( heartbeat )

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating daehyun didn't let yongguk wash the dishes but he did it all by himself . Yongguk standing by his side and watching the sniffling flushed cheek beauty . Still the effect of crying showing on his beautiful face and due that his nose kept running .

" You know I can continue cleaning daehyun ." Yongguk mattered gently .

 

" N-No ..don't ." He stubbornly said making yongguk chuckle .

This is so cute .

Daehyun pouted as he wiped the white plate clean and placed it on the drawer gently while his daughter still sitting on the chair and busy playing with the IPad belongs to yongguk . 

The girl were so happy playing with it because ajusshi have nice game and she like the wallpaper yongguk's putting . It was cute tiger plush from her beloved  cartoon Winnie the pooh ! The girl giggled and continue searching for other game while moving her barefoot back and forth under the table . 

" Y-Yongguk..." Daehyun mattered all of sudden while the man drinking his water . 

" Yes ?". He replied and walked back closer to the shorter beauty 

Daehyun looked at him with flushed cheek .

" I'll be going back home t-today . " 

Yongguk's expression changed . He reached over and held daehyun's slim smooth wrist making the boy look down at it then he looked at him with surprised face .

" Y-Yongguk ?". 

" We still doesn't know if he will be there or not . I won't allow you to go there till we make sure nah ?". 

Daehyun looked away avoiding his eyes for a moment as he bite his lips .

" B-but he's my husband , even if he was there I want to go back  .." Yongguk immediately released daehyun's wrist when he said that . 

His heart clutched painfully .

" Okay do whatever you want ." 

Daehyun looked at yongguk's back when he walked away .

He bite his lips and wiped away the tears that happened to gather in his eyes .

 

 

 

~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡

Yongguk went in his bedroom and ruffled his hair in frustration . After what happened to him daehyun still want to return back home ?!! Yongguk couldn't believe that . He know very well that he's not in position to appears between their relationship but after what he saw . He couldn't let that go just like that . He didn't want to show daehyun how frustrated he's but he couldn't help it .

Without him realizing it yongguk felt could hand pressed against his sleeveless shoulder since he wore white wife beater . He turned around and noticed daehyun standing while playing with the hem of his shirt and looking down .

Yongguk's heart skipped .

" Y-Yongguk ..I was rude right ? I shouldn't have said that ..i'm sorry i won't leave now .." Daehyun murmured still not able to look at the surprised man . Who had frowning expressions. 

" Daehyun ..if you want to go you can , but for the time being i don't think it's the right choice you know ?". He placed a hand above that beautiful brown soft hair and caressed it gently making daehyun's cheek heat up . 

" I - I will do the house chores if I'm staying and cook for you , also if you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter