Bed

Oh Boy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNIOR YEAR

 

INT – School Gym – 03:00PM

 

Girls’ screams can be heard from all over the gymnasium, and Chungha hates it. She had the option to actually stay at library to study, but Jaehyun’s offer to treat her snacks forced her to stay put.

“He tries to shoot, and he scores!”, the excited voice of the announcer made the crowd ecstatic as Jaehyun scored once again.

“Jung Jaehyun! Jung Jaehyun! Jung Jaehyun!” 

Chungha was the only one on her row, or the gym even who was sitting, as she reads page 152 of Sophia Amoruso’s #GIRLBOSS on hand.

She feels sorry for them though, for what she believes – her bestfriend and the captain of the school’s basketball team is GAY.

She then spots him shoot a heart arrow towards her direction, making her shake her head because of shame. And naturally, the girls beside him takes the credit and caused them to scream even louder. Making her roll her eyes at how absurd his fangirls are.

The game ended, with Jaehyun’s team obviously winning. Celebrating the milestone, Chungha watches her bestfriend hug it all out with whom she believes is his lover – Ten.

Jaehyun then took notice of her, and gave her a wave. Where she noticed Ten looking at her as well, but in a very blank and uninterested expression.

Still being held by Ten by the arm, Jaehyun walked towards Chungha, where girls expressed their envy.

He then grabbed her wrist and said, “Let’s go home!”

 

 

EXT – Front of School Gate – 05:00PM

 

Chungha patiently waits for Jaehyun who washed himself due to her orders. Nobody wants to walk with someone wet from sweat and reeks of body odor.

Moments later, he appeared running towards her, still attached with his lucky basketball.

“That was some spectacle for an in house game.”

“What can I say?” He threw the ball in the air, and caught it.  “The girls love me.”

She leaned in closer to him, and whispered “Do they know you don’t love them the same?”

He rolls his eyes, as puts her in a headlock.

 

 

INT – Jaehyun & Chungha’s Favorite Tteokbokki Place – 05:15PM

 

“Auntieee~ two servings please. And one cola!” Jaehyun cutely ordered to the restaurant aunt that adores him.

“So…” Jaehyun starts. “Are you ready to see my brother?”

Chungha closes the book she was reading and thought for a bit. Leaving Jaehyun waiting for her answer.

“I don’t know.”, she flat out said.

Jaehyun was setting their table, arranging their steel chopsticks and spoon in place. As well as their bowl and glass.

“Yeah right.”

Their order arrived – where Jaehyun automatically puts servings in both their plates. Putting more rice cakes on Chungha’s bowl for he knows he hates flat fish cakes on hers. He then pours half of cola for Chungha, and other half for his glass.

He grabs Chungha’s book. Teasing her by making her reach out for eat. When she’s had enough, he then cups her face with one hand. Squishing her cheeks and said. “Eat.”

 

 


EXT – Street outside Jaehyun’s House and Chungha’s Apartment Complex – 06:00PM

 

 

“Want to hang out in my room first? Mom’s cooking ribs.”

With nothing but sleep on her agenda, Chungha agreed to Jaehyun’s offer and went to his house instead.

She’s been going out and about his room for more than a year now, and she knew where everything are by heart. Even his secret stash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter