Forehead

Oh Boy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXT – Front of Chungha’s Apartment – 06:00PM

 

Amidst the rain, the two friends reached the gate to Chungha’s apartment where she insists that he should go ahead of her.

With the rain showing no signs of stopping any sooner, Jaehyun held her shoulder to shift her closer to him.

Being the hard headed girl that she is, she refused his help, running towards her gate – opening it with her keys, and running to her apartment, and now dripping wet. 

He ran up to her, making sure that the umbrella was over her head and said,  “Why won’t you listen to me?” with a concerned yet a bit annoyed face of his.

She has no response. She doesn’t want his help. Not now. She kept walking up the stairs to her unit, which he followed.

She unlocked the door, leaving it open for him to enter.

She was dripping wet, which worried him.

“Do you still feel awkward with me after what happened that night?”, he asked as he takes a towel from one of the shelves.

She looks at him and nods.

Sighing, he puts the dry towel over her head. With his face, so close it’s making her uncomfortable.

He went closer, and closer making her close her eyes as he tried to dry her hair.

His soft lips then suddenly planted a kiss on her lips, sending her brain into a mental breakdown.

He lets go of her lips only to softly ask, “How about now?”

She only looks at him. Still flustered from what he did.

Wasting no time, he then he kisses her some more - a bit more hungrier this time.

Unconsciously closing her eyes, she found herself completely surrendered to his kiss. Making him smile in the process.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Their kiss was suddenly broken as they hear a knock on the door making them panic.

“Chungha? Jaehyun? Are you there?”, it was Mrs. Jung, Jaehyun’s mother.

Embarrassed, Chungha quickly ran to her bedroom hiding under her blanket. Leaving Jaehyun biting his lips and scratching his head as he opens the door for his mother.

“Oh thank god!” Mrs. Jung said, patting Jaehyun’s chest. “I thought you two were still out.”

Rolling his eyes, “What do you want mom?”

“Where’s Chungha?”

“She’s in her room. She forgot her umbrella, and got wet in the rain.”

“Oh no.”, Mrs. Jung rushes to Chungha’s room to check on her. “Oh dear lord, dear you look feverish.”

“I’m okay, Auntie.”, she said.

“No you’re not. I’ll make food for the two of you.”, Mrs. Jung grinned.

“And as for you…”, she turns to her tall son, and hits the back of his head. “Shame on you. You should know better and take care of her more.”

“That’s what I’m doing.”

“Well, it’s not enough.”

Jaehyun shakes his head with disbelief, as he follows his mom in the kitchen. Leaving the still flustered Chungha hiding under her blanket, and eventually falling asleep.

 

 

 

Chungha woke up with Jaehyun sitting next to her bed with an amused expression on his face.

“You finally decided to wake up.”, he said.

As she sits up and stretched, Jaehyun hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter