Motivation

Oh Boy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

INT - Jaehyun’s House, Kitchen - 12:00AM

 

Coming out of his room, Jaehyun spotted Joohyuk laying on the couch, with his eyes staring on to the wall.

Walking towards the fridge, he got two bottles of banana milk and puts one on the coffee table in front of his step brother.

Joohyuk sat up and chuckled, “I like strawberry milk, though.”

“You should be saying thank you instead.”, the younger boy rolled his eyes.

Joohyuk drank the milk instead, just to put the issue to rest.

“Are you okay?”, Jaehyun asked.

“What do you think?”

“You’re not.”

Joohyuk gave his younger brother a soft smile. “But I will be.”

“I know I was hard on you. Rude to you even. And I realized that was not nice at all. And… I want to apologize. I’m sorry for being the bratty little brother.”

Joohyuk smiled and put his arms around Jaehyun’s shoulder. “Thank you. I needed that. And you’re not bratty. You’re just annoying sometimes.”

They both laughed.

“Also, don’t be too close with Chungha.”, the younger one low-key threatened.

“She likes you, so why worry?”

“I know.”, making both boys look at each other. “I mean… she should.” Jaehyun shrugged. “Because I like her too.”, as forms a smile.

“You’re surprisingly cheesy, I see.”

“That’s what love can do to you.”, Jaehyun sings.

“What’s this?!”, asked the surprise Mrs. Jung who came out from her bedroom. “My two boys together?! LAUGHING?!”

“Hi Mom.”, the two boys greeted in unison.

Mrs. Jung danced her way towards her boys, and captured them in a tight group hug making both boys groan.

“I’m so glad to witness the moment you boys are fine and not neck and neck with each other.”, she kisses them both on the cheek. “I LOVE OUR FAMILY!”

 

 

 

EXT - Gate outside Jaehyun’s house - 08:00AM

 

Fresh from her morning jog, Chungha spotted the two brothers together standing by their house gate.

Rushing to stand in the middle of the boys, Jaehyun quickly warned his brother. “She’s mine.”

“That’s cute.”, Joohyuk rolled his eyes.

“I know. He’s much worse than me, I swear.”, Chungha agreed, before putting both her arms around the two boys’ shoulders.

“I’m just guarding what’s mine.”

“Tch.”

 

 

INT - Jaehyun’s Room - 05:30PM, Monday

 

Jaehyun insisted for him and Chungha to study together at his room today. Not that it was not common at all, but for today, he’s particularly very fussy about studying.

As Chungha was taking a look at the scope of how far their study session would be, Jaehyun was being idle and pouty beside her with his head over his arms on the table.

“Are you not gonna read up?”, Chungha asked.

“I will… but I need some motivation.”

Having an idea of what he’s about to ask, “What kind of motivation do you want then?”

“Something that has to do with your lips on mine.”

Taken aback, Chungha hits his arm. “Aren’t you a greedy fellow.”

“These lips misses yours and you know it.”

“Is that all you want that’s why you got all whiney bringing me here a while ago?!”

“Yup.”

Chungha rolled her eyes, as she turns to another page of the book she was browsing.

Kind of losing hope that he might not get his motivational reward, Jaehyun puts his chin on Chungha’s shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter