❤ I want to call ajusshi appa ❤

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

 

Yomi and jongup ended up sleeping soundly after playing too much  .  daehyun smiled warmly and covered both after getting yongguk to carry them towards the bedroom .

And as daehyun closed the lamp and walked out yongguk was there waiting for him with gentle smile . 

He opened his arm and the younger cutely run and embraced him . feeling small when he's all warm and squeezed like this by the strong taller man .

Yongguk pecked daehyun's hair and suddenly picked him up bridal style before he walk inside his own bedroom .

Daehyun's eyes widen . he Nuzzled his face against yongguk's neck and felt his cheek heating up . 

 They will be both alone ..in a bedroom . 

Although daehyun know that yongguk won't do anything to him . but he couldn't help tensing up as yongguk placed him on the edge of the bed and he kneeled down in front of him before taking his hand and kissing it .

Daehyun's cheek burned .

" Y-yongguk w-what are---."  Yongguk cupped his cheek and smashed their lips together shushing the angel before his eyes .daehyun flushed and closed his eyes , his eyelashes brushing against yongguk's cheek .

"  can't I treat my angel like a prince ?". 

Daehyun placed his hand cutely near his mouth as a react from what yongguk said as he blushed deeply and looked away . 

This is so different .

He feel like real prince . 

Yongguk's acting all cheesy .

Daehyun felt his eyes tear up and to see it like that yongguk's heart softened .

" Compare to my single life . Now I didn't know how I was living till now .. I can't believe that my dream come true ." daehyun looked at yongguk while he's saying that as he continue . 

" I'm so lucky to have you as mine ." 

Daehyun flushed and tried to not look at yongguk for the moment but yongguk cupped his cheek and made eye contact with his blue one .

" From now on I will be standing by your side as your man , whenever things get hard I'm here . no actually I won't allow any sadness or madness when I'm here with you because you won't feel it anymore . I will make you happy forever and always ." 

Daehyun was holding it for too long . he sobbed out just like a baby because being told something so cheesy and touching like that he's already crying mess .

Yongguk wasted no time pulling his angel into his embrace . hugging for dear life .

 

 

 

 ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

 

Yomi rubbed her eyes with her both small hands . then she open them and saw jongup sleeping next to her soundly . 

The girl blinked . 

Right she was playing with jongup and ended up falling asleep .

Yomi smiled a bit and jumped off the bed before she run out the room and towards the bathroom in hurry to release all of her bladder .

 

 

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

They were cuddling in yongguk's bed , yongguk resting on his side and sporting himself by his elbow with me daehyun doing the same and facing his soon to be man .

" Are you gonna tell your parents soon ?".  Yongguk asked while brushing the side of daehyun's hair putting it behind his ear to see how damn beautiful he look at the moment .

" I don't know , actually I need to tell them so they come to our discover day at the judgment ." 

Yongguuk saw how daehyun's expressions fell at the moment .he brought him close to him before pecking his forehead .

" It's okay , I will be there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter