Always

Oh Boy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please check my new Taeyong x Seulgi story here.

 

 

EXT - Rooftop, School - 11:30AM

 

Whilst Chungha and Jaehyun was having lunch, two girls walked towards them, asking to talk to Jaehyun.

Being chill as he can be, he told them to say whatever they want to say to him with Chungha behind him.

“Will you go on a date with me?”, the girl asked.

Without even thinking Jaehyun points to Chungha and said. “You can ask her.”

Making both the girls and Chungha look at him with surprise.

Chungha pointed at herself. “Me?”

The two girls asked in unison. “Her?”

“Yeah, because she’s my girlfriend.”, Jaehyun shrugged before taking a bite of his lunch.

The girl who confessed then quickly ran away with her friend.


 

-

 

“I can’t believe it.”, said the girl who just confessed to Jaehyun. She was walking by the hallway with her friend. “You told me they’re best friends.”

“Well they were...  I didn’t know they became official.”

“Seriously?! Kim Chungha and Jung Jaehyun are now together? No wonder they’re like inseparable the past few days.”

And this conversation was heard by Ten who happened to passed by. Thinking, he stopped his tracks. Deciding where to go next - the rooftop.

 

-

 

Jaehyun sighs, as he finished his lunch.

“What now?”, asked Chungha, rolling her eyes.

“It’s just that I’m excited to go home.”, he sang.

“And why is that?”

“So that I could do this.” He holds her hand, rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand as he looked into her eyes.

“And this.” Not breaking eye contact, he kisses the back of her hand.

“And this.” Jaehyun tried to slowly lean close to her, going toward her lips. Making her form a soft smile on her face.

Chungha then stopped him by covering his face with her hand. “We’re in school right now… you better calm the hell down,  loverboy.”

Making Jaehyun pout and quickly lay his head on her lap.

Witnessing it all was Ten standing by the door, with a chic look on his face. Thinking of his next move.


 

INT -  Study Room 7, School - 04:30 PM 

 

It was time for another study session with Chungha, and Ten seemingly doesn’t look okay.

“Are you okay?”, Chungha asked, as she’s worried.

He then just blankly looks at her.

“Are you not feeling well? You look pale.”

Ten then unconsciously puts his hand over his chest whilst still blankly looking at her.

Chungha decided to  check his temperature by putting her hand on his forehead, resulting to Ten’s cheeks and ears going red.

Making him quickly stand up, grab his things and walk out the door. Making Chungha even more curious.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter