Ten

Oh Boy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

INT – Teachers’ Office, School – 11:00AM

 

“So… someone asked me to ask you if you could be their tutor for math. Will that be alright with you Ms. Kim?”

Accepting the offer, Chungha replied. “No problem at all, Mr. Lee.”

“Great, you’ll meet him this afternoon.”

 

 

 

EXT – Rooftop, School – 11:30PM

 

Looking somewhat deep in thought, Chungha touched her lips which led to her remembering a flashback of her kiss with Jaehyun.

“Such a jerk for making me swoon in such a despicable way.” – She thought to herself.

She then touches her forehead where Joohyuk had kissed her as well. Making her sigh even louder.

“Kim Chungha, what had you done in your early life to deserve such a dilemma like this?”

“Dilemma like what?” asked Jaehyun, who surprised her as his face was too close for comfort.

Chungha turned away, “Nothing.”

Noticing the bag he’s holding, she asked. “What’s that?”

“Our lunch. Mom was worried still about you… so she had me bring this.” He opens the lunch box for two, “Here… eat.”

The view of a very full bento composed of spicy ground meat cutlets made Chungha’s heart sing – Mrs. Jung sure does know how to make her feel better. 

Gaining a chuckle from Jaehyun, he wipes the side of , leaving her flustered once more.

 

 

INT – 3rd Floor Hallway, School – 12:30PM

 

Walking quietly back to their classroom a freshman boy runs to Chungha and quickly hands her a piece of paper with a message that says:

 

 

Six: you’re cute when you eat.

 

 

 

INT – Study Room 3, School – 4:30PM

 

Chungha was waiting for her new client, and the door opened. It was Ten.

She awkwardly greeted him, forcing herself to smile. “Oh hello, it’s you.”

“My name is Ten.”, he said with a straight face.

“I know.”, she smiled.

He sat across her making her bite her lips. “The thing is we should sit next to each other, for it will be easier that way.”

“I’m sitting here right in front of you and I don’t see any problems.”, he said with a straight face making her just go with what he wants.

 

 

 

INT – Classroom, School – 5:00PM

 

Waiting for Chungha to finish her tutorial job, Jaehyun found himself in deep slumber alone in their classroom.

Shocked to see him still in school, Chungha approaches the sleeping boy with a smile on her face. She stares at him, adoringly. Unconsciously moving closer, and closer. Just an inch away from bumping her nose to his.

“Aren’t you going to wake me up with a kiss?”, he said with his eyes closed, giving her a fright.  Making her stand back with a pout.

“Huh?”

“Your prince needs a kiss.”, he smiled as he tried to cutely open his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter