❤ No matter how many time I say , it's not enough ❤

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

 

 

The next day after yongguk came back from work . he found jongup and yomi running around the apartment . the little boy chasing after the giggling girl as she screamed in fear if the young boy may catch her and take the gummy bear plush from her .

And as yomi run towards him . yongguk picked her up and the girl hugged him tightly and giggled happily while her hair brushing against his face and neck .

Yongguk smiled softly as he looked down at jongup whose pouting already because it's not fair that he can't reach to the girl . yongguk chuckled at those Cutie before he place yomi in her feet only to make the little boy jump into the girl and take the plush away . yomi pouted as she screamed and run after the boy . playing and chasing each other just like tom&Jerry .

 

Yongguk pulled his coat off and placed it on the couch . to lazy to hang it . and as he walked in the long hallway he spotted daehyun in the laundry room . putting the clothes he washed on dry and putting the new dirty moment.s inside the washing machine .

" Daehyun ..." He called out gently . and because of the sweet tone . daehyun didn't get startled or surprised at all . he could just melt hearing this tone .

The younger shyly stood up insisted of sitting on this small stool in front of the machine .

" Y-you came , How was your day ?". Daehyun asked while looking everywhere but the man in front if him and Being all shy and cute like this . yongguk's barely holding himself from attacking this angel .

" it was good but tiring so much , and what about you ? , I'm sorry about yongnam . he and his lover had always wanted to go and have sometime alone but I didn't agree because I was busy and now yongnam asked you to babysit jongup ..". 

" No no ..it's okay ..I really love to do that . he's so happy playing with yomi ..I won't min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter