where you wanna go?'

'Fill this tank.'

She pat her tummy and Ms.Cold pouts. 

'But I want the lingerie..'

'If you want it why you didn't buy it?'

'Because I want your opinion about it..'

Mrs.Byuntae sighs and slap her own forehead.

{MRS.MUSHROOM AND TAEYEON SITUATION} 

'TaeTae~'

Taeyeon ignore her and her ice cream. 

'TaeTae ah~'

She call her for the second time but she if ignore her again. Mrs.Mushroom look to the floor and play with her own feet. She look at Taeyeon's sneaker and kick it playfully. 

'What Ppany?'

'That shop.'

She point her finger cutely and Taeyeon's eyes follow where her finger point to.

'What in the world... What shop is that? Why there's bra and underwear with lots of different design?'

'That's a lingerie shop TaeTae. Jessica and I want to go there..Let's go.'

'I'm still eating and you said Jessica wants to go there too right? So why don't you just go with her and I'll wait you here with ____.'

Mrs.Mushroom smile cutely and take the ice cream away from her hand and throw it into the dustbin nearby. 

'Nooooooooooo..My ice cream..'

Taeyeon voice become lower and lower. Taeyeon pout and look down. 

'Let's go TaeTae. I'll buy you more than that if you follow me to the lingerie shop!'

'Ughhhh..'

------------------------------------------

Subscribers keeps on increasing! Wow really really thank you *bow* Hope you enjoy and satisfying with my story ^_^

Sorry for all the typos. I'm in a hurry xD In the next chapter,JealousFany will appear and her volcano will explode.

Stay tuned ;) Kk TEHEE.