(save umma )

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After his brother left , yongguk's already wearing his work suit ready to go out , but still he have to go with his cup of coffee with him , so after doing his tie he headed inside the kitchen and took the cup from the sink only to be shocked when it's broke into his hand . 

It's not like he gets an injury or something but what he's seeing right now  is a bad day coming . The man sighed as he looked at the fallen pieces at the floor . And when he bend down to take it and throw it away he hurt his finger .

 Why have he remembered the dream he had today about daehyun .

save me yongguk-shi~

 

Yongguk's eyes widen a bit .

His heart tugged so fast all of sudden when he remembered the teary face of the younger . Why would daehyun ask him to be saved ? Yongguk gulped the lamp in his throat. 

Why does he feel uncomfortable the moment he woke ?! 

 

~°•○●□■♤♡°•~

 

Yomi touched her unconscious mother's cheek while her tears streaming down her beautiful eyes and falling into daehyun's cheek .

She have to do something . She can't cry without doing anything . Yomi wiped away her tears and braved up before she run to get her mother's phone .

But she remembered that her grandmother doesn't live here in seoul . She's in busan . The little girl knew to well that it will take really big time to come here so she hesitate in her step .and looked towards the exit of the house after the long hallway .

 

~°•●○□■♤♡°•~

 

 

Yongguk was driving to his work when he stopped on red light and noticed that he's out of gas . The male rubbed his forehead and slapped his hands into the engine. 

" It's really obvious how this day is going to end ." He mattered while parking into area felled with beautiful American styles house . Checking his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter