Coming Together (1/2)

Namsong Series

Winner's schedule was hectic and still is even after finishing their rounds of broadcast performances. It has been a fulfilling debut for them even though they still have lots of room for improvement but as new rookies they are satisfied.

 

There is no stopping to the momentum they have started. The members dive straight into the prep for their next album and for Taehyun it is no exceptions as well. He would often be working on new materials whether be it in the studio; from of his computer at the dorm or when he is in the van between schedules, he is always on his headphones jotting down notes n beats whenever he could.

 

"Taehyunie, we are here." Mino suddenly tells him jolting him out of his thoughts. They have reached back at their dorm after another grueling day of completing their schedules.

 

"De hyung." Absently replied, not sparing a glance at the rapper.

 

Mino frowned a little at the maknae's reaction. Granted he knew the youngest was busy with his thoughts but he would still smile and acknowledge his presence previously. He wondered what had gotten into him this couple of months. After all, they got along best out of the team.

 

Truth be told Taehyun has been feeling a little confused recently as his thoughts seems to be filled with a certain rapper. He figured the frequency is starting to be a bit more troubling than normal. He has not figured a solution to this yet and came to the conclusion that is better to maintain a certain distance with Mino until he got a grip on what is happening with him.

 

He let out a small sigh hoping that the supposedly solution to his problem would enlighten him soon since it is starting to affect his composing and at the same tome beginning to strain the friendship with Mino.

 

Friendship... is that what they are or is it something different?

 

He lets out another frustrated sigh before stepping out of the van and making his way to their dorm.

 

"The song is not going well, Taehyunie?" Mino asked curiously unable to stop himself since he hears the maknae let out 2 audible sighs within the span of 5 minutes.

 

"I guess so. Something is not right." He mumbles not sure if he is answering Mino or himself.

 

"I could listen to it. Maybe it will help you." Mino suggested cautiously, hoping the maknae would not shut him out like he did recently.

 

Mino had no idea what is happening between them. Weren't they the best of friends of shared almost everything together? He wondered what changed. Though he felt something more for the maknae but he figured Taehyunie would not reciprocate his feelings in the way that he hoped so it is better to just be the best friend and favourite hyung if that is the only way to be beside him.

 

"Hmm I guess you could. It seems to be a dead end to this. I have yet to get it figured out. Maybe I won't ever figure it out. It is just meant to be this way."

 

"Just don't think about it for now, Taehyunie. We are tired from today's schedule. Just relax and chill with us for a bit later. We are getting takeout for supper. People think better after food." Happily putting his arm around taehyun's shoulder as they make their way up.

 

Taehyun smiles a little at Mino's suggestion. He does feel hungry and maybe the rapper has a valid point. He could think better after food. He replies and affirmative to Mino's suggestion letting his hyung guide him back to their dorm with his arm around his shoulder, trying to ignore the warm fuzzy feeling that is spreading through him as their bodies brush against each other on their way up.

 

Maybe Taehyun does have inkling as to what he is feeling but just not ready to actually addressing it.

 

After all, the last thing he wants to do is to lose Mino.