❤My parents ❤

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What did you do ? That's your husband . if things is getting out of control you can fix it !!!".  His mother shouted on his face right when she arrived . too shocked to here the news . daehyun couldn't help his tears from falling .

" I said he get other woman . nothing is gonna be fixed right now but discovering ." he said that and wiped his tears . his face getting red . yongguk watching from close as he touched daehyun 's shoulder and tried calming him down while daehyun's father quiet more then usual while yomi in his arm watching and crying when she saw them shouting and soon she start sobbing not able to handle the scary atmosphere  .

"  What will you do if you're pregnant then ?". Daehyun sniffled .

" I'm not ..I took pregnancy bills ..I won't get pregnant ."  his mother stayed there boiling of anger .

She rubbed her forehead and looked after that to yongguk who looked down at the floor as respect . 

" You're his friend ?". Her questions was directly to him and yongguk start to feel so nervous . daehyun decided to burst out saying what he did.

" Yongguk helped me a lot when I had troubled with jiho . he stand beside me all the time ..i----." 

" I didn't tell you to speak ." daehyun shut up and looked at his father with teary eyes . asking for help .

It was always like this . long time ago when he wasn't married his father's always there to protect him from his angry mother  . but this time the problem was different .

He choose to be quiet .

" Why do you help my son that much ?". 

Yongguk smiled nervously . he rubbed the back off his neck and decided to say what his heart  had always felt towards this angel .

 

" Because I love him  ." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter