( let me go home )

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N 

Hope you enjoy and put some comments below ^_^

 

 

 

" He will be fine , he probably fainted because of lack sleeping , for now he just need to rest ." Yongguk sighed in relief as he smiled to four years old girl . 

" Umma will be fine  ?". She brightly and cheerfully asked , wrapping her tiny short hands around yongguk's neck as the male nodded to her and sat on the black sofa near the bed .

" I'll be leaving then , if you want anything the nurses will be here outside ." Yongguk immediately thanked the doctor and the old man smiled and left the room .

Yomi start rubbing her eyes , yongguk noticed the slightly sudden change of the girl's face expression as she start melting into his warm embrace . He smiled 

" Ajusshi..y-yomi's sleepy ~~." Her eyes already shutting , yongguk brushed her long hair that reach under her shoulders . And felt his heart softens at the beauty she took from her mother .  

" You still haven't told me about your mother ." The male whispered quietly to himself as he heard the adorable small snores coming already . 

Yongguk looked up to the other sleeping Beauty with iv sticking up in his hand . 

" I can't believe I suddenly run out of gas to save you and I didn't even knew where you live...is that some kind of fate ?". He placed yomi gently into the sofa and pulled out his suit jacket before he cover her small body with it .

When he done that he stood up and walked towards daehyun . He reached over to touch his smooth beautiful hand but when he saw the sliver normal ring the boy wore he hesitantly pulled it back and rubbed the back off his head . 

 His cheek flushing little by little as he noticed he couldn't even look for too long . He was looking everywhere but this sleeping Beauty as be stepped backward eventually when he heard daehyun's shift on the bed and soon his beautiful blue eyes were open . Thought it hurts him a little because of the bright light . 

Yongguk felt something sticking up in his throat as he freaked out and he wants to slap himself to make him stand up like a man and face this shinning beauty . As soon daehyun realized where he was and the man standing a little far away in the room like bodyguard.  

Daehyun blinked .

" Y-Yongguk shi?". The beauty surely is surprised .

The man flinched as he placed his hand at the back off his neck and clear his throat .

" How are you feeling ?". He didn't even look at daehyun . In the other side daehyun were smiling warmly already knowing that yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter