A different kind of interview

Namsong Series

MC:  Thank you every one for tuning in to Pet Talk… Today we have 3 special guests joining in our show today. Please welcome Johnny, Polly & Barley.

Johnny :  I cannot believe I am greeting everyone with no fur on my body. I am neither a cat nor a lion. I was so fluffy and beautiful then... *sobs*

Polly :  Just shut up and greet them already. You can choose not to come… Hello I am Polly… I am grey and white…

Johnny :  There is promise of tuna… Hello I am Johnny and I don’t know what I am anymore…

Barley : Hello I am Barley as you can see I am grey one… We pardon for Johnny. He is still traumatized from his last trip to the groomers even the dog can’t take him seriously anymore… it is hilarious!

Johnny :  I will never forgive my Mino for the state that I am in… I will make sure to drop the dead lizard I killed on his face later when he sleeps…

Polly : The dog used to be really timid around us… but not with Johnny any more… His hisses are not effective…

Johnny : Just wait until I get my fur back! The dog will pay for his insolence…

*Audience laughing…*

MC :  Ermm… I think that is too much information…  Please make yourselves comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to come to our show.

Polly : You do know that we are here for the tuna right?

Barley : We would not even be here if not for the tuna...

Johnny : I expect it to be really fresh...

MC : Yes, we will make sure you guys will have your fish… So how is like living with the members in the dorm. I think we are very curious.

Johnny : So far it has been very good. We three, together with Lei & Ray, practically have a free reign in the house except for the food... our humans are very good at hiding them… It is our food… Why must it be withheld from us? One of these days we will find them… I promise…

Barley : I agree with Johnny that more should be done with the food… We are practically dying of starvation when they come home in the evening to feed us…

Johnny : I sort of don’t understand the point of dry food… It is like they are trying to train us to be astronauts  or something but we are not interested… We are cats…

Polly : But we love it when Seungyoon babysit us… He is the best to us… the food just keeps coming and it is the WET FOOD…  He lets us sleep on his bed all day too…  

Barley : All you need is to look at him with big, sad kitty eyes…. It is classic but it is the most effective… IT ALWAYS WORKS…

*More laughter*

Johnny : Seunghoon do not bother with us. He is not particularly fond of us so we don’t really see him much…

MC :  How about your owners? I think audiences are really curious about that… They are really good friends right?

Polly : I think when they sleep on the same bed together… They are already way past the good friends stage!

Johnny & Barley : YAH POLLY!

*Cheers and screams*

Polly :  WHAT?! We sold our souls for tuna by coming here so make it count…

MC : So they sleep together on the same bed? You have seen it?

Polly : They always chased us out when it is time for their bed time and there are times where they did not lock the door... We stole a few peeks here and there…  We are not stupid… We KNOW how to work the door knob is whether we want to or not…

Barley : It is a bit insulting that they think we are stupid… We just don’t want to care…  

Johnny : There was once when we peeked in but there was weird sounds coming from the both them plus a few of bed creaking sounds here and there… We don’t understand what that was about…

Polly : Yeah… Do you know?

*Catcalls*

MC : That I think is better left unsaid… That is a lot of information you guys are providing there…

Johnny: Odd days are spent in Taehyun’s room while even days are spent in Mino’s

Polly : They are like practically joined at the hip…

Barley : I see you both came to your senses…

Johnny : My loyalty is for tuna…

MC :  Wow… those are very good details you got there… You guys definitely deserve the tuna we prepared for you…

Polly : They kiss a lot if that what you all want to know… then there is a lot of cuddles and touching too…

Johnny : We are betraying our masters so better to make it count… I think we will need to starve the next few days for what we have done…  

Barley : This is the last time you will ever see us... We might not live past tonight...

MC : I am sure your masters are not that mean... We will make sure to feed you all well... How are they like as a couple?

Johnny : Well, my Mino for one is definitely the more vocal and affectionate between the two of them… I don’t think Taehyun love him as much as my Mino does…

Barley : Our Taehyun does! Just because he does not show it too often doesn’t mean it is not there…

Polly : For your information… Your Mino completely melts when Taehyun is being affectionate… It is all about the quality not quantity… Timing is the most important factor when it comes to showing affection…   

Johnny :  Whatever… Taehyun needs to work harder in my honest opinion…

Barley : No one is interested in your opinion... You hairless furball...

Johnny : YAH!!

Polly : Just ignore them... They are always like this... I can tell both of them are happiest around each other… They just lit up... you know what I mean?

Barley : But there are times where they are so INTO each other that we all get ignored so we will get in between them so that they like know we are still here… it is irritating…

Johnny : Guys! Guys! Is that the red light I see…

Polly and Barley : OH MY GOD! What are you waiting for??  CATCH IT!

*The cats ran off to the backstage”

MC : Well, that was an abrupt ending… We would like to thank Johnny, Polly and Barley once again for joining us today and tune in next week for more Pet Talk…