Boyfriend

Oh Boy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXT – Lotte Amusement Park

 

They’ve rode most of the rides, ate most of the snacks, even went to most of the stores. But one thing is for certain, Jaehyun is not in a good mood.

Chungha tried to please him with food, toys, and even a balloon. But man, the boy is sulky as hell.

“Are you going be like this the whole day? I know I’ve done a little boo boo with having your brother come along… but c’mon we’re in a theme park.”, she pats his back gently.

He slowly turned to her, and gave her a blank look. The one she hated the most, for it’s so hard to talk to him when he has that face on.

“Chungha! Jaehyun! Let’s ride the roller coaster!”, Joohyuk screamed excitedly as he waves his long arms, catching their attention.

“Want to join us?”, she asked.

“Nah.”

Chungha walked away, with heavy steps as she followed Joohyuk who was signaling her to hurry up.

 

 

 

EXT – Neighborhood Playground

 

 

Jaehyun decided to go ahead, leaving Chungha and his step brother to stroll away in the amusement park.

Buying a bottle of banana milk at the convenience store, he then headed to the neighborhood playground and sat on one of the swings. Watching kids run around and laugh. 

 

-

 

“I knew it that I’d find you here.”

It was Chungha, who he just blankly stared at as she walked towards him.

“You’re still mad, huh?”

He looks at her still with his face blank.

“Look, I just figured it could be good for both of you. For us. If you two could just get along. Your brother needs people by his side right now, and I doubt you realized that. He’s in pain, Jaehyun…”

“Fine. I was wrong, happy?”

She leaned in closer to him, planting a kiss on his forehead. Making his eyes open wide with surprise. She smiled at him, as she caresses his cheekbone with her fingers. And boldly went for his lips, surprising him yet again.

“Now, I’m happy.”, she smiled.

“What does this all mean?”

She hit his nose with a finger, as she giggled.

“It means I like you too, silly!”

She got impatient as he was facing her with that blank face of his. Making her roll her eyes.

As she decided to walk away, Jaehyun grabbed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter