( Knowing the truth )

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He offered to drive daehyun back to his home by his car .

Now daehyun shyly sitting in the passanger seat with his daughter in the back seat playing with her ipad . As daehyun looked around nervously and then he looked down at his lap where he was rubbing his hands together awkwardly .

He doesn't want yongguk to know about his husband . If yongguk know daehyun is sure something bad will happened . Like he call the police or something . Daehyun bite his lips not wanting the fate to be as he images ..

And right now it's too late .. the right time his husband came home everyday .  

" It's there ~~." Daehyun inncoently pointed at the house among all the American styles houses forgetting that yongguk know where his house . The male couldn't hide his sweet smile crossed his lips .

" I already know about it ." He mattered while parking the car at the corner.

Yomi noticed that and she stood up between her mother and yongguk's seat .

" U-Umma ..yomi doesn't want to see appa ." Daehyun's eyes widen as he hushed the girl who pouted to him with teary eyes .

Yongguk's eyes suddenly get sharpe and dark . He gripped daehyun's wrist when he was about to get out off the car . 

That moment daehyun turned to face him and yongguk was taken a back when sheed of the younger's tears flew into his cheek . Yongguk's eyes widen when daehyun bite his lips trying to think of anyway to run away from yongguk without asking him for help  .

Because right now he can see his husband's car pulling up at the side walk . Before yongguk could guess what's happening daehyun pulled his wrist away from his grip and picked yomi in his arm before going out the car and running fast towards his husband who's standing by the house is door . And when he looked at him daehyun nervously smiled .

" Welcome back darling ." Daehyun mattered trying his best to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter