I do , so much already ❤

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After packing the things he needed . daehyun pulled the bags of their belonging inside the living room and stopped for a moment when he saw yongguk placing the unconscious man in the couch then he covered him by light blanket .

" Yongguk ..you're so kind .."  Daehyun whispered . he kneels down and caressed his husband's hair softly with tears in his blue eyes . yongguk just stays still and watched the sight .

" I didn't thought that someday things will get messed up like this , I should have known that jiho didn't give yomi her daddy and daughter moment like any child could have . even after I give birth to her he wasn't actually there for me ..." 

His voice went low and daehyun bite back his sob . only needed just to continue his speech to the man that seems to be deeply in love with him .

In the other side yongguk quiet then normal . and daehyun know he's listening carefully .

" My mother came back after a while from busan , she helped me a lot but I didn't spite words about jiho hopping he will act normally again towards his own first child , few days later he start to come back drunk ..few times under drugs effect which made him treat me like a useless object . i-i was crying ..screaming for him to stop but once I realized that yomi will hear me and get scared ..I tried keeping quiet so that she won't worry about me and sleep tightly ..." Daehyun wasn't able to continue which made yongguk kneel down as will and place his right big hand on top of the smaller beauty's soft hair .

" Shhh it's okay , everything will be fine ."

Daehyun clutched on yongguk's shirt while the man his hair . they didn't made contact . but this moment daehyun could feel  the man's glances on him and he felt weird .

Not weird but obviously surprised because when he looked while tears rolling off his eyes there yongguk had sweet warm lovely smile made his heart melt .

" Let's get ready to go ..and jiho could just stay here ."  yongguk suggest and daehyun agreed almost immediately .

 

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

 

 Without even waking the sleeping girl up . yongguk lifted her up in his strong arm ..there the girl was almost not showing . yongguk holding her so carefully yet so gently while her small leg between the man's torso ..feeling save and relaxed . 

Daehyun already there waiting next to the car shyly while holding the two bags of their belonging . yongguk saw that and immediately pressed the unlocking button on his key . 

After he placed her gently . yongguk noticed that yomi's not even wearing socks . 

The night is too cold . even her clothes isn't that warm probably .

He pulled out his black jacket and wrapped it around her small body . And after making sure she's warm yongguk sat on the driver seat and closed the door . 

Daehyun already there playing with the hem of his shirt .  

" Did he said something about discovery ?".  Yongguk suddenly asked while driving in fast line . daehyun looked at him then he sighed slightly .

" Although he didn't said it but I'm sure he will bring it soon .." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter